PDA

View Full Version : New animal user...

Aldo258
02-09-10, 8:38 pm
Hey guys, a little backround on myself, im 21 Ive been lifting for three years real hard and im not new to the supplement scene but I am new to Animal products. Im really hoping to get another solid 5 - 10 pounds so I can then cut down before summer starts here in michigan. My question is, how effective would Stacking Animal Stak, and M-stack be in reaching my goals for the rest of the winter?? Any help would be appreciated guys, I was also thinking about Animal Test somewhere in that stack or to replace one of the previous mentioned products. Thanks in advance guys!

PORTERHOUSE
02-09-10, 9:10 pm
Hey guys, a little backround on myself, im 21 Ive been lifting for three years real hard and im not new to the supplement scene but I am new to Animal products. Im really hoping to get another solid 5 - 10 pounds so I can then cut down before summer starts here in michigan. My question is, how effective would Stacking Animal Stak, and M-stack be in reaching my goals for the rest of the winter?? Any help would be appreciated guys, I was also thinking about Animal Test somewhere in that stack or to replace one of the previous mentioned products. Thanks in advance guys!

While that would be a potent stack, I think at 21 most guys are going to tell you to save the test products for a little later, but Im not really sure, I havent taken stak or test yet myself. M stak is a great muscle builder though, ive run it several times with awesome results. You gotta eat big on m, if your diet sucks your your just going to cheat yourself. Try pump/m stak/nitro/torrent.

maddawg
02-09-10, 10:49 pm
Mstack is the shit. I just picked up the same stack as you I got mstack stack n pack. I prefer the mstack of the stack but I've never combined the 2 of them. I think I'm gonna take one first thing in the morning and the other before I go lift at night. When are u planning on taking your packs

TheTinyHulk
02-10-10, 7:26 am
Pick up a can of M-stak and use the rest of your cash to start buying lots of food. If you eat a lot, you'll grow, but none of this stuff is a miracle drug.

Birdman
02-10-10, 8:04 am
M-stak is great but don't forget ur foundation..Pak. Build ur supplementation around Pak and you'll see awesome results. I'd recommend Pak, Pump, M-stak, torrent and/or some real gains if ur bulking. Good luck bro

mritter3
02-10-10, 8:51 am
while that is a badass stack...at 21 you dont really need stak...dont see how you would benefit from it...however mstack is a solid product that in combination with a high calorie diet and heavy training could def. help you achieve those goals...have you tried any other animal products...such as pak or pump?...they would def. help as well.

Aggression
02-10-10, 12:31 pm
As others have said, save Stak and Test for later on, when you're around 25. For now, concentrate on using M-stak and Pump to make some solid gains. Pick up some Torrent and/or Real Gains as well. Up your calories and train hard. Once you gain those 5-10lbs, then start your cut.

Aldo258
02-11-10, 11:42 am
Ok thanks a lot guys, I will definitely take the advice given, and throw in the Animal Pak's. I hope that everything goes well, my diet is finally in check now that im back in school so im hoping for the best. Thanks for all the input.