PDA

View Full Version : Southern Indiana ABC 2.6.10

TheGreatWhite
02-06-10, 8:21 pm
Decided to hit a little bit of chest for this 3rd installment of the S.I. ABC! Enjoy fellas!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=156027&id=590306573&ref=nf

G Diesel
02-08-10, 8:54 am
Good shit fellas... Nothing beats a serious chest session at an ABC.

I hope some of you fellas will be making it out to The Cage and to C-Bus for the National ABC in a few weeks. Thanks for supporting the movement.

Peace, G

ghost
02-08-10, 9:02 am
sweet looking session!

TheGreatWhite
02-08-10, 9:13 am

I hope some of you fellas will be making it out to The Cage and to C-Bus for the National ABC in a few weeks. Thanks for supporting the movement.

Peace, G

I, along with nck219 and Tron are for sure making the trip to Columbus this year! Already got our rooms and everything, all we have to do is wait now! Can't wait to see all of you guys up there, should be a great time!

TheGreatWhite
02-08-10, 10:28 am
sweet looking session!

Thanks Ghost! Always a plus when people like you and G give us the nod for our ABC, as we're just getting things rolling along! Had about 6 there this time, compared to the normal 3 or 4 of us....slowly but surely we're getting this thing into high gear!

ghost
02-08-10, 10:34 am
Thanks Ghost! Always a plus when people like you and G give us the nod for our ABC, as we're just getting things rolling along! Had about 6 there this time, compared to the normal 3 or 4 of us....slowly but surely we're getting this thing into high gear!

brother, G and all of us around here are always more than willing to help with the ABC's. that's what this entire movement is about. if you need anything whatsoever let us know.

TheGreatWhite
02-08-10, 10:55 am
Will do! We really appreciate it down here in Evansville!

ghost
02-08-10, 10:57 am
Will do! We really appreciate it down here in Evansville!

awesome. let me know when your next abc is, ill try to make it down there.

nck219
02-08-10, 9:47 pm

Peace, G

sweet looking session!

Thanks guys! We had a few extras this time, so we are slowly growin. We'll definitely be at the Cage all weekend and at Metro every night to train.

mritter3
02-08-10, 9:51 pm
solid looking session...thanks for the pics

TheGreatWhite
02-09-10, 10:45 am
solid looking session...thanks for the pics

Anytime ritter!

By the way Ghost, we're thinking either March (after The Arnold of course) or early April for the next ABC, and more than likely gonna hit back, so it will definately be worth your drive!

ghost
02-09-10, 10:55 am
Anytime ritter!

By the way Ghost, we're thinking either March (after The Arnold of course) or early April for the next ABC, and more than likely gonna hit back, so it will definately be worth your drive!

well definitely keep me up to speed on the intel and ill try my damnedest to get down there.

TheGreatWhite
02-09-10, 11:08 am
well definitely keep me up to speed on the intel and ill try my damnedest to get down there.

Okay! Uou're in Detroit, right?

ghost
02-09-10, 11:10 am
Okay! Uou're in Detroit, right?

yup yup

TheGreatWhite
02-09-10, 1:16 pm
Well, if you can bring your crew down here and we'll tear it up!!