PDA

View Full Version : Now My Journey Begins

True Red
02-22-10, 11:43 am
Hey all, Well It is official I have made up my mind stop playing games and am ready to start training today for the Ms. Fitness competition.

When I first started going to the gym I was like the average Jane just wanted to loose a few pounds that I had gained being MARRIED!That didn't come off with the DIVORCE!

Once I got there this place was like nothing I have been in before. It wasn't your regular gym where you pay money and you have not a clue what it is that you are doing or what machine does what. I tlaked to the Owner of OSX Uncle Fester as you all know him by and he asked me what i wanted didn't try to sell me no pipe dream that if i did this or that i would look amazing he told me it would take alot of hard work and commitment if i wanted to look like some of the pictures i have seen hanging on the wall.

So I put in the time and I put in the work and then I let life kick my ass a few times and slacked off. That got me no where.

But now today I have made the commitment to push harder than ever before this is what i want.

I am begining my journey today. I hope that all of you will join me in my travels. I will put the info as to my routine and diet plan on here shortly. I will also post my event date as well.
I am ready for this. I want this. I WILL accomplish this.

Big Al
02-22-10, 11:59 am
Good to see you here and I know you will kick ass.
Good luck!!!

True Red
02-22-10, 1:28 pm
Thanks you know I will need all the push I can get. I know Uncle Fester is going to kick my ass first. lol But it is one of the biggest goals I have ever set for myself and I will be damed if I fail. Hell I don't know how to fail. So I am going all out on this one. The great part is by the time I get up on that stage I will deserve to be there. That is the greatest feeling in the world for me right now.

BBWifey
02-22-10, 1:31 pm
Congrats!!! Starting a new journey, and a new outlook on life is thrilling!!! Good luck to you, I'll be checking in!

True Red
02-22-10, 1:53 pm
Thanks Support is always needed. Good luck on yours as well.

Big Al
02-25-10, 1:24 pm
Keep us posted on the diet and workouts.
Too bad your not coming to the arnold.....You can learn alot and get Pumped up!!!
Get Uncle Fester to drive you guys out..LOL