PDA

View Full Version : Blu colla life

shuvelguy78
02-22-10, 8:44 pm
What do u want me to say,
i touched my first shuvel when iwas 3 in a sand box, i never let go. Here i am 32 years old and im still an the shuvel. Concrete, asphalt, dirt u name i shuvel it. Im a laborer by trade and by choice. I lift shit all day at work then go to the gym and lift more shit. I'm not saying this for u to give me a pat on the back.I'm saying this so the next time your tired and dont feel like lifting think of me, I feel your pain but, pain is weeknes leaving the body. Pain is what pays the bills and pain is what makes you grow.
peace,
Shuvelguy78

Muscleguy93
02-22-10, 10:26 pm
wow man, good point. I sometimes get the thought "nahh, skip training, lets take a nap" when i get home. but I think about the end result and thats it worth it 100%. Pain is weakness leavin the body.

Legacy
02-23-10, 12:03 am
What do u want me to say,
i touched my first shuvel when iwas 3 in a sand box, i never let go. Here i am 32 years old and im still an the shuvel. Concrete, asphalt, dirt u name i shuvel it. Im a laborer by trade and by choice. I lift shit all day at work then go to the gym and lift more shit. I'm not saying this for u to give me a pat on the back.I'm saying this so the next time your tired and dont feel like lifting think of me, I feel your pain but, pain is weeknes leaving the body. Pain is what pays the bills and pain is what makes you grow.
peace,
Shuvelguy78

Good deal. I was in the same boat as you one point, working 7 am to 3 pm in the hot southern sun doing landscaping all day. Takes a shit load out of you consistently heaving shit, bending down all the time, and putting in a true hard days work. Then having to hit the gym at the end of the day truly comes from inner strength. Its sad, but a lot of this type of work ethic does not happen in America anymore, everyone expects things to come to them instead of working hard for stuff. Mad respect to you bro and everyone else on here that carries that hard work ethic.

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 2:18 pm
Welcome my man.