PDA

View Full Version : Spokane Area ANIMALS

Jonisocool
02-11-10, 4:08 pm
Need some ANIMALs over here in eastern Washington/western Idaho. Are you out there?

Spokane here.

C.Coronato
02-12-10, 2:36 pm
Whats up brother, you are more than welcome to start some ABC movements out there.

Jonisocool
02-12-10, 4:39 pm
Whats up brother, you are more than welcome to start some ABC movements out there.

Hey and thanks.

Its looking like a strong possibility if I can build up more than a one man ABC.

Little Z
02-12-10, 8:42 pm
Hey and thanks.

Its looking like a strong possibility if I can build up more than a one man ABC.

Stay at it brother.. it takes time.. but if you stick with it.. you will start finding more and more members.. and you start spreadin the word and get them
to sign up on here, before you know it.. you've got yourself a new ABC Chapter..

Mr. Dead
02-14-10, 8:00 pm
Just remember how long it took the Seattle ABC's to take off... You can do this!!!

Jonisocool
02-14-10, 8:04 pm
Just remember how long it took the Seattle ABC's to take off... You can do this!!!

Stay at it brother.. it takes time.. but if you stick with it.. you will start finding more and more members.. and you start spreadin the word and get them
to sign up on here, before you know it.. you've got yourself a new ABC Chapter..

Thanks for droppin in guys.

word. Like I said, its lookin like a strong possibility. Rollin with the punches and seein what happens

Jonisocool
02-24-10, 3:46 pm
Bump.

Me and Luvsthepain both train/work around north spokane.

Will probably set something up relatively soon if we can pick up a 3rd.

crew1410
02-28-10, 7:31 pm
Do not know if this is the right place to ask this, if not help me out and show me where to go. i am looking for an ABC around me, i live in chicago IL

Little Z
03-01-10, 1:12 am
Do not know if this is the right place to ask this, if not help me out and show me where to go. i am looking for an ABC around me, i live in chicago IL

hey brother.. ill hit you up with a PM to the right location for your fellow brothers in the Chicago Area..

Little Z
03-01-10, 1:16 am
Bump.

Me and Luvsthepain both train/work around north spokane.

Will probably set something up relatively soon if we can pick up a 3rd.

solid work brother

keep it up and like we stated, before you know it youll be on the ABC Map.. just spread the lifestyle, a lot of people are looking for like minded
guys and gals to lift with and all it takes is one conversation and the next thing you know they'll be telling you "hey i checked that Animal site out
those articles are amazing".. ive heard that time and time again in my gym now.. keep pounding away..

propstm
03-09-10, 6:54 pm
I moved out the Kellogg, ID from metro Detroit about this time last year. Where do you guys lift at? I used to work in Spokane, so I was lifting over at Stroh's. Now i'm just lifting at Silver Valley Fitness in Kellogg.

Holler if you want to meet up. I still have that damn subscription to Stroh's until like June. (don't get me started on the 12 month contract...)

Jonisocool
03-09-10, 7:54 pm
I moved out the Kellogg, ID from metro Detroit about this time last year. Where do you guys lift at? I used to work in Spokane, so I was lifting over at Stroh's. Now i'm just lifting at Silver Valley Fitness in Kellogg.

Holler if you want to meet up. I still have that damn subscription to Stroh's until like June. (don't get me started on the 12 month contract...)

Hey prop.

How much is a visitors pass at Strohs?

We're both located in North Spokane, and both work at gyms in north spokane(Oz fitness, and Golds)

I'll try to get something going real soon. I'm heading to western washington this weekend for spring break, then new port oregon the week after lol..

Jonisocool
03-22-10, 7:02 pm
lets try to make something happen.

Anyone down April 2nd, Oz fitness in north spokane, round 5-6pm?

C.Coronato
02-15-11, 9:47 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:37 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Hank the Tank
04-02-12, 7:40 pm
Is there any one out there still willing to start an ABC in Spokane. If there is i want to be part of it. if not I would be in to starting one. Let me know

SpokaneBarbell
07-12-12, 3:36 am
Need some ANIMALs over here in eastern Washington/western Idaho. Are you out there?

Spokane here.

Yo Im here in Spokane. Wanted to know who else is a part of Animal Pak representing Spokane? let me know. Might have to start a chapter over here.