PDA

View Full Version : Need to register to get into The Cage??

bambam160
02-23-10, 1:49 pm
I go every year to the classic but have yet to make it into the cage, is it true you need to register to get into the cage and to get a free shirt???

Mr. Dead
02-23-10, 1:56 pm
I go every year to the classic but have yet to make it into the cage, is it true you need to register to get into the cage and to get a free shirt???

Well, since you're posting with a screen name, in here... You've registered... To get into the "Box" or to get the T-shirt, you need to check out these links... (These things are exclusive to FORVM members...)

T-Shirt:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29620

Entry to the Box:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29619

Hope this helps...

DieselRy
02-28-10, 2:25 am
its my first year at the expo too , i grew out of my t-shirt.. which i guess is a good thing. do you have shirts on hand to buy?

naturalguy
02-28-10, 8:31 am
its my first year at the expo too , i grew out of my t-shirt.. which i guess is a good thing. do you have shirts on hand to buy?

Yes there will be several shirts and hats available in the shop

Little Z
03-01-10, 12:58 am
Yes there will be several shirts and hats available in the shop

Think they will last through the weekend or start running low mid-Saturday again? lol

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 4:30 pm
Wear your fav Animal t-shirt and that gets you into The Box as well.

Little Z
03-02-10, 9:05 pm
Wear your fav Animal t-shirt and that gets you into The Box as well.

so no one is needing the print out anymore? ppl only have to wear their favorite Animal shirt? last year was a blast with it being 'exclusive' to
the members of the FORVM who had their forms in hand..

belladiabla13
03-02-10, 10:58 pm

The shirt I bought last year is way too big!!! Will be wearing my boyfriends animal tank..got to get some new shirts this year

dannynb
03-03-10, 1:58 am
so no one is needing the print out anymore? ppl only have to wear their favorite Animal shirt? last year was a blast with it being 'exclusive' to

Hmmm....curious as well.

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 11:33 am

Still need to print out the form, LZ... Then rock your Animal T with pride. Animal Solidarity in The Box....

Little Z
03-03-10, 2:20 pm
Still need to print out the form, LZ... Then rock your Animal T with pride. Animal Solidarity in The Box....

i was just checking lol.. cause i had a lot of guys who for some reason havent signed up yet on here and i told them what they will miss out on..

thanks for gettin back w/ us URep

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 3:18 pm
i was just checking lol.. cause i had a lot of guys who for some reason havent signed up yet on here and i told them what they will miss out on..

thanks for gettin back w/ us URep

Sign 'em up... Bring 'em over. Done and done.

WarcraftJJS
03-04-10, 11:34 am
I'm there again this year.