PDA

View Full Version : The Lip on Z

Vinny G
02-05-10, 3:10 pm
When I was asked to try this product, i was more than happy to try it out.

At 42 i dont get out of bed so fast anymore, and i hardly get to sleep a full night, getting up at least 2 times a night.

my recovery time isn't the greatest, im sore after all workouts.

ok here is what i have experienced while using Z

I sleep way better through the night, and i get out of bed with a clear mind.
i'm not groggy, and if i get to bed late and not enough rest....it seems it gives me a sound sleep anyway.

my recovery from the gym has improved a great deal also.

overall....this is a product i will always have in my arsenal.

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 3:13 pm
Agreed...

Beowulf
02-05-10, 3:52 pm
Short log, lol. But sweet.

joe-yamma
02-05-10, 4:28 pm
great to hear Vinny.

recovery is huge for me, so this sounds like "Z" will become a staple for me.

Vinny G
02-05-10, 9:48 pm
Short log, lol. But sweet.

i get right to the point, no fluff. lol

Louie
02-11-10, 10:25 am
Vinny what would you suggest the best products from Animal are for a 45 year old still looking to gain muscle and strength! Stay cut and Grow! I want to try Z and take Animal PAK now and like that!

Louie

Vinny G
02-11-10, 11:42 am
Vinny what would you suggest the best products from Animal are for a 45 year old still looking to gain muscle and strength! Stay cut and Grow! I want to try Z and take Animal PAK now and like that!

Louie

No matter what your AGE, supplements are 2nd to FOOD.

with saying that, i think you will find great results with PAK, STAK, BCAA's, GLUTAMINE and a MUST....FLEX

"Z" without a doubt.

Louie
02-12-10, 8:54 am
Thanks Vinny!

Louie
02-12-10, 9:14 am
Hey Vinny I been eating nice! I like to make eatting easy! In the morning I have a shake 1 scoop whey 1 to 1.5 cup liquid egg whites and fruite (Strawberry Blueberry or any frozen berrys , Then I make 1 cup cream of rice in water and eat that half hour later I take my Pump supp and head to gym 30 min later.

After Training I have a Muscle Milk Protein Shake with Glutimine at 630am Then at 9am I have Oatmeal and Cottage Cheese at 11:30 I have lunch turkey, chicken with Brown Rice.

At 2:30 I have another protein shake Then at 5pm I eat fish every night with veg and rice

At 8 pm I have another Shake fruit and egg white shake. And sometimes I wake up at midnight hungry So I bang down a quick Protien Shake.

If I eat like this I feel GREAT! When I eat Fried Food and Pasta I get arthritus pain but if I stay eating lean like this I can train real hard get an awsome pump and just love it BRO!

Universal Rep
02-12-10, 10:57 am
No matter what your AGE, supplements are 2nd to FOOD.

with saying that, i think you will find great results with PAK, STAK, BCAA's, GLUTAMINE and a MUST....FLEX

"Z" without a doubt.

Some solid advice there, V...

Pak, Flex... Musts. BCAA Stack is nice, though I prefer EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon...

Louie
02-13-10, 8:46 am
What is the difference between the Universal BCAA and the EAA?

Louie

Vinny G
02-14-10, 10:47 am
What is the difference between the Universal BCAA and the EAA?

Louie

Branch Chain Amino Acids are the "Building Blocks" of the body. They make up to roughly 40% of your muscle mass and must be present for growth and development to take place. Eight are essential (EAA's cannot be manufactured by the body) essential amino acids are those that are necessary for good health but cannot be made by the body and so must be found in our diet. All essential amino acids can be found in vegetables.

Louie
02-15-10, 9:33 am
Thank you Vinny!

Louie