PDA

View Full Version : ENTRY: Rage's Iron Contest, III - "Hell Raiser Training"

Rage
02-09-10, 11:24 am
Perhaps you've heard it... Hell Raiser Training. Well now's your chance to get in the game and see what it's all about. For more...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29692

ghost
02-09-10, 11:57 am
looking forward to this ...... gonna throw my name in the hat for that one as well. i love putting on mass!

G Diesel
02-09-10, 12:18 pm
Rage is going to be putting a lot of mass on some frames... Should be great to watch the freaks emerge.

Peace, G

wedge
02-09-10, 1:06 pm
Was thinking of going this route after the current contest runs its course...

Mr. Dead
02-09-10, 1:10 pm
Hell of an opportunity... Almost makes me wish I had a training partner, but at my gym, there's nobody that I'd even consider... *LOL*

InkdMuscle
02-09-10, 1:20 pm
I already got my team member. so if my team gets picked once all of us enter. other teams better prepare to bleed cuz thats the only way ur gonna keep up. =)

NickW
02-09-10, 1:23 pm
My training partner and I would definitely be down for this!

GJN5002
02-09-10, 1:28 pm
damn, this is gonna be good.

rev8ball
02-09-10, 1:50 pm
Looking forward to helping out, Rage. Can't wait to see the results.

Seriously, bros, get on this when you can. It's gonna get insane.....

Firefist
02-09-10, 2:35 pm
My training partner and I would definitely be down for this!

if thats not a warning shot to the other teams, i have no idea what is. this guy is a F.R.E.A.K!

hemmy086
02-09-10, 2:40 pm
Missed out on iron contest II. Throwing my name in the ring for III. heres hopin.

Tempus
02-09-10, 5:54 pm
I'm in on this.

Rage
02-09-10, 6:30 pm
Be sure to have your partners signed up on the forum. When/if they are, then make it an official entry. This contest will be strictly about adding mass and size using HRT

InkdMuscle
02-10-10, 10:51 am
Team SoCal BadAss: InkdMuscle & DBOY.

Both DBOY and I dont know how to let up when we push each other in the gym. Always striving for more and more. We would put Rage's Hell Raiser Training to the breaking point with us. Like I said before if our team is selected for this contest other teams will have to bleed in order to beat us. Its put up or shut up time. DO WORK!!

Big C
02-10-10, 10:55 am
Damn, dat dere HR training is no f'in joke.....I use it when I have a reliable partner.

Pain doesn't describe the negative reps or the feeling in your body the next day!!!

Rage
02-10-10, 11:09 am
Team SoCal BadAss: InkdMuscle & DBOY.

Both DBOY and I dont know how to let up when we push each other in the gym. Always striving for more and more. We would put Rage's Hell Raiser Training to the breaking point with us. Like I said before if our team is selected for this contest other teams will have to bleed in order to beat us. Its put up or shut up time. DO WORK!!

Officially in the mix..I know you guys will give it your all.

Damn, dat dere HR training is no f'in joke.....I use it when I have a reliable partner.

Pain doesn't describe the negative reps or the feeling in your body the next day!!!

I hear that!

NJC_Manhattan
02-10-10, 12:02 pm
If I had a training partner and wasn't currently cutting, I'd be all over this like white on rice.

mritter3
02-10-10, 12:04 pm
my training partner and I are Def. tossing our hats in the ring for this one...are schedules are finally in sync and looking to put on as much mass as possible, learned a hell of a lot form you at the first iron contest Rage, would be an honor to have another go around..thanks for the opportunity.

Bootleg
02-10-10, 12:07 pm
I have a partner, but not very realiable...best wishes to contestants.

Rage
02-10-10, 1:10 pm
my training partner and I are Def. tossing our hats in the ring for this one...are schedules are finally in sync and looking to put on as much mass as possible, learned a hell of a lot form you at the first iron contest Rage, would be an honor to have another go around..thanks for the opportunity.

Make sure you get your bro on the board and list an official entry. Looking forward to it brother.

smoothballer
02-10-10, 8:49 pm
Damn, this thing is no joke. Iron Contest to the Extreme! People are gonna be adding some serious mass. I would love to get in on this. I just gotta get myself a reliable partner. I know I will give 150%, but finding a partner with the same dedication might be a challenge in itself. I will be scouting around and with a little luck I will have a partner before the entries are due.

_Trainlikeafreak
02-11-10, 7:34 pm
I cannot wait for this...Dam I just got like motivation to go workout again today lol..DAM I want to be a part of this!

Rage
02-14-10, 9:53 am
One official entry and I know of about 6 more coming...look forward to working with you guys. Keep updating on this thread and eventually it will be moved to The Games.

closeyourbox
02-14-10, 10:15 am
I know that Bubby Light and myself are down...

Shogun-6
02-14-10, 11:42 pm
I'm in.

Tempus
02-15-10, 1:21 am
I'm in.

Shogun-6 and I are partnering on this bad boy. We are officially in.

Little Z
02-15-10, 3:49 pm
Team Dawg Pound: D-Bone and Little Z

We definitely wanna toss our hats in the ring.. This contest is all us.. We dont play around and we are ready to give it our all.. We bust our asses in the
gym and go 110% each and every time.. Ive had the opportunity to work with Rage previously when I did the Project C ATP and D-Bone has been
working with him currently and its time for us to do Ohio proud and team up and show you fellas how its done.. im gunnin for you Inkd! hahahaha

Tempus
02-15-10, 4:38 pm
I hope you boys are ready to pile the mass on. I'm planning on taking this trip to 300 land.

Little Z
02-16-10, 12:17 am
I hope you boys are ready to pile the mass on. I'm planning on taking this trip to 300 land.

been there.. done that.. even got the shirt.. im ready to hit 400.. and D-Bone is closer than me hahah

Tempus
02-16-10, 12:22 am
been there.. done that.. even got the shirt.. im ready to hit 400.. and D-Bone is closer than me hahah

I hope the shirt is XXXXL. ;)

Little Z
02-16-10, 2:41 am
I hope the shirt is XXXXL. ;)

thats funny.. thats the size i requested for my shirts this year.. *grin*

InkdMuscle
02-16-10, 12:25 pm
Team Dawg Pound: D-Bone and Little Z

We definitely wanna toss our hats in the ring.. This contest is all us.. We dont play around and we are ready to give it our all.. We bust our asses in the
gym and go 110% each and every time.. Ive had the opportunity to work with Rage previously when I did the Project C ATP and D-Bone has been
working with him currently and its time for us to do Ohio proud and team up and show you fellas how its done.. im gunnin for you Inkd! hahahaha

Well if we are both chosen. Then i hope you do brotha. No pain no glory.

GJN5002
02-16-10, 12:32 pm

are you referring to 400lbs of bodyweight?

Little Z
02-16-10, 12:36 pm

it would be a crazy contest if we were my friend.. i know id have some serious competition..

Little Z
02-16-10, 12:36 pm
are you referring to 400lbs of bodyweight?

that is correct..

GJN5002
02-16-10, 1:52 pm
that is correct..

damn dude, are you really tall? whats your bf%

TunaBreath
02-16-10, 6:05 pm
that is correct..

That's not healthy.

GSant434
02-16-10, 6:14 pm
Trust me guys, this shit is the real deal. I'm on week 9 of this for Iron Contest II the Bulkers. If you do this right you're gonna be in a world of the good hurt. You'll need a partner that meets your own expectations of what "hard work" is. With that, your own Iron will power and Rage's guidance you will start growing quickly in ways you may not be ready for. My size L shirts are now starting to fit pretty snug across the chest back and arms. Be ready to work your ass off for maximum gains. Best of luck to those that enter.

Little Z
02-16-10, 8:47 pm
That's not healthy.

some people enjoy being big.. some enjoy being under 200.. to each their own..

Little Z
02-16-10, 8:48 pm
damn dude, are you really tall? whats your bf%

no clue on BF.. im probably 5'10" or so.. 60+" shoulders.. 38" waist.. my gut helps me a lot with my bench press lol

TunaBreath
02-16-10, 9:43 pm
no clue on BF.. im probably 5'10" or so.. 60+" shoulders.. 38" waist.. my gut helps me a lot with my bench press lol

That is such BS.

Sorry but your waist isnt only 38".

Little Z
02-16-10, 9:48 pm
That is such BS.

i wear XL in pants and shorts that have drawstrings and i wear a 38" in jeans..

NJC_Manhattan
02-16-10, 9:54 pm

Photos please

Tempus
02-16-10, 10:27 pm
Just wait the 3 weeks. He'll be at The Cage. Either see him there or have some of the bros get a good photo.

I'm winning to bet he's a big boy and a solid powerlifter and he's exactly what he says he is.

TunaBreath
02-16-10, 10:40 pm
Just wait the 3 weeks. He'll be at The Cage. Either see him there or have some of the bros get a good photo.

I'm winning to bet he's a big boy and a solid powerlifter and he's exactly what he says he is.

Don't speak too soon.

There are plenty of photos of him on this site. ;-)

rev8ball
02-16-10, 11:53 pm
Civility, guys. Otherwise, don't bother posting.....

Birdman
02-17-10, 12:06 am
if only i had a steady lifting partner...oh well ill for sure be following this good luck to all the applicants

prowrestler
02-17-10, 12:46 am
That is such BS.

did u measure it?

im gonna go with no...

when you can back your claims up, then possibly try and call bullshit. if you can not back up your words, you look ignorant and in this case, jealous.

TunaBreath
02-17-10, 8:06 am
did u measure it?

im gonna go with no...

when you can back your claims up, then possibly try and call bullshit. if you can not back up your words, you look ignorant and in this case, jealous.

Brah, you are mad.

I know I'm right :)

Rage
02-17-10, 10:21 am

Hey bro..who are you partnering with since DBOY will be under the knife soon?

Lets start an official entry thread to update on who's in.

Rage
02-17-10, 10:22 am
Civility, guys. Otherwise, don't bother posting.....

Thank you.

Rage
02-17-10, 10:32 am
Official Entrys

D-Bone and Little Z
Shogun-6 and Tempus

Please update.

DBOY
02-17-10, 12:09 pm
Hey bro..who are you partnering with since DBOY will be under the knife soon?

Lets start an official entry thread to update on who's in.

Hey now it only my knee brotha....I can still train my upper body....trust ill still bust my ass off with ink'd on this shit.....

InkdMuscle
02-17-10, 12:13 pm
Hey now it only my knee brotha....I can still train my upper body....trust ill still bust my ass off with ink'd on this shit.....

Well then there you have it. Injury or not. DBOY and I will kill it if chosen.

Thats just how SoCal rolls...

Tempus
02-17-10, 12:44 pm

Now thats the warrior I know!

InkdMuscle
02-17-10, 1:24 pm
Official Entrys

D-Bone and Little Z
Shogun-6 and Tempus
InkdMuscle and DBOY

Please update.

Tempus
02-17-10, 6:41 pm
Question on the contest:

When do you expect to start it?

How long do you expect it to last?

Rage
02-18-10, 9:36 am
Question on the contest:

When do you expect to start it?

How long do you expect it to last?

Start date TBD. 12 weeks.

Beowulf
02-18-10, 12:02 pm
That is such BS.

Photos please

Did I wake up and find myself on getbig or bb.com with all the call outs? Or is this the Forvm? There was a reason I left those places..........

rev8ball
02-18-10, 12:33 pm
Did I wake up and find myself on getbig or bb.com with all the call outs? Or is this the Forvm? There was a reason I left those places..........

Which is why I posted the warning.

Any more posts dealing with call-outs, etc, will be deleted, and infractions will be handed out.

NickW
02-18-10, 10:01 pm
NickW and TMan are officially entered!

Rage
02-19-10, 9:18 am
Official Entrys

D-Bone and Little Z
Shogun-6 and Tempus
InkdMuscle and DBOY
NickW and TMan

Please update.

Little Z
02-19-10, 4:05 pm
those are some solid teams so far.. but.. theres gotta be more..

Rage
02-19-10, 6:05 pm
those are some solid teams so far.. but.. theres gotta be more..

There will be. Still lots of time left.

Big C
02-19-10, 11:38 pm
You and Tuna entering Rage's contest my good bro? You guys should give it some thought, u def could do some major damage.

tomcat
02-19-10, 11:53 pm
You and Tuna entering Rage's contest my good bro? You guys should give it some thought, u def could do some major damage.

What exactly is it C?

Big C
02-20-10, 12:23 am
What exactly is it C?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29692

I did Rage's first contest but it was solo, but this is a 2-person team contest. U guys have been in the game for a while so read up. I've tried the HRT training and it's deadly.

Tempus
02-20-10, 1:03 am

Nah. They don't want to come in here and get whooped by the SoCal teams. ;)

InkdMuscle
02-20-10, 1:05 pm
two words SoCAL BABY!!!

Rage
02-22-10, 9:19 am

two words SoCAL BABY!!!

East and West meet again. Both sides always bring it. I didn't see an official entry by tomcat and tuna yet though...

Rage
02-22-10, 9:31 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=906074&postcount=2

mritter3
02-22-10, 10:18 am
Make sure you get your bro on the board and list an official entry. Looking forward to it brother.

ok....just saw this Rage my bad...mritter3 and Jpile...hats are in the ring and looking forward to a hell of an opportunity.

Rage
02-22-10, 10:33 am
ok....just saw this Rage my bad...mritter3 and Jpile...hats are in the ring and looking forward to a hell of an opportunity.

Official Entrys

D-Bone and Little Z
Shogun-6 and Tempus
InkdMuscle and DBOY
NickW and TMan
mritter3 and Jpile

Please update

DBOY
02-22-10, 11:05 am
Official Entrys

D-Bone and Little Z
Shogun-6 and Tempus
InkdMuscle and DBOY
NickW and TMan
mritter3 and Jpile

Please update

Thing are looking pretty interesting around here....some good teams hooking up!!!

mritter3
02-22-10, 2:03 pm
Thing are looking pretty interesting around here....some good teams hooking up!!!

thats for sure dboy...gonna be hell...but also worth it...Rage knows his shit.

Rage
03-24-10, 1:32 pm
Time is running out. Could use a couple more pairs that have the balls to step up...

Mr. Dead
03-24-10, 1:43 pm
Time is running out. Could use a couple more pairs that have the balls to step up...

I hate not being able to do this... Especially when my huevos are called into question...

Tempus
03-24-10, 3:12 pm
I hate not being able to do this... Especially when my huevos are called into question...

Then get in this Dead man. Find a body - blackmail and extortion are acceptable methods for getting a training partner.

Mr. Dead
03-24-10, 3:55 pm
Then get in this Dead man. Find a body - blackmail and extortion are acceptable methods for getting a training partner.

The boss man wants me to hold off, due to my prep, and other things, at present... But, I'll definitely be following along on this!!!

bdwells
03-24-10, 6:34 pm
My workout partner and I are no where near the crazy animals you guys are, just a couple of fat boys trying to get big and lean. We are going to do this and track our results along with you guys. We both just read the HRT article today for the first time and got pumped as hell.

Tempus
03-24-10, 7:33 pm
My workout partner and I are no where near the crazy animals you guys are, just a couple of fat boys trying to get big and lean. We are going to do this and track our results along with you guys. We both just read the HRT article today for the first time and got pumped as hell.

Just get in on this man. Its a good time. You don't need to worry about who's the craziest or the biggest. We all love to talk shit and this and that but this is about lifting and gaining mass and we are all on the same team for that.

You really should join. The added pressure of being accountable to the team and the forvm is amazing. You will step things up and have all of us helping with tips and pointers and sharing the love.

Step on up. You won't be sorry.

rev8ball
03-25-10, 12:54 am

Just get in on this man. Its a good time. You don't need to worry about who's the craziest or the biggest. We all love to talk shit and this and that but this is about lifting and gaining mass and we are all on the same team for that.

You really should join. The added pressure of being accountable to the team and the forvm is amazing. You will step things up and have all of us helping with tips and pointers and sharing the love.

Step on up. You won't be sorry.

All I can say is BINGO!

Listen to this man, bd..... we're all in this together, one way or another!