PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream! lol PRIEST

Ardent
02-14-10, 11:54 am
I had the weirdest dream last night, probably because i went out and had a few beers and usually am not a big drinker, just doesn't serve my body right now with alll im trying to do . . . .ANYWAYS. I had a dream with Lee Priest in it. He was Fu#ckin huge obviously on a serious bulk and he was explaining to me how easy it was to cut. Essentially was just telling me why ya cuttin your not big enough yet, look at me. Of course i agreed with him and was just awe struck to be having a convo with the priest, hes a nice guy lol. And there you have its an omen. . . . i did the math when i woke up which i never took the time to do, all be it simple. Im 5'9 206 pounds at 14.7% BF if i were to get down to %10 BF id have to lose 20 pounds. .. that would put me at 186! I dont wanna go below 200, just because :) So i decided before I cut I need some more quality mass, i think im on my way to 220! its easier for me to bulk than cut besides LEE showed me how easy cuttin can be when you've got slabs of muscle to work with. An omen from the Priest!

GJN5002
02-14-10, 12:47 pm
I had the weirdest dream last night, probably because i went out and had a few beers and usually am not a big drinker, just doesn't serve my body right now with alll im trying to do . . . .ANYWAYS. I had a dream with Lee Priest in it. He was Fu#ckin huge obviously on a serious bulk and he was explaining to me how easy it was to cut. Essentially was just telling me why ya cuttin your not big enough yet, look at me. Of course i agreed with him and was just awe struck to be having a convo with the priest, hes a nice guy lol. And there you have its an omen. . . . i did the math when i woke up which i never took the time to do, all be it simple. Im 5'9 206 pounds at 14.7% BF if i were to get down to %10 BF id have to lose 20 pounds. .. that would put me at 186! I dont wanna go below 200, just because :) So i decided before I cut I need some more quality mass, i think im on my way to 220! its easier for me to bulk than cut besides LEE showed me how easy cuttin can be when you've got slabs of muscle to work with. An omen from the Priest!

haha thats good stuff. i had the same dilema, i was at 220 then cleaned up a bit and was siting about 15% at 210 and I'm at 195 now which is the first time Ive been under 200 in over a year. I was bloated and just unhappy with the bodfyfat i was holding at 220. i look a lot more like a bber now and less like just a big guy. i think for those who choose to remain natural being a bit lighter is a fact of life. very few nattys are going to be look decent at 220+

Ardent
02-14-10, 3:05 pm
yeah i also think that if your lets say 190 at 7-10 % you look Bigger than a guy at 220 at %15 because of the definition, dryness and vascularity. You know BB is all illusion ;). The thing is im gonna try to maintain that 14% mark at 220 and cut so i can be 10% at around 200, its one of those things though gotta experiment. i have to igmit for me its alot harder to cut down than bulk up. i really want that chisled 8 pack with veins running up the abdomen, in time i suppose. i just figure the more lean mass you have the easier it is to cut?