PDA

View Full Version : Paying Tribute

Birdman
02-20-10, 1:14 am
I just wanted take a moment to pay my respect to a friend who was gunned down in Afghanistan just this morning, Cpl 3rd recon Greg Stultz of the United States Marine Corps. He was a hell of guy who gave all he had to his country and to all of us. He will be sorely missed but never forgotten. I thank him for his service and sacrifice. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you

rev8ball
02-20-10, 2:58 am
I just wanted take a moment to pay my respect to a friend who was gunned down in Afghanistan just this morning, Cpl 3rd recon Greg Stultz of the United States Marine Corps. He was a hell of guy who gave all he had to his country and to all of us. He will be sorely missed but never forgotten. I thank him for his service and sacrifice. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you

Thank you, Greg, for giving the ultimate sacrafice; and thank you, God, for giving us people like Greg.

C.Coronato
02-22-10, 1:54 pm
Amen. Too many young dudes dieing. Thanks brother, and for all of the hard work you guys did and are doing. Tough loss my brother.

Deathride
02-22-10, 2:05 pm
I'll raise my glass (of protein) and salute our fallen brothers tonight..... Amen to that.

Aggression
02-22-10, 2:34 pm
My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Valkyrie83
02-22-10, 2:35 pm
Very sad. RIP Greg... Thank you for all that you did during your time here.

J-Dawg
02-22-10, 3:36 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Birdman. I'll be sure to keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Sounds like an honorable man who put his country first. God bless.

G Diesel
02-22-10, 3:38 pm
We throw the word "hero" around to loosely and casually these days... But brave men and women like Cpl Stultz of the USMC are exactly that. We are very lucky to live under the cloak of safety provided by such a courageous few. May God bless his friends and family and may his spirit live on in our words and actions.

naturalguy
02-22-10, 3:43 pm
I have the utmost respect for those that put their lives on the line to protect my freedom. Much thanks goes out to all of our service men and women. My condolences for Greg and his friends and family.

wedge
02-22-10, 3:43 pm
The definition of a hero.

PIJW
02-22-10, 3:51 pm
Hats off to a fellow Marine who paid the Ultimate Cost for freedom.

You will surely be missed by friends and family.

Semper Fi

Birdman
02-22-10, 3:55 pm
Thank You guys for the respect you have shown, he would have definitely appreciated it. He was and is the true definition of a hero, plain and simple. He had a saying that he always went by till the very end; "I LIVE BY A SIMPLE CODE, honor god, love your women, and defend your country." Truer words were never spoken by Greg. I am proud to say that i knew Greg and he died doing what he truly loved to do, serve his country. But the fact that his time on this earth came to an end at age 22 still saddens to no end.

mritter3
02-22-10, 5:30 pm
Thanks Greg for all you did to protect our Country...you will be missed and in our prayers.