PDA

View Full Version : Need help with stacking ap-with -wf

Rayyan
02-24-10, 3:04 am
hey guysss...probably the first time im asking a question heree...didnt think till now i was even worth askin anythin..!!! so here it goes..!!!
i have just finished two boxes of AP, so thought i would stay off it for 1 week meanwhile try to add some new things to the stack...!!so here goes nothinnn...

day 1:
mg-mass protien 40 minutes before workout.
creatine 30 minutes before workout (3/4 table spoon)
white flood (30 minutes before workout)
no animal pump..
(extra ingredients - not steriods)
WORKOUT
1/4 table spoon creatine + micronised glutamine

okaay result : softness as compared to when i was taking animal pump.

day 2,3,4,5 was the same :
physical: softer belly(bad), not much pump in muscles, definatly gaining weight(good)

mental: same pushy feeling of creatine, and almost no added feeling of white flood, as if it just disappered, the creatine feeling totally took over)

day 6:
decreased creatine quantity to half table sppon before workout
workout (all other suppliment same)
half table spoon after workout..

total 5 grams

now : after tryin 2 weeks and been off ma animal pump cycle, and wanna start back...i wanted to ask is this:

CAN I USE ANIMAL PUMP AND WHITE FLOOD TOGEHTER MEANWHILE USING 2 GRAMS OF CREATINE MONOHYDRATE AFTER EXERCISE. will really appriciate any word from u guys...!! thanx

machineman
02-24-10, 6:48 am
first off, let's not mention other competitor products here (wf).....just say another NO product.....second, what "feeling" are you getting from the creatine? It seems it may be from the other NO source you are using...I would stick with Animal Pump or give Animal Nitro a shot if you haven't used it before....also you can try out Shock Therapy or Storm...both of these will cover your NO needs as well as your creatine needs

Dingo
02-24-10, 8:23 am
is an amino acid complex, not a NO product, it has no stims no anything, just pure unadulterated essential amino acids (the Nitro confuses some people). That said, subbing it for pump would be apples to oranges.
Shock Therapy is where you wanna look to.

Rayyan
02-25-10, 1:09 am
so u guys mean to say, that i can substitute white flood with animal nitro...!!!! or that i should add animal nitro into the present stack..as i have been reading about it..A.Nitro is referred as foundational product which needs no cycling..now im thinking..if i can actually cover ma NO needs or its effects how could it be a foundational it should be a cycled product...right..???
anyhow im about towards the end of ma white flood...so if any of u guys recommend a stack , i will stick with it ..."KEEPING IN MIND, THAT ITS COVERING EVERYTHING IM COVERING WITH MY PRESENT STACK"

my present stack looks like this:
animal pak(morning)
animal pump(45 minutes before)
white flood (30 minutes before)
WORKOUT
creatine monohydrate (1.5 grams) (5 minutes after)
glutamine micronised (3 grams) (5 minutes after)

ur info will really be helpful...i cnt stay stagnant because of suppliments..and all the trial and error is gettin me more and more confused now..!! anyways, ur previous answers did point me to a direction though..!! thanx for tha guys

Aggression
02-25-10, 8:44 am
A.Nitro is referred as foundational product which needs no cycling..now im thinking..if i can actually cover ma NO needs or its effects how could it be a foundational it should be a cycled product...right..???

Animal Nitro is an amino acid formula, made for pre/post workout use. It is not an N.O. product.

Also, N.O. products in general do not need to be cycled. However, those that contain stimulants (shock therapy/animal pump) can and should (IMO) be cycled so that you do not develop a huge tolerance towards the stimulants. At the least, one should remove the red pill from Pump every so often, for a week or two at a time.

Dingo
02-25-10, 9:01 am
Animal Nitro is an amino acid formula, made for pre/post workout use. It is not an N.O. product.

Didn't I already say that? lol read for comprehension....
Animal Nitro does not = N.O.

Also i tend to agree with Aggression, any product containing a stimulant should be cycled, at the very least taking a week off.

As far as the "other product" you keep talking about please refer to ANY non Universal Nutrition/Sport Pharma/Animal products as "brand x" or some generic name like that so your thread doesn't get locked down.

Aggression
02-25-10, 9:14 am

HaHa. Yeah man, I saw your original post, but he brought the question up again ..

Dingo
02-25-10, 9:15 am
i cnt stay stagnant because of suppliments..and all the trial and error is gettin me more and more confused now..

Supplements are just that supplements, your growth shouldn't depend on them. Trial and error is the name of the game my friend. We all, every single last one of us have to play both the roles of mad scientist and guinea pig.
The best method for any supplementation plan is to make sure your getting first and foremost a solid diet down, good wholesome calories, and in surplus if you are trying to gain. Avoid the empty calories, I am starting to hate that term empty... its wrong because those calories are full too, they're full of shit. The supplements are meant to fill in the gaps that your diet leaves as well as reinforce your gains, but supplements should in no way make or break you gains.
Secondly choose a selection of foundational supplements, Animal has plenty, Pak, Omega, Flex, Nitro, and in some cases depending on who you ask Pump. Any other supplementation on top of these four is merely extra icing on the cake (MStak, Stak, Test, and Cuts, should all be cycled). I use that analogy because like icing on a cake a little every now and then is fine, but in excess is never a good thing.
Third, remember the K.I.S.S method, Keep It Simple Stupid, no need to over complicate this. People were growing and making gains for years without modern science and supplementation.

Dingo
02-25-10, 9:18 am
HaHa. Yeah man, I saw your original post, but he brought the question up again ..

Its all good man, he sounds like he may be a newb to this and is all hyped up on the ads in the mags. My apologies Rayyan if you are not.

Rayyan
02-26-10, 2:22 am
Supplements are just that supplements, your growth shouldn't depend on them. Trial and error is the name of the game my friend. We all, every single last one of us have to play both the roles of mad scientist and guinea pig.
The best method for any supplementation plan is to make sure your getting first and foremost a solid diet down, good wholesome calories, and in surplus if you are trying to gain. Avoid the empty calories, I am starting to hate that term empty... its wrong because those calories are full too, they're full of shit. The supplements are meant to fill in the gaps that your diet leaves as well as reinforce your gains, but supplements should in no way make or break you gains.
Secondly choose a selection of foundational supplements, Animal has plenty, Pak, Omega, Flex, Nitro, and in some cases depending on who you ask Pump. Any other supplementation on top of these four is merely extra icing on the cake (MStak, Stak, Test, and Cuts, should all be cycled). I use that analogy because like icing on a cake a little every now and then is fine, but in excess is never a good thing.
Third, remember the K.I.S.S method, Keep It Simple Stupid, no need to over complicate this. People were growing and making gains for years without modern science and supplementation.

yupzzz....got it down...!! yeahh..now i come to think of it..suppliments are playin way too much role inma diet...maybe i need to take my diet even more seriously, that would be conclusion one. now part two, i do get the foundational part of pak and pump and im using em too again, but what if the products for the icing of the cake is better of other companies than that of universal..even tough i use the icing sometime i should be using the best possible one or even should keep the icing to the basic..!!??? but thanx again...!!

yupzzz got confused...couldnt read all of the form properly yesterday was in the office and boss kept walking arnd checkin wha da hell i was doin...soo was hiding and everythin and reading ...guess didnt really help..!!!
SO conclusion to ur part is "nitro is also foundational suppli. for amino's." just like pak and pump..no need to cycle....maybe a week or two weeks the most...but will not provide stimulant properties...so i need to consider S.T or somethin like that if i wanna pre workout energy booster...right..!?!?!

[QUOTE=Aggression;908123]Animal Nitro is an amino acid formula, made for pre/post workout use. It is not an N.O. product.

Also, N.O. products in general do not need to be cycled. However, those that contain stimulants (shock therapy/animal pump) can and should (IMO) be cycled so that you do not develop a huge tolerance towards the stimulants. At the least, one should remove the red pill from Pump every so often, for a week or two at a time.

NOTED...will remember to throw the red pill out for every one week after one month cycling..good enuf i guess...!!!

Its all good man, he sounds like he may be a newb to this and is all hyped up on the ads in the mags. My apologies Rayyan if you are not.

....im not a mags hyped kid...but im a NEWBIE to the playin arnd with suppliments...before ma trainer used to do it for me...but now i shifted from that country into a new place, i have to do this maself...!!! but its just sad that i didnt pay attention to all this by maself before..!!! dumbass mee...anyways mann..just for a mental pic for u guys..im 5-11, 196 pounds, but with alot water weight in that and little bit extra fat...!!

now tryin to get a conclusion to all this...!!
all for there own effects:
pak-necessary
pump-necessary
nitro-necessary(if pocket allows then-GOOD) not a NO product :))
shock therapy-now frm the reviews of it, it sounds like there are things better out there than thiss...i dnt know..if u guys say, S.T is better than others, i will take ur word for it, cuz u guys are tryin to help here. and when my present "NO product" finishes i will use S.T..!!

and one moree question related to S.T...what if i start using it and a time comes when i have to cycle it off..for maybe 2-3 weeks, what i use in that period to MAINTAIN what all benefits S.T gave me (((I.E. if u do say S.T is the way to go))) which u did before, but now just need a confirmation that nothin is as good as S.T out there...!!!

thanx once againnn guys....!!!

Dingo
02-26-10, 9:10 am
.even tough i use the icing sometime i should be using the best possible one or even should keep the icing to the basic..!!??? but thanx again...!!

NOTED...will remember to throw the red pill out for every one week after one month cycling..good enuf i guess...!!!

now tryin to get a conclusion to all this...!!
all for there own effects:
pak-necessary
pump-necessary
nitro-necessary(if pocket allows then-GOOD) not a NO product :))

and one moree question related to S.T...what if i start using it and a time comes when i have to cycle it off..for maybe 2-3 weeks, what i use in that period to MAINTAIN what all benefits S.T gave me (((I.E. if u do say S.T is the way to go))) which u did before, but now just need a confirmation that nothin is as good as S.T out there...!!!

thanx once againnn guys....!!!

Aight, its good that you realize you are depending on supplements too much to do the job of good whole foods. To answer your question about using another companies products instead of Universals, go for it. No one here will tell you not to, again we all have to use trial and error when it comes to supplementation. Just do like you've been doing and call those supplements by a generic name to show respect to universal. If someone is curious about what the generic product is, they can ask you through the private message system and you can tell them the proper name.

If you are considering Shock Therapy, then save some $$$ and don't use Pump, they are similar products. Some people prefer the pills in Pump, other prefer the drink mix of Shock Therapy. Using both is essentially overkill and quite possibly a waste of your money. You get a few more servings for your money with Shock Therapy vs pump because it comes in a bulk powder form. For a stim free version you may want to check out Storm. Ive used all three in the past and not had any complaints. Im also a penny pincher and Storm worked for me just as well as Shock Therapy and Pump.

If money is really an issue and you want to go as cheap as possible i would try this then:
Pak - No way to substitute this
EAA Stack - Bulk powder form of Nitro - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html
then either
Shock Therapy (with stimulants)- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html
or
Storm (no stimulants) - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html

Everything else I would make sure I get from my whole food diet with the exception of the occasional protein drinks, normally around my workouts, atleast one post workout and one upon waking in the morning.

Beowulf
02-26-10, 9:35 am
Not sure I understand here. With WF you said you're "softer" than when you were taking Animal Pump, with "not much pump in muscles". It sounds like you were saying you got better pumps and were harder when you were taking Pump alone........... So my question is, why stack the two at all and spend the extra money? Both are preworkout supps with stims in it (one difference is Pump also has creatine). Besides, if one doesn't work for you, why use it again? If just one (Pump) worked well, why not just the Pump? As for extra creatine, I don't think you need it on days you're taking Pump. Or am I missing something?

Rayyan
02-27-10, 2:21 am
Aight, its good that you realize you are depending on supplements too much to do the job of good whole foods. To answer your question about using another companies products instead of Universals, go for it. No one here will tell you not to, again we all have to use trial and error when it comes to supplementation. Just do like you've been doing and call those supplements by a generic name to show respect to universal. If someone is curious about what the generic product is, they can ask you through the private message system and you can tell them the proper name.

If you are considering Shock Therapy, then save some $$$ and don't use Pump, they are similar products. Some people prefer the pills in Pump, other prefer the drink mix of Shock Therapy. Using both is essentially overkill and quite possibly a waste of your money. You get a few more servings for your money with Shock Therapy vs pump because it comes in a bulk powder form. For a stim free version you may want to check out Storm. Ive used all three in the past and not had any complaints. Im also a penny pincher and Storm worked for me just as well as Shock Therapy and Pump.

If money is really an issue and you want to go as cheap as possible i would try this then:
Pak - No way to substitute this
EAA Stack - Bulk powder form of Nitro - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html
then either
Shock Therapy (with stimulants)- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html
or
Storm (no stimulants) - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html

Everything else I would make sure I get from my whole food diet with the exception of the occasional protein drinks, normally around my workouts, atleast one post workout and one upon waking in the morning.

thanx once again DINGO...u really helping me out mann...this is really nice of u...i dnt knw why ur doin it...but im very gratefulll man...this stuff u wrote was really helpful to meee...!! yupz sat yesterday and gave nutrition a thought...!! will be increasing the quantity of all ma meals alil bit...i think i will be touching 3000 cal..with 5 meals...by checkin online...it sounds just fine...specially will focus on my nite meal to make it as big as possible...!! anyhow this is off topic..!!

oh yeah, i forgot to mention : im using universal real gains (before workout)
and megamass 4000 in the morning. or thats how it shall be once i open my real gains bag next week...!!

soo this is what i conclude :

ON CYCLE : .................................................. ...OFF CYCLE:
UNIVERSAL PUMP(stimulant)................................... ......UNIVERSAL STORM (no stimulant)
NO PRODUCT........................................... ...................ANOTHER NO PRODUCT.
Creatine monohydrate....................................... ...........NO NEED FOR OFF CYCLE.
havent tried shock therapy...and will keep it like that...maybe im mixing too much of products and cant afford it at the moment to play arnd...dnt have enuf knowledge..!!

Not sure I understand here. With WF you said you're "softer" than when you were taking Animal Pump, with "not much pump in muscles". It sounds like you were saying you got better pumps and were harder when you were taking Pump alone........... So my question is, why stack the two at all and spend the extra money? Both are preworkout supps with stims in it (one difference is Pump also has creatine). Besides, if one doesn't work for you, why use it again? If just one (Pump) worked well, why not just the Pump? As for extra creatine, I don't think you need it on days you're taking Pump. Or am I missing something?

yeahhh...i was just thinking about this today...of why i started it...its cuz i wannted to step up to the next level i guess...with including pump...but suddenly it was time for pump to go off cycle ..hence all this mess...!!! anyhow lemme clear out ma problem here...!!
i needed an energy booster, hence that "NO PRODUCT" {cnt name it :-( } now energy and pumps are there from that product and increasing by my recent performance in the gym...but honestly, the pumps go away quick...and the creatine quality in pump, i dnt knw what it is...but pumps stay way longer ...!! however, honestly, its water holding content is a bit poor...that is why creatine monohydrate in the end of the workout to cover that part..!! its a small gap, but if it makes a difference, its worth the money and headache i guess..!!....now this is wha i think...and im a newbie to suppliments...what do u think about it...any other better edge to it ..lemme know...!! thanxxx for asking tough...i made me think againnn tooo...!!

Elite
02-27-10, 9:57 am
I've got a tub of 'WF' in pill form. Was on it for 4 weeks. Doesnt compare to Animal Pump, plus it has no creatine. I even get a better pump using Storm. Regarding your Q, you can stack them yes, just remove the red stim from pump.

Dingo
02-27-10, 6:36 pm
soo this is what i conclude :

ON CYCLE : .................................................. ...OFF CYCLE:
UNIVERSAL PUMP(stimulant)................................... ......UNIVERSAL STORM (no stimulant)
NO PRODUCT........................................... ...................ANOTHER NO PRODUCT.
Creatine monohydrate....................................... ...........NO NEED FOR OFF CYCLE.
havent tried shock therapy...and will keep it like that...maybe im mixing too much of products and cant afford it at the moment to play arnd...dnt have enuf knowledge..!!

Its no problem tossin my .02 your way. We all need/want help from time to time.

Why are you doubling up on the NO end of the deal? If you are taking Pump, it should be all up need in your "on cycle".
Also on top of that regardless of the product after a few months, (for me its about every 6 months when im using creatine, i take a month off).
As far as cycling between Pump and Storm thats where i would take my time off, would be for atleast a week or two maybe even a month between them. During that time i would also stop the monohydrate.
When are you taking the extra monohydrate? Post workout with a shake?

Rayyan
02-28-10, 1:41 am
I've got a tub of 'WF' in pill form. Was on it for 4 weeks. Doesnt compare to Animal Pump, plus it has no creatine. I even get a better pump using Storm. Regarding your Q, you can stack them yes, just remove the red stim from pump.

but it did increase ur weights in the gym...but honestly,ur right, nothin helps squeeze out the last reps like animal pump..that feeling of givin ur best in the gym with pump (lovin it)...where as "no product" which u refer to, is makin me feel satisfied..or confident i dnt knw whaaa...!! but dnt like it...it almost feels not earned..!! anyways, enjoyin the extra attention tough..!!! thanx...used it today without red pill..!! i wonder do i do with so many red pills in the end...!!!!

Its no problem tossin my .02 your way. We all need/want help from time to time.

Why are you doubling up on the NO end of the deal? If you are taking Pump, it should be all up need in your "on cycle".
Also on top of that regardless of the product after a few months, (for me its about every 6 months when im using creatine, i take a month off).
As far as cycling between Pump and Storm thats where i would take my time off, would be for atleast a week or two maybe even a month between them. During that time i would also stop the monohydrate.
When are you taking the extra monohydrate? Post workout with a shake?

i thought each of em, have increased my strength and each of them recommend different products for there off cycle...!!! like "WF" recommends glycergrow((have a authorized site saying that it can maintain it))..to maintain is strength gains in off cycle...!! and from what i got from our conversation here, pump and storm seems same, so dnt want ma level to fall down if i switch ma suppli's..!!!

once again..i didnt know that...!! that need time between cycles..!! ccould you please tell me this :

on cycle.......two weeks/one month.......off cycle
A.P..............????????????????????.........STOR M
what do i put here..........for one month between cycles....i just barely understoood on and off cycle for suppliments, now we got time in between ...mannn, this is soo not easy....anyhow,asking for recommendation because i dnt miss out on anything on ma size or strength...!! any recommendations...!!

when i was NOT using A.P , i would take 2.5 grams(approx) with ma protien shake 45 minutes before workout, but not mixed inside it, in a seperate bottle with little water... continued with 2.5 grams again of monohydrate mixed with glutamine the second i finish ma workout ((already prepared and in the bag))....why do u ask...u think im doing somethin wrong rite...???

now using A.P, will take 2 grams approx. after workout with glutamine..!! my workout ends at 12 in the nite...so i end up eatin bigtime 20 minutes after my workout and then sleepin...hence no suppliment after workout, no time-gap to place it in, i guess...!!

u think its alrite...!!!?? its almost gettin old sayin this...but thanx alot again man...!! yupzz, and i guesss my time is now...!!!!

Rayyan
02-28-10, 2:27 am

im throwing the red pill as i said...but i fumbled on this site today...quoting it...this is the stuff in the "NO" product u mention..im givin the site go and check it out...coming to think of it, what is the actuall reason of throwin the red pill, we are on the "ON CYCLE" for "NO" product, why not caffiene also...!!!????

""L-tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid and precursor for several important neurotransmitters: dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline). In larger doses, it can improve cognitive performance and psychomotor skills under stress. In more moderate doses, it can provide a mood-energy boost—particularly in combination with caffeine. ""

site name:

http://bodybuilding.ultimatefatburner.com/controlled-labs-white-flood.html

Dingo
03-01-10, 9:23 am
i thought each of em, have increased my strength and each of them recommend different products for there off cycle...!!! like "WF" recommends glycergrow((have a authorized site saying that it can maintain it))..to maintain is strength gains in off cycle...!! and from what i got from our conversation here, pump and storm seems same, so dnt want ma level to fall down if i switch ma suppli's..!!!

once again..i didnt know that...!! that need time between cycles..!! ccould you please tell me this :

on cycle.......two weeks/one month.......off cycle
A.P..............????????????????????.........STOR M
what do i put here..........for one month between cycles....i just barely understoood on and off cycle for suppliments, now we got time in between ...mannn, this is soo not easy....anyhow,asking for recommendation because i dnt miss out on anything on ma size or strength...!! any recommendations...!!

when i was NOT using A.P , i would take 2.5 grams(approx) with ma protien shake 45 minutes before workout, but not mixed inside it, in a seperate bottle with little water... continued with 2.5 grams again of monohydrate mixed with glutamine the second i finish ma workout ((already prepared and in the bag))....why do u ask...u think im doing somethin wrong rite...???

now using A.P, will take 2 grams approx. after workout with glutamine..!! my workout ends at 12 in the nite...so i end up eatin bigtime 20 minutes after my workout and then sleepin...hence no suppliment after workout, no time-gap to place it in, i guess...!!

u think its alrite...!!!?? its almost gettin old sayin this...but thanx alot again man...!! yupzz, and i guesss my time is now...!!!!

Recommendations, thats all I'm offering you.
And the biggest point I'm trying to make is for you to not rely on supplements to maintain your strength. Thats why I suggest a couple weeks to a month (or longer if you choose) in between "cycles" of N.O products, Stimulant products, and even creatine products. I know how hard we work for our gains and want to keep them, but whats the point if its not real, if you need a crutch? Besides foundational supplements such as pak, flex, nitro and omega everything else has a temporary/cyclical purpose. People will argue and swear that its fine to take creatine 365 days a year and thats fine, to each his own. As i said before I am just offering my recommendations.
I dont know if you noticed that Storm has a NO product in it, just no stims like caffeine. Shock Therapy is the powder form of Pump. Most NO products are just a combination of AAKG (Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate) mixed with one or more forms of creatine and then another mixture of stimulants on top of that. So one supplement is actually three.
Lifting with a structured plan as well as proper diet will yield far more LASTING benefits than can be found with alot of these supplements.
Dont get me wrong Im not bashing supplements or Universal, I am a dedicated customer and I am also a stimulant junkie, I go through phases where I cannot get enough caffeine and such, but I do like it when my supplementation is more foundational, my pantry/fridge are stocked with food and my lifts are stable/growing and I have a few extra bucks in the bank. Every now and then I'll do a can of Pump, a tub of Shock Therapy or Storm maybe even Stak, MStak and Universal Iso Stak, normally these supps are just to boost me up, to get me out of a rut. I am not competing on a professional level, however I am always competing with the man in the mirror.

Also, all those red stim pills you are taking out of Pump, dont toss em, thats $$$ save em and use em when you want a boost. And as far as the post workout creatine, you sound pretty on point with the 2.5g's pre and post. Make sure to eat something before bed also, even though it sounds like you go straight to bed when you get home post workout. Cottage cheese makes for a cheap lasting pwo meal.

Rayyan
03-03-10, 3:25 am
Recommendations, thats all I'm offering you.
And the biggest point I'm trying to make is for you to not rely on supplements to maintain your strength. Thats why I suggest a couple weeks to a month (or longer if you choose) in between "cycles" of N.O products, Stimulant products, and even creatine products. I know how hard we work for our gains and want to keep them, but whats the point if its not real, if you need a crutch? Besides foundational supplements such as pak, flex, nitro and omega everything else has a temporary/cyclical purpose. People will argue and swear that its fine to take creatine 365 days a year and thats fine, to each his own. As i said before I am just offering my recommendations.
I dont know if you noticed that Storm has a NO product in it, just no stims like caffeine. Shock Therapy is the powder form of Pump. Most NO products are just a combination of AAKG (Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate) mixed with one or more forms of creatine and then another mixture of stimulants on top of that. So one supplement is actually three.
Lifting with a structured plan as well as proper diet will yield far more LASTING benefits than can be found with alot of these supplements.
Dont get me wrong Im not bashing supplements or Universal, I am a dedicated customer and I am also a stimulant junkie, I go through phases where I cannot get enough caffeine and such, but I do like it when my supplementation is more foundational, my pantry/fridge are stocked with food and my lifts are stable/growing and I have a few extra bucks in the bank. Every now and then I'll do a can of Pump, a tub of Shock Therapy or Storm maybe even Stak, MStak and Universal Iso Stak, normally these supps are just to boost me up, to get me out of a rut. I am not competing on a professional level, however I am always competing with the man in the mirror.

Also, all those red stim pills you are taking out of Pump, dont toss em, thats $$$ save em and use em when you want a boost. And as far as the post workout creatine, you sound pretty on point with the 2.5g's pre and post. Make sure to eat something before bed also, even though it sounds like you go straight to bed when you get home post workout. Cottage cheese makes for a cheap lasting pwo meal.

appologizes for late reply mannn...didnt see this update...yupzzz...i know ur giving me ur recommendations. the way i think it, ur giving them to me, because i asked for it. anyhow, foundational could keep me going for abit, but for asking sake, pump without red pill, i dnt think needs to be cycled...doesnt make sense..unless if we wanna cycle the creatine part of it...but POINT TAKEN, need to cycle NO products and between cycles for two weeks, stick to only foundational products..

whats coming in ma head now is, DO WE NEED TO CYCLE STIMS AND NO PRODCUTS IN ONE CYCLE, OR WE CAN CYCLE STIMS WHILE TAKING NO PRODCUTS AND THEN CYCLE NO PRODUCT AND TAKE STIMS..?? sounds like cheating to me...lol...!!!

anyways, thanks alot for ur repliesss...they are solely the reason i have understood alota things soo far till now....!! i deeply appriciate ur help here dingo.if i could return the favor at time i would.

btw, A.p and NO product i was mentioning is gooing good in the gym so far, however A.p's feeling is totally taking over the NO product feeling, however, the extra energy that i have after the gym is nice..finally in office im alive also...otherwise ma seniors kept tellin me why do u go to the gym, if u end up soo dead the next day..!!
gains: too early to tell..but its okayy, will need atleast two weeks before i end up on a conclusion on this one..anyways thanks alot.

Dingo
03-03-10, 12:44 pm
DO WE NEED TO CYCLE STIMS AND NO PRODCUTS IN ONE CYCLE, OR WE CAN CYCLE STIMS WHILE TAKING NO PRODCUTS AND THEN CYCLE NO PRODUCT AND TAKE STIMS..?? sounds like cheating to me...lol...!!!

btw, A.p and NO product i was mentioning is gooing good in the gym so far, however A.p's feeling is totally taking over the NO product feeling, however, the extra energy that i have after the gym is nice..finally in office im alive also...otherwise ma seniors kept tellin me why do u go to the gym, if u end up soo dead the next day..!!
gains: too early to tell..but its okayy, will need atleast two weeks before i end up on a conclusion on this one..anyways thanks alot.

its not a prob offerin up nay tidbits of advice and what not. And if i give bad advice I would home someone would call me on it and help properly educate me as well, lol. Its what this forum is for.
Cycle the products in whatever way works best for you. I only use a can of Pump or Shock Therapy or Storm as I said every now and then, Personally I prefer knowing i am moving the weights without anything extra boosting me up. On the other hand I do like it when i bust through a personal record in the gym.

I hope you realize that by taking Pump you are taking a NO product, universal puts it all in one convenient pack. So stretch your dollars and don't double up on the NO products, in other words no need to overlap them. Use one till its gone then switch to the other.

As far as seeing visual gains from anything 2 weeks is really hopeful on your part, Id wait 4-6 weeks and make sure you note any changes in the weights you use as well. If you start up a journey log on here Im sure more people will chime in with advice and what not.

Dingo
03-03-10, 12:48 pm
Make sure you read your labels man and learn what this stuff is, you need some basic general understanding or else your just gonna go where anyone points you.

"I dont know if you noticed that Storm has a NO product in it, just no stims like caffeine. Shock Therapy is the powder form of Pump. Most NO products are just a combination of AAKG (Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate) mixed with one or more forms of creatine and then another mixture of stimulants on top of that. So one supplement is actually three."

Rayyan
03-04-10, 12:34 am
its not a prob offerin up nay tidbits of advice and what not. And if i give bad advice I would home someone would call me on it and help properly educate me as well, lol. Its what this forum is for.
Cycle the products in whatever way works best for you. I only use a can of Pump or Shock Therapy or Storm as I said every now and then, Personally I prefer knowing i am moving the weights without anything extra boosting me up. On the other hand I do like it when i bust through a personal record in the gym.

I hope you realize that by taking Pump you are taking a NO product, universal puts it all in one convenient pack. So stretch your dollars and don't double up on the NO products, in other words no need to overlap them. Use one till its gone then switch to the other.

As far as seeing visual gains from anything 2 weeks is really hopeful on your part, Id wait 4-6 weeks and make sure you note any changes in the weights you use as well. If you start up a journey log on here Im sure more people will chime in with advice and what not.

i think im gonna do it...i think im gonna do a log...i know the exercise which i do will be told as over training..and gonna get a lota bashing arnd here...but hope have ur support on it...sooo its doneee...gonna start ma log today itself..!!
will mention ma suppliments..!!hope i get the support on it. cya thereee mateee...!!!

Rayyan
03-04-10, 12:49 am
Make sure you read your labels man and learn what this stuff is, you need some basic general understanding or else your just gonna go where anyone points you.

"I dont know if you noticed that Storm has a NO product in it, just no stims like caffeine. Shock Therapy is the powder form of Pump. Most NO products are just a combination of AAKG (Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate) mixed with one or more forms of creatine and then another mixture of stimulants on top of that. So one supplement is actually three."

i read it, but still dnt know which part should i pay attention to and which part is like "ohh, theres XXX in the powder also" dont know wha it is, dnt know wha to do with it...but POINT TAKEN AGAIN...READ CONTENT OF PRODUCT THAT IM USING, OR MIGHT END UP IN WRONG DIRECTION"....!!

once again, gonna start ma log...!! will go today or tomorrow in ma gym and try takin ma pics or maybe after a the gain is done a bit....!!!