PDA

View Full Version : Pump, Nitro, Shock, Storm, Torrent question

dominatetheiron
02-05-10, 5:18 pm
Ok so i just reupped my supplements and i wasnt paying attention and i ordered pump, shock, storm, torrent and nitro. I was wondering if i can effectively cycle all of these properly or if i should use up the storm or shock and then use the other tub after word.

Today i took my pump 45 mins prior to workout drank shock 30 mins prior to workout. took storm on the drive to the gym about 15 mins to workout. Immediately when i was done in the gym i took nitro. Then when i got home about 20 mins post workout i took torrent.

I am currently on a bulk i eat 6 meals a day which provide a good amount of nutrients outside of my supplements.

I also take animal pak in the morning with my breakfast and rotate in protein shakes. Any advice/help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

C.Coronato
02-05-10, 5:26 pm
You do not want Shock AND Pump. They are basically the same product ..

So pick one or the other.

I like to also have my storm on my off days, and then just stick to Pump or Shock and Torrent on on days.

dannynb
02-05-10, 10:31 pm

I like to also have my storm on my off days, and then just stick to Pump or Shock and Torrent on on days.

Ditto

mritter3
02-06-10, 10:47 am

ya man dont take shock and pump together...wasting your money, i use strom intra workout, and on off days mixed with some eaa nitro or bcaa stack, and nitro as soon as the last weight hits the ground, and torrent after that.

almosteasy
02-10-10, 12:18 am
are you supposed to take torrent on off days too?

twoheadedboy
02-10-10, 12:41 am
No, take a regular whey supplement if anything other than food on non-training days. In the Universal world you're looking at Real Gains if you need something with carbs and/or are on a bulk, Ultra Whey Pro/Ultra Iso Whey if on a cut.

Aggression
02-10-10, 12:32 pm
are you supposed to take torrent on off days too?

Torrent is a postWO specific product. For off-days, rely on whole foods and other protein products, such as Real Gains, Ultra Whey Pro, Ultra Iso Whey, etc.