PDA

View Full Version : new to lifting

mario
02-05-10, 9:43 pm
ok guys il try to keep it simple. im four weeks into lifting,i had just lost 40lbs and im 300lbs 5,5.i lost the 40lbs with doing meal replacment shaks from a doctor but it was to hard to do only 800cals a day and no food so i started to look around, and found met-rx meal and proten shake and animal 44s for vitamins so hear is my setup .

mon,wed,friday- 6am one pk 44s 4egg wites and a frut 9am 2to3 oz ground turky or chicken with a half a bell pepper 12am one met-rx shake and a frut 2pm 2to3 oz chicken or turky half a pepper 4pm one 160cal koshe bar for the ride home .dinner half of proten shake and dinner 8oz fish or chicken or turky veggis and a salid,take one pk44s work out lift than 20min on tread mill finish the other half of my shake bed.
mon-chest/trys 3x10
wed-back/bys 3x10 all my work outs are on a power tec multi gym some dumbells
friday-leggs/shoulders 3x10
the rest of the week its almost the same but i only take one pk44s in morning and one shake for lunch ,the days i work out i take in 1500 to 1800cals a day. days off its 1200 to 1500cals a day.on the weekend i still stay under 1800cals.
i would like to loose more wait but im getting to flabby my tits are bigger than my wifes.

1.would animal cuts help me with fat burning?
2.can i change my work out reps to more or les,or more wate or les wate?
3.after 12weeks i read that i can take createn will that make more mussle to fill up the flab?
4.do somthing diffrent with my food intake?
5.or im good keep going?
ok people i sorry im killing you all thanks for your time and aney in put would be help full.

xman
02-07-10, 11:58 pm
ok dude. . .check it. . . make cardio your best friend. .. if your that heavy . animal cuts will help you big time. . .but seriously the cardio will start to tighten your skin eliptical stair master . . . all of it. . .honestly. if your number one consern is dropping fat. i would leave the weight for last like twice a week. advice could go on for days but this is a start . if you wanna pick my brains send me a message. i would be more than happy to help you the best way i can. .. and shakes are helpfull but food is so delicious ! why spoil it. have small good meals through out the day. keep your metabolism on fire.

Alk
02-08-10, 12:59 am
Wait, do you only diet three days a week?

I'm sorry bro, I'm trying to help, it's just really really hard because your post is kinda disorganized and hard for me to understand.

Also: You can't talk about other companies on this board, gotta watch out in the future.

Little Z
02-08-10, 1:04 am
Wait, do you only diet three days a week?

I'm sorry bro, I'm trying to help, it's just really really hard because your post is kinda disorganized and hard for me to understand.

Also: You can't talk about other companies on this board, gotta watch out in the future.

i was wondering the same thing..

mario, what are you doing Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday for nutrition?.. since fat loss is your #1 goal your nutrition has to be on point..
none of this "if i eat well a few days it will help" you gotta get serious and stay at it bro.. we are all here to help, but you have to be willing to put the
work in..

_Trainlikeafreak
02-08-10, 1:14 pm
I'd also recommend you to take it easy the first week...Get used to the equipment...Get used to the muscle movements..Get used to what I like to call the first (sorezies) :P...Also, I really suggest not using animal cuts right away. No offense to you but at that weight the heart is already kinda straining. Start getting into shape via just simple cardio and then building as you go on. Once you've hit a comfortable level of cardio that also makes you sweat, then consider supplements.