PDA

View Full Version : The Inaugural first Phoenix Pro

charlievanriper
02-21-10, 12:43 am
The Pre judging today at the vary first Phoenix Pro ( I attended history in the making how cool is that) was unbeivable i got to take pics with Rich Gaspari, Jay Cutler, Andy Haman, Don Robinson, Strykerx a couple cool pics with Krissy Chow of Team gaspari ( she's Hot boys ) Wow so many Met so many during the day well wow I met the guy who will be helping me prepare to hit the Stage myself. Tons of Competitor pics ( all posted on Facebook). I am still so in Awe of how great these competitors are in person, and going to bed still giddy from the experience.

I will be one of those imortal Gods one day just watch nothing can stand in the way of Destiny.

Vinny you missed out on History and a great competition!

Vinny G
02-23-10, 2:33 pm
The Pre judging today at the vary first Phoenix Pro ( I attended history in the making how cool is that) was unbeivable i got to take pics with Rich Gaspari, Jay Cutler, Andy Haman, Don Robinson, Strykerx a couple cool pics with Krissy Chow of Team gaspari ( she's Hot boys ) Wow so many Met so many during the day well wow I met the guy who will be helping me prepare to hit the Stage myself. Tons of Competitor pics ( all posted on Facebook). I am still so in Awe of how great these competitors are in person, and going to bed still giddy from the experience.

I will be one of those imortal Gods one day just watch nothing can stand in the way of Destiny.

Vinny you missed out on History and a great competition!

My hats off to the 202 competitors that took the stage, they are true champions.