PDA

View Full Version : SEMINAR:The House's "Offseason vs. Precontest Training & Nutrition"

G Diesel
02-25-10, 9:36 am
Friday, 3/5/10, 1pm

Looking forward to this one. My homeboy The House eats like a freak and blows up in the offseason and starves himself strategically with amazing discipline to get peeled precontest. He does this while being a volume junkie in the gym and juggling a full time gig and an amazing young family. I'm awaiting this seminar as much as any from The Cage next weekend.

Peace, G

Bard of Rage
02-25-10, 9:50 am
Crap, now I really regret not being able to go.

bodybabe10
02-25-10, 10:01 am
Friday, 3/5/10, 1pm

Looking forward to this one. My homeboy The House eats like a freak and blows up in the offseason and starves himself strategically with amazing discipline to get peeled precontest. He does this while being a volume junkie in the gym and juggling a full time gig and an amazing young family. I'm awaiting this seminar as much as any from The Cage next weekend.

Peace, G

I can't wait for this one either! He's has learned to balance his bodybuilding and family life which amazing!

mritter3
02-25-10, 10:27 am
def. should be a great learning experience...looking forward to it myself.

Razor
02-25-10, 11:05 am
This seminar is gonna rule.

D-Bone
03-02-10, 3:41 am
Hope I get to the cage in time Friday. This is going to be a good seminar.

Survivor831
03-02-10, 9:04 am
The HOUSE is definately an inspiration.........cant wait for this one

Aggression
03-02-10, 11:14 am
Definitely won't be missing this seminar. House knows what he's doing, and gets big as hell in the off season.

dannynb
03-02-10, 12:54 pm
THis will be the one seminar I won't miss. I learned a lot from House over the past year and will be there with note pad and list of questions in hand.

workhard2121
03-02-10, 4:58 pm
This makes me want to leave thursday night that way I get there in time for this! I hope I make it on time for this!