PDA

View Full Version : 360 Days of Dedication

Go Big Or Go Home
02-23-10, 1:55 pm
What's up guys? I have done some journeys in the past that just end up with me giving up due to school or work. Well I'm in this one for the whole journey. It will e a full year of hardcore working out. 90 Days at a time to make it a little easier for me to keep tabs on. Here is a little bit of background information of who I am and why I am making this journey:

Height:6'0
Weight:180 lbs

I have always been that kid that you see and think to yourself" That kid is really skinny for his height". When I was younger i was always the chubby kid in my class. I never really got picked on because i was a chubby jock, but now at 6'0 180lbs I would love to have some more muscle to me. My older brothers are both bigger than I am, One of which is 225 and Is the main reason I ever got started in the weight room. He took me in there at a young age and told me that I had to get bigger and grow so I didn't turn out to be a pussy when I got older( thank you for this big bro) So now I am looking to get bigger and stronger. I would love to eventually compete in an Amateur BB contest. Until then I gotta put some muscle on this frame of mine.

End Goals; I am looking to bulk for the first 180 days. I am 180lbs now but I would love to eventually get up to 210-220. For the first 90 days I would love to get up around 195-200. I don't think that this is an unrealistic goal. Hopefully by 120 days I will be up to atleast 210. Once I reach my goal of 215-220 I will be looking to cut. Hopefully to 210 keeping all the muscle eliminating most of the fat( realistically it won't all be gone).

I do a 4 day split. No rest day in between due to school and work. Split looks like this:

Monday: Chest/Tris
Tuesday:Legs
Wednesday:Back/Bis
Thursday:Shoulders

3 sets, Rep range 6-8

I will also be taking a new stak on this journey hopefully it will assist me. Stack looks a little something like this:

Preworkout: Creapure, Hemodraulix,Jack3d
Intraworkout; Xtend
Postworkout: Xtend, Whey

Also taking:

Animal Pak
Fish Oil 3,600 mg daily
ON Whey Protein
Universal Real Gains

The Journey will start Monday March 1st.

If anyone has any recommendations or words of wisdom please feel free to speak up. Always looking for help.

Later,
>Go Big

Go Big Or Go Home
02-25-10, 10:02 am
Everything is going according to plan. Jack3d and Xtend are here. Hemodraulix I picked up from a local Supp store. Creapure should be here soon. Just finished the rest of my Storm gotta say I loved it and will definitely be going back to it, just don;t have the cash right now. Picked up another thing of Animal Pak. So I'm good to go Mon. March 1st will be Day 1 of my long journey. Wish me luck fellas.

> Go Big

Go Big Or Go Home
03-01-10, 3:29 pm
What's up everyone? Started the stack today.Woke up early because Monday workout are early due to school and work. Had a nice breakfast 4 eggs.

Took the Jack3d 30 min prior to the workout and the hemodraulix. thoughts on them:

Jack3d: Really good taste. Unlike some of the other pre workout drinks this one tasted delicious. After about 10 mins I started feeling ichy. Started at the top of the ears, so I thought maybe it's my hair(kind of long) so I iched the ear haha, but then it moved down to my ankles. Can't be leg hair I don't have any. It's not a Niacin flush, because there is none in Jack3d. Got to the gym and felt great, ichyness went away. I felt extremely focused and energized. So far so good with Jack3d, minus the ichyness( although it did go away)

Hemodraulix: The Hemodraulix gave me an awesome pump. Felt it in the chest, but felt it even more on the Triceps. They felt like they were going to explode. Loved it. Didn't feel any sides of Hemodraulix.

Xtend: Once again tasted great, didn't feel as tired as I usually do during workouts. Keep taste myself getting Amino breath. Haha does not bother m maybe the people around me.

Side note just wanted to get eveyones opinion on Xtend. I am using it intra workout and since I am kind of short on cash, I want to take it intra workoout and before bed.

This was todays workout.

Chest:

Incline Dumbbell Press:8x 65lbs, 6x75 lbs, and 4x75
Incline Flyes: 8x35,7x40,7x45
Cable Crossover: 8x20,7x30,6x30
Pullovers8x65,7x65,6x65

Was pissed at myself for my Tricep workout today, did it ass backwards.

Pushdowns: 8x60,6x70,6x70
Rope Pulldowns:8x40,7x40,7x40
Skullcrusher: 8x40,8x40,8x40
Dips: 8x120,7x120,7x120

Off to school got a nice lunch ready for when I get home.

also this morning I took: 1,200 mg fish oil, Opti Men Multi Vit.

What is everyones thoughts on cardio during a bulk???

Birdman
03-01-10, 4:15 pm
ur story sounds a little like mine lol im 6' 1" and 190...good luck bro ill be following along..oh and about ur supplements the FORVM rules state that no other brands except Universal, Animal, and Sportpharma can be discussed on here, just a heads up bro, but no worries

Go Big Or Go Home
03-02-10, 1:57 pm
oh shit my bad. You know I figured that was the case. Well I will just post my thoughts on the Storm then and the Animal Stak nothing else. Thanks for stopping in. I gotta check out your journey to see what kind of stuff you got goin on.

Today is going to be leg day for me. I enjoy doing legs, I guess I find enjoyment out of wakin up the next morning and having the first step be painful.. It's a sign of a job well done. Todays legs will look like this....

Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls

Will also throw in some abs for some added soreness.

Todays meals so far have been kind of shitty. Breakfast I had 5 eggs scrambled with a protein shake. Lunch had a grilled chicken caesar salad at school. It is impossible to find something good and good for you to eat on campus, I am going to have to start bringing my own meals.

Go Big Or Go Home
03-02-10, 9:28 pm
Legs Today looked a little something like this:

Squats: 8x285,8x300,6x350
Leg Press: 8x450,8x500,6x550
Leg Extensions 8x200,8x210,7x220
Leg Curls: 8x140,7x170,6x175
Donkey Calve Raises: 8x525,8x525,8x525

Also threw some ab work in 80 situps

Birdman
03-02-10, 11:09 pm
oh shit my bad. You know I figured that was the case. Well I will just post my thoughts on the Storm then and the Animal Stak nothing else. Thanks for stopping in. I gotta check out your journey to see what kind of stuff you got goin on.

No worries bro i did that when i first joined the forum and got my ass jumped all over lol thought id tell ya before it happened to you to. And yea feel free to drop a line on my journey, it would be much appreciated. good luck bro