PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak & Animal Cuts

Fitzuk
02-11-10, 11:43 am
Hi there recently done a lot of research in to animal products so decided to sign up to the forum for some advice, i have purchased a tub of "Animal Pak" & also some "Animal Cuts"

I have been training on and off for about 2 years, got my self in to really great shape about 14 months back and have kinda drifted back to looking a little over weight, I am 23 and weigh 14 stone 10 pounds (197lbs).

I am now ready to get back to it and train hard, which when i do i always get good results, i have always been a good lifter but i hate cardio, I tend too get to tired by the end of my work out to do it, however if i do it at the start of the workout i'm ok but then i struggle lifting my desired weights afterwards.

I have purchased some Optimum BCAA caps, and some Optimum Glutamine caps which i will be including in to my diet.

I am also well stocked up on Optimum 100% Whey protein.

I run my own company so i can pretty much train whenever i like during the day but i usually go around 4pm.

I will be eating a clean diet as follows.

8am - 30g porridge oats + 12g ground flax seed with water.

10.30am - Turkey Breast steak cooked on george foreman in wholemeal pitta or a tin of tuna in a wholemeal pitta

1pm - Turkey breast steak + Sweet potatoe

3pm - Protein shake + Apple

3.45 - Another brand of NO product ( will be switching for Animal PUMP as ive just ordered some)

**train from 4.15 ish till 6pm**

6.15 - Protein Shake

8.30 - Steamed Chicken breast & mixed steamed veg

----

So basically thats my day, when training i do a 5 day split as follows:

Mon - Chest + 30 mins cardio + upper abs
Tues - Biceps & Triceps + 30 mins cardio + Lower abs
Wed - Shoulders + 45 mins cardio
Thursday - Legs + 20 min cardio
Friday - Biceps + 45 min cario + Upper & Lower abs

--

My question is this, can anybody recommend any changes to my diet, supplements or training? also when is best to have the Animal PAK & Animal Cuts within that day.

I am open to any advice and criticism as i am keen to learn.

Thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read my post and i look forward to any responses :-)

Regards

Mark

naturalguy
02-12-10, 9:16 am
Mark,

It seems like you have a good plan. Your diet looks good with the exception of breakfast, I don't see any protein there. The key to a good fat loss diet is making adjustments. So this is a good start but you will have to make adjustments along the way.

Cardio is not fun, I don't like it but it is essential if you are looking to lose fat so make sure you do it consistently.

As far as Animal Pak & Cuts:

Animal Pak: take one pack with breakfast or any large, whole food meal

Animal Cuts: take one pack first thing in the a.m. then take the 2nd pack 4-6 hours later. If you are going to take a pack close to the time you take your pre-workout product then you should remove the red pill from Cuts (has the majority of caffeine).

C.Coronato
02-12-10, 12:06 pm
What are the weights of all of the food you are eating. It depends on how much you are eating would also depend if you need to make any changes.

Fitzuk
02-18-10, 12:28 pm
Hi again

Thanks to naturalguy & Treetrunklegs for replying!

What would you recommend for protein at breakfast time? How about a scoop of my whey protein mixed in to my porridge oats?

As for weights of food, I have named the porridge, but turkey breasts and chicken breast vary in size, but would a "normal" size chicken breast and normal size turkey breast steak sound about right, as for the mix veggies, i generally just put what i consider to be a portion, not to much not to little.

I have now recieved my Animal pump, i will be having this around 4.30pm would that be considered safe? as i read that having animal cuts and animal pump together could cause problems?

any help would be great. Thanks again for your help!

wedge
02-18-10, 12:59 pm
Hi again

What would you recommend for protein at breakfast time? How about a scoop of my whey protein mixed in to my porridge oats?

As for weights of food, I have named the porridge, but turkey breasts and chicken breast vary in size, but would a "normal" size chicken breast and normal size turkey breast steak sound about right, as for the mix veggies, i generally just put what i consider to be a portion, not to much not to little.

I have now recieved my Animal pump, i will be having this around 4.30pm would that be considered safe? as i read that having animal cuts and animal pump together could cause problems?

The only issue would be the stimulant pill (red pill). Both Cuts and Pump have one. Use one and save the other if you are sensitive to caffeine.

HatemElAkkad
02-21-10, 6:52 am
your workout and diet looks prety tight man ...

I would recommend getting some protein for breakfast...and also where is ur back? did u mix it up with biceps on he last day?

HatemElAkkad
02-21-10, 6:54 am
oo and i also would recommend some peanut butter or nts either in the breakfast meal, or before bed...even if ur cutting down you gott get ur fats in order to lose....to make sure ur hormones are in top condition...

naturalguy
02-21-10, 8:30 am
Hi again

You could add a scoop of whey protein or go with eggs/egg whites for breakfast.

If you are taking Cuts and Pump at the same time then just leave out the red pill from Pump, this way you don't overdo the stims.

Fitzuk
02-21-10, 10:15 am
Thanks for the advice guys,

HatemElAkkad I made a typo on the workout section of my original post, Instead of "biceps" i ment "Back".

So Fridays I do. Back + 45 min cario + Upper & Lower abs.

Naturalguy, how many egg whites would you suggest in the morning, considering i'm trying to cut up? would 2-3 be enough?

Wedge, Thanks for the input on the red pill, would it be much of a problem taking it? or do i stop taking it if it causes any problems?

Will it effect how well animal pump works, as i don't want it to effect my workout.

Thanks again for all the help guys.

giff1888
02-22-10, 11:16 am
Can animal m stack and animal cuts be taken together. I am kinda in a similar position as the OP. I want to put on muscle but I could do with losing some fat, mainly in my belly area so I can get a six pack. Someone told me I would be best served taking m stack for 21 days and putting on as much muscle as possible then once they are finished and I am happy with my gains taking animal cuts to lose body fat and tighten myself up for a ripped defined look.

I would rather aim for both of these goals at the same time so is it possible to use both these supplements and get ripped and gain muscle at the same time.

thanks

Fitzuk
02-22-10, 11:24 am
I may be totally wrong, but to my understanding buddy you can't put muscle on and lose weight at the same time!

Least it is very difficult to do so.

I think its all to do with calories, having a calorie deficit will make you lose weight, and having a calorie surplus will make you gain weight/muscle.

Doing both at the same time would not be a good thing to try.

I may be wrong though, but through my extensive research on this sorta thing. Thats my findings.

Otherwise bodybuilders would look ripped all the time and just keep getting bigger and more ripped.

Fitz

giff1888
02-22-10, 12:08 pm
I may be totally wrong, but to my understanding buddy you can't put muscle on and lose weight at the same time!

Least it is very difficult to do so.

I think its all to do with calories, having a calorie deficit will make you lose weight, and having a calorie surplus will make you gain weight/muscle.

Doing both at the same time would not be a good thing to try.

I may be wrong though, but through my extensive research on this sorta thing. Thats my findings.

Otherwise bodybuilders would look ripped all the time and just keep getting bigger and more ripped.

Fitz

Yeah thats what I thought. So I would be best served taking the m stack for 21 days for bulking then once I am happy with my bulking start cutting and loseing fat with animal cuts.

Fitzuk
02-22-10, 3:46 pm
To be honest mate, you will need longer than 21 days to put on some decent size!

I've put 6 months in to bulking up before cutting down, I'm sure there's plenty of people who have done a lot more than that! What gains are you expecting from 21 days?

giff1888
02-23-10, 7:56 am
To be honest mate, you will need longer than 21 days to put on some decent size!

I've put 6 months in to bulking up before cutting down, I'm sure there's plenty of people who have done a lot more than that! What gains are you expecting from 21 days?

Yeah I know I will need to go longer than 21 days for good gains. Out of interest though mate, you sain you are on animal pak and animal cuts but you kinda said to me thats pointless as you can't gain and cut fat at the same time.

Be easy on me I am a newbie so I may have picked you up wrong somewhere down the line.

Thanks for replying!

Fitzuk
02-23-10, 9:23 am
Yeah I know I will need to go longer than 21 days for good gains. Out of interest though mate, you sain you are on animal pak and animal cuts but you kinda said to me thats pointless as you can't gain and cut fat at the same time.

Be easy on me I am a newbie so I may have picked you up wrong somewhere down the line.

Thanks for replying!

This is very true, however my goal is to maintain all the muscle I currently have whilst losing as much body fat and water as possible.

I don't take animal pak for any kind of muscle gain reasons, I take it as its a good multi vitamin and good for general health and helps with all other kinds of things involved in heavy training.

I take animal pump pre workout, purely for a kick during my workout, i did use NO Xplode NT which i found excellent, but after months of use i became tolerant to the stuff and kept having to use more and more of it which I did not want to cause me any problems.

set your self a more realistic goal, maybe 16 - 20 weeks. of muscle gain. then 12 weeks of cutting.

In the words of robert tepper, "there is no easy way out, no short cut home"

You only get out of it what you put in mate, supplements probably account for 5% progress. None of this stuff is a miracle worker. Its good diet and hard workouts that will get you the most success.

Fitz