PDA

View Full Version : quick m-stak question

packman
02-05-10, 4:30 am
hey guys, dont mean to come off as a noob but just have a quick question. i was in gnc the other day and came across the m-stak and went home and did a little reading about it and went back the next day and bought it. just want to double check that this is safe to take since im 17. i know that the red pill is supposed to be the caffiene pill do ill be dumping those. thanks

edit: this is the test booster version

naturalguy
02-05-10, 8:37 am
We don't recommend any Animal products to those under 18 packman.

C.Coronato
02-05-10, 10:27 am
hey guys, dont mean to come off as a noob but just have a quick question. i was in gnc the other day and came across the m-stak and went home and did a little reading about it and went back the next day and bought it. just want to double check that this is safe to take since im 17. i know that the red pill is supposed to be the caffiene pill do ill be dumping those. thanks

edit: this is the test booster version

The test booster is Stak, not M-Stak. But as NG said none of the products are intended for anyone under 18.

packman
02-05-10, 3:56 pm
The test booster is Stak, not M-Stak. But as NG said none of the products are intended for anyone under 18.

ya sorry i meant to say stak. since i turn 18 next month would it be safe to take then?

packman
02-05-10, 4:41 pm
what i was trying to ask is, is it a natural test booster?

Aggression
02-05-10, 4:42 pm

Animal M-stak is NOT a test booster.

Beowulf
02-05-10, 4:42 pm

You mean is Stak a natty test booster?

C.Coronato
02-05-10, 4:44 pm

M-Stak is NOT a test booster and is ok at 18.

Stak is a test booster and not intended until you are at least 25.

packman
02-05-10, 4:50 pm
You mean is Stak a natty test booster?

yes thats what i was trying to ask

Beowulf
02-05-10, 5:07 pm
yes thats what i was trying to ask

Stak is a natty test booster. As a result, it mainly benefits those lifters over, say, 25. That's my opinion, anyway.

Firefist
02-05-10, 5:20 pm
pretty much, either or, we are advising you not to take it, get your money back, and get some protien powder or food.

packman
02-06-10, 2:42 am
Stak is a natty test booster. As a result, it mainly benefits those lifters over, say, 25. That's my opinion, anyway.

Thank u for the helpful response. All I was asking was if if was a natty test booster