PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Routines!

Brandonmale
02-05-10, 2:33 pm
Hello, I'm brand new to the animal forums, and relatively new to the training scene. I've been working out on and off for over a year, but never really got serious about it until now. I was just wondering, the split routine section on the homepage of the website, how long would be best to use each routine for before starting the next one? Suppose I started with Routine #2, what would be the best length of time to use that routine until #3 would become the optimal choice. All suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated!

xman
02-08-10, 12:07 am
my opinion is evey month . . . keeps your muscle curious and gives you enough time to keep growing and taking time to see how much you improve in the weight u lift

Little Z
02-08-10, 12:52 am
Only you can answer your question.. we can all tell you a different response or guide you a certain way, but your body will tell you when its time..

If you are seeing results from your current split, stay at it.. if it starts to get dull and you're not getting that same feeling from it.. change it up..
you might need 4 weeks on a certain split before you really start seeing some great gains or an increase in strength..

Brandonmale
02-08-10, 2:50 pm
much obliged kind sirs!