PDA

View Full Version : Job with no working hours!!!!!

HatemElAkkad
02-21-10, 7:22 am
Hey fellas,

As well know, in order fr us to live, we gotta earn our money...hell man our fuckin lifestyle is expensive, all that food and supplements, its not an easy or cheap road...

i just graduated college and m thinking of starting working in advertising, as a copywriter...

to me life is mainly work, the gym, my music which requires time to rehearse and practice (im a drummer of an egyptian death metal band called scarab, www.scarabegypt.com, if anyone is interested) , and in the remaining free time i go out with my friends...

no cockiness or being full of myself here, but recently i have been very dedicated to this game, that means cardio in the morning and postworkout, even though i fuckin hate it, training hard, and dieting hard...

the thing is with this job of mine, the way it works here in egypt is that there are no working hours, i.e. u start at 10am and u leave WHEN UR DONE WITH UR WORK, that means sometimes at 4pm, sometimes at 10 pm, and sometimes at 10 am the next day....

i really wanna reach my goals and i am working very hard, im currently cutting and im doing an hour of cardio in the morning and an hour or a HIT cardio session, all that with weight training is around 4 times a week...

guys, what do i do? how do i adjust? whenever i feel that im staying in late and missing my workout i get really bummed out, but i gotta suck it up, or find another job....

does anyone share the same pain i do? i really dont want my social life, my music, and my gym to go away....WHAT DO I DO? what did u guys in the same pickle do?

this is how much i love this game, and how people like Frank McGrath and Johnnie Jackson have inspired me....

All the best guys, any help you can provide will be awesome....Thnx

Hatem,
Cairo, Egypt