PDA

View Full Version : Journey to Get Huge

Slugger
02-22-10, 6:28 pm
Well first off im new here and have looked around a little bit and I'm just gonna jump right in. First let me start off with some stats. Im 5 10 and about 189lbs. Im prob around 8% bodyfat. If you want to know any of my lifting stats I will gladly tell you. Well today was shoulders traps and tris today in the gym. I first started the day off with 6 egg whites and 2 packets of oatmeal along with my animal pak. about an hr later I had 2 scoops ON 100% Whey protien, then headed to the gym. Gym was great!
Started with some seated barbell presses for 6 sets
Then 4 sets of Arnold presses
Then moved into side laterals for 3 sets then machine laterals for 2 sets.
Front raises for 4 sets
rear flys dumbells for 3 sets
the machine rear flys for 3 sets
barbell shrugs for 3 sets
dumbell shrugs for 3 sets
machine shrugs for 3 sets
v-grip tri ex for 3 sets
straight bar pressdowns for 3 sets
rope tri ex for 3 sets

came back from the gym and had 2 more scoops of protein and a chicken breast.
About to go eat some pork chops and potatoes now. Let me know what you think guys!

rader18
02-22-10, 6:52 pm
keep up the hard work man, im not an expert but it sounds like you are having enough protein intake to get huge. its controversial, but have you tried any pre-workout supplements like nitric oxide?

Slugger
02-22-10, 8:20 pm
I have tried no xplode and it worked well. its basically like drinking 5 sodas before you workout. I then tried NanoVapor but got bad stomach pains whenever I took it. So basically its all mental before I hit the gym. I watch training videos on youtube and listen to some music and get pumped up!

rader18
02-22-10, 8:27 pm
alright that sounds good, i used to take some but now i train solely on mental power also.

Slugger
02-24-10, 10:19 am
Just got off a 24hr shift! Well got home this morning and had some egg whites out of the carton. Had my daily animal pak and a protein shake. Gym was legs today. I did 6 sets of squats, 5 sets leg presses, 4 sets hack squats, 4 sets leg ex, 4 sets leg curls, calf raises seated and standing! Cardio today was 30 mins on treadmill after workout.