PDA

View Full Version : "Hell Raiser Training" Feature Article

G Diesel
02-08-10, 12:06 pm
My big brother Rage put together some jewels for you guys regarding his new training style. An interesting and highly informative read. Awesome shit. Check it out...

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=455

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
02-08-10, 12:07 pm
A hell of a read, and chock full of info!!!

rev8ball
02-08-10, 12:10 pm
Sweet!

Great stuff, Rage, great stuff.....

naturalguy
02-08-10, 12:12 pm
Sounds pretty sadistic if you ask me :)

Valkyrie83
02-08-10, 12:14 pm
Interesting read! Good stuff, Rage.

shortstack
02-08-10, 12:28 pm
Love the article Big T. It's all right there in Black and white, no bs...Love It.

Jeremy

LittleMan55
02-08-10, 12:39 pm
Rage giving us the low down on a great technique.

Beowulf
02-08-10, 12:54 pm
Very interesting article. I may have to find a new training partner..............

C.Coronato
02-08-10, 1:13 pm
Rage no doubt knows his shit. He has so much knowledge to be spilled out. Thanks big bro.

Rage
02-08-10, 1:33 pm
...it's a technique that will kick your ass...but you guys already know I'm a pretty sick fuck...

Seriosuly though...It works...backed by solid science straight out of ISSAC and Michael Palmieri...he's been instrumental in helping with this.

I'm in the gym to make things happen like the rest of you.

ghost
02-08-10, 1:34 pm
fucking awesome. Rage getting the well deserved recognition!

100jan
02-08-10, 2:08 pm
Excellent article , looking forward on the article about the diet and nutrition connected with the "Hell Raiser Training".

Mr. Dead
02-08-10, 4:24 pm
Excellent article , looking forward on the article about the diet and nutrition connected with the "Hell Raiser Training".

x2...

smoothballer
02-08-10, 4:24 pm
Awesome fucking article!

sodapop
02-08-10, 6:53 pm
Good read. Will have to remember this when I'm ready for it.

Mr. Dead
02-08-10, 11:50 pm
Can we get this pinned...???

MELTDOWN
02-09-10, 10:20 am

x3...2 weeks and HRT is on the bench for me.

Rage
02-11-10, 1:27 pm
Check this out....

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29692

Rage
04-03-10, 10:40 pm
Keep an eye out. HRT Article Part II will be released here pretty quick.

Mr. Dead
04-03-10, 10:42 pm

Sweet!!!

smoothballer
04-04-10, 11:00 am

Awesome!

Mr. Dead
04-07-10, 5:16 pm

Rough idea of a timeline...???

Rage
04-08-10, 2:43 pm
Rough idea of a timeline...???

Any moment...

Mr. Dead
04-08-10, 2:44 pm
Any moment...

That's not like when ng says "late fall", is it...??? *LOL*

Mr. Dead
04-15-10, 1:52 pm
Hopefully, soon, there will be an article on this type of training with recommended diets/supps for doing this (Both Cutting and Bulking...)

Mr.Warrior
04-21-10, 1:18 pm
I'm on my fourth week of The Hell Raiser. first couple weeks were sick, third week was still good but still not getting what i want. I cannot seem to develop my chest at all. I am being very strict with the Hell Raiser doing everything as the work out says 80% 1RM 2x8 w/ 4 negatives at end of each set and last week i just was not sore at all from the work out. Everything else is going according to schedule. I just feel im not getting what i need out of the chest part. and that goes for damn near any chest workout i do. i NEED a good chest workout that will give me the mass i NEED and that sore to the touch feeling the day following. PLEASE HELP

Mr. Dead
04-21-10, 1:21 pm
I'd drop the weight, some, and concentrate on the contraction... Get that mind/muscle connection going... I had trouble with my chest, and that's what kick started some growth...

Mr.Warrior
04-21-10, 1:31 pm
I'd drop the weight, some, and concentrate on the contraction... Get that mind/muscle connection going... I had trouble with my chest, and that's what kick started some growth...

Thanks Mr Dead I'll give it a try.

Rage
04-21-10, 1:32 pm
I'm on my fourth week of The Hell Raiser. first couple weeks were sick, third week was still good but still not getting what i want. I cannot seem to develop my chest at all. I am being very strict with the Hell Raiser doing everything as the work out says 80% 1RM 2x8 w/ 4 negatives at end of each set and last week i just was not sore at all from the work out. Everything else is going according to schedule. I just feel im not getting what i need out of the chest part. and that goes for damn near any chest workout i do. i NEED a good chest workout that will give me the mass i NEED and that sore to the touch feeling the day following. PLEASE HELP

Are you failing on the last 3 or 4 negs on the last set of each exercise? I'm going to post a little treat for you guys that hammers this principle home with HRT. I'm going to show you guys a couple vids that need to be played back to back which help clarify picking the right weight. Hopefully this helps Mr. Warrior. Thanks bro.

Mr.Warrior
04-21-10, 1:36 pm
Are you failing on the last 3 or 4 negs on the last set of each exercise? I'm going to post a little treat for you guys that hammers this principle home with HRT. I'm going to show you guys a couple vids that need to be played back to back which help clarify picking the right weight. Hopefully this helps Mr. Warrior. Thanks bro.

Yes there is failure on the 3rd and 4th negative on the second set but not the first.
Excited to see this new post!

rev8ball
04-21-10, 2:01 pm
I'm going to post a little treat for you guys that hammers this principle home with HRT. I'm going to show you guys a couple vids that need to be played back to back which help clarify picking the right weight.

*drools just a little*

Mr. Dead
04-21-10, 2:37 pm
Any moment...

Still waiting... *LOL*

Rage
04-21-10, 3:09 pm
This test was performed on myself by Michael Palmieri, Founder and President of ISSAC. This test is important because it illustrates how chosing the proper amount of weight plays into the effectiveness of HRT. This was done on my second working set of Smith Military Press after a bunch of chest work. Play the first link first and then the second.

Special thanks to my man Michael Palmieri for all of his help throughout all of our HRT work.

First Video
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/Ragingmuscle/?action=view&current=SmithMilitaryPress2ndsetwithbeginni.flv

Second Video
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/Ragingmuscle/?action=view&current=HRTAccelerometerTest.flv

rev8ball
04-21-10, 4:18 pm
This test was performed on myself by Michael Palmieri, Founder and President of ISSAC. This test is important because it illustrates how chosing the proper amount of weight plays into the effectiveness of HRT. This was done on my second working set of Smith Military Press after a bunch of chest work. Play the first link first and then the second.

Special thanks to my man Michael Palmieri for all of his help throughout all of our HRT work.

First Video
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/Ragingmuscle/?action=view&current=SmithMilitaryPress2ndsetwithbeginni.flv

Second Video
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/Ragingmuscle/?action=view&current=HRTAccelerometerTest.flv

TOO FUCKING SWEET!

Dude, that worked out great; turned out better than I expected. I'm glad we were able to collect that data.

And again, like I have said before, the honor is all mine, bro. HRT is the SHIT!

Mr. Dead
04-21-10, 4:35 pm

First Video

Second Video

TOO FUCKING SWEET!

Dude, that worked out great; turned out better than I expected. I'm glad we were able to collect that data.

And again, like I have said before, the honor is all mine, bro. HRT is the SHIT!

Nice!!!

smoothballer
04-22-10, 12:02 pm
Very cool videos Rage. It is great to see the science behind the method.

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 5:51 pm
Any news on HRT Article Part II...???

Rage
04-30-10, 2:14 pm
Any news on HRT Article Part II...???

Just waiting on corporate...

Mr. Dead
04-30-10, 2:29 pm
Just waiting on corporate...

I know that feeling well... *LOL*

fawaz
04-30-10, 3:22 pm
My big brother Rage put together some jewels for you guys regarding his new training style. An interesting and highly informative read. Awesome shit. Check it out...

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=455

Peace, G

ive train HLT on benchpress i am telling you my strength went up and i sure got bigger.i used no supplements so could you imagine if i did.
every bodybuilder who is determined for more progress should incorprorate HLT in their program for ultimate gains!!!

Rage
05-03-10, 3:03 pm
ive train HLT on benchpress i am telling you my strength went up and i sure got bigger.i used no supplements so could you imagine if i did.
every bodybuilder who is determined for more progress should incorprorate HLT in their program for ultimate gains!!!

Good to hear HRT is working well for you brother!

Mr. Dead
05-05-10, 3:41 pm

Any more news on this...???

lacrosse19
05-16-10, 12:23 am
Any more news on this...???

x2

Preservation
05-16-10, 11:09 pm
Gotta question regarding the Hell Raiser...

Been doing the routine for 3 weeks now I've gain strength like no tomorrow but haven't noticed any major mass except for more deffined and toned trying to see what I should do to add more overall mass any suggestions?

Mr. Dead
05-16-10, 11:42 pm

Been doing the routine for 3 weeks now I've gain strength like no tomorrow but haven't noticed any major mass except for more deffined and toned trying to see what I should do to add more overall mass any suggestions?

I'm not Rage, but I'm sure he'd be asking what your diet is like...

Preservation
05-17-10, 11:37 pm
keto diet lol..

HDV
05-26-10, 7:35 am
Absolutely great info will try this even without a partner when it's time for a change in routine.

Rage Much appreciated info thanks man!

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 12:23 pm

Still waiting... Dammit!!! *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 12:24 pm
keto diet lol..

How much protein are you getting in...???

Rage
06-15-10, 3:38 pm

keto diet lol..

Are you on a cut?

Absolutely great info will try this even without a partner when it's time for a change in routine.

Rage Much appreciated info thanks man!

You got it brother.

U Mad Brah?
08-09-10, 1:14 pm
does a good brah need to be on HRT to train HRT brahs?

Mr. Dead
08-10-10, 11:11 am
does a good brah need to be on HRT to train HRT brahs?

*LOL* Nope...