PDA

View Full Version : The sweat and blood of an animal

rader18
02-22-10, 5:45 pm
I step into a room, people turn their heads, I feel their eyes staring at me like I’m a monster. What do I do about it you might ask? I laugh, I laugh because I am a monster. I am different than everyone else, I have a sense of focus that many only dream to have, I have power among the gods, the strength of Zeus himself, for I am an animal. I feel the blood rushing through my veins one cell at a time, each heartbeat is the bass in which I play. I strive for perfection because the people who say it does not exist just don’t want to believe. People call it insanity, I call it determination. Sweat hits the ground, one by one; my muscles are in the inferno of hell, but I push on. I tell my self one more, than do two; quitting is for people that cannot achieve; that do not have the power, the heart, the determination. When I am in this state nothing can distract me, no one can tell me what to do, I am in control. Those so-called people called “meatheads” have more brain control than you would ever imagine, they push to the limits, then past. For we “meatheads” know that is the only way to grow, to get better, to stand out. People ask people like me what I “take”, or what “exercises” do I do; once again, I can’t help my laughter. I don’t bother with people like them; they will never have what it takes to be an animal. It comes from within; some have it, some don’t. I can’t control that, but I can strive toward it. So when people stare at me, I stare right back, cause I see who they truly are, like fucking everybody else.

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 2:13 pm
Nice post brother, good shit.

rader18
02-23-10, 3:30 pm
thanks man, i appreciate that coming from you. if i write more i will post it up

RedCard03
02-23-10, 3:41 pm
great stuff bro. keep it up very true.

Beast