PDA

View Full Version : SEMINAR: Rage and rev8ball's "Hell Raiser Training (SST/FN) Explained"

G Diesel
02-25-10, 10:07 am
Friday, 3/5/10, 4pm

Hell Raiser Training, or HRT, is all the "Rage" around these parts right now and for good reason. Veteran members of the FORVM are experiencing new growth after just a few weeks of training under Rage's tutelage. Find out what makes HRT different from other methods as Rage and rev8ball explain in detail what it's all about. Learn about the unique SST/FN approach and how it's informed by experience and research. This seminar will outline this brutal new training style with perspectives from both the weight room and the classroom. Can't wait.

Peace, G

InkdMuscle
02-25-10, 11:49 am
Friday, 3/5/10, 4pm

Hell Raiser Training, or HRT, is all the "Rage" around these parts right now and for good reason. Veteran members of the FORVM are experiencing new growth after just a few weeks of training under Rage's tutelage. Find out what makes HRT different from other methods as Rage and rev8ball explain in detail what it's all about. Learn about the unique SST/FN approach and how it's informed by experience and research. This seminar will outline this brutal new training style with perspectives from both the weight room and the classroom. Can't wait.

Peace, G

Hell yeah with Rage showing me the HRT my bench went from 315 to 365 in literally 3-4 months.

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 12:09 pm
Definitely lookin' forward to this...

jgasbo1
02-25-10, 12:11 pm
I am assuming this will be a seminar at the Arnold Classic. Anyone have a time or date or location for this seminar?

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 12:13 pm
I am assuming this will be a seminar at the Arnold Classic. Anyone have a time or date or location for this seminar?

The time and date were listed in the first post of this thread, and this particular seminar will be conducted in the Cage...

mritter3
03-01-10, 9:49 am
def. looking forward to this one....i hope to be in the 3rd iron contest...so will def. be paying close attention.

100jan
03-01-10, 11:23 am
I wish I was able to visit this seminar. Hope we will have a videos, and see how Rage and rev8ball explain the HRT.

rev8ball
03-01-10, 12:02 pm
I wish I was able to visit this seminar. Hope we will have a videos, and see how Rage and rev8ball explain the HRT.

I'm having a friend of mine video it, and I will def put it up on youtube after the Arnold.

Seriously, this is gonna be a great seminar - don't miss it!

The Freak
03-01-10, 1:12 pm
hmm..

interested in hearing about this method.. ive read over tons of methods ovr my 25yrs .. never found one system i truly liked but always find something to add to my own.. glad to have different seminars throughout wknd .. sparks everyones interests..

100jan
03-01-10, 6:32 pm
I'm having a friend of mine video it, and I will def put it up on youtube after the Arnold.

Seriously, this is gonna be a great seminar - don't miss it!

Awesome rev, definitely that video will go in my archive ;) Can't wait...

D-Bone
03-02-10, 3:53 am
Can't wait for this seminar. I've read about the HRT but it will be awesome to have it explained by the man who came up with it.

Rage
03-02-10, 7:19 pm
hmm..

interested in hearing about this method.. ive read over tons of methods ovr my 25yrs .. never found one system i truly liked but always find something to add to my own.. glad to have different seminars throughout wknd .. sparks everyones interests..

In my opinion Darik..your one of the best Pro's in the business for this very reason. Always staying open to new methods and staying on the cutting edge of the industry. I wanted to go over some of this the last time I was down and you hit my legs but we always run out of time lol. Your a bit sick in the head like I am, so you'll like this stuff.

Rage
03-02-10, 7:31 pm
Looking forward to sharing this with you guys. It is absolutely brutal but very effective. We all know negatives to be an eccentric movement, but Forced Negatives...I like to call Hellcentric...very appropriate.

It has been only recently that we are finding some applications for hellcentrics in powerlifting as well.

Tempus
03-05-10, 8:52 pm
Good lecture today. I managed to listen a bit while at work. Nice straight forward presentation. Very well done.

rev8ball even added a little to it.

Loved the Q&A. Thanks for having it.

G Diesel
03-07-10, 12:42 am
A straight up great fucking seminar. So informative. Loved it. Thanks for the knowledge, Rage and rev8.

Peace, G

smoothballer
03-08-10, 9:23 am
The seminar on Hell Raiser Training in the Cage with Rev8Ball was very informative. It was great to understand the science behind it and hearing people pick their brains. It was even better when I got to put it in practice with Rage Friday night. It was intense. It really puts your body through hell and is obvious why people are seeing big gains.

dannynb
03-08-10, 9:46 am
Great seminar Rage!!...oh and thanks for making me look bad with just a 30 lb dumbbell. LOL

Rage
03-08-10, 10:40 am
Good lecture today. I managed to listen a bit while at work. Nice straight forward presentation. Very well done.

rev8ball even added a little to it.

Loved the Q&A. Thanks for having it.

Thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed it and look forward to working with you in Iron Contest III

A straight up great fucking seminar. So informative. Loved it. Thanks for the knowledge, Rage and rev8.

Peace, G

Thanks G. I really apprecated the opportunity to present the material in The Cage.

The seminar on Hell Raiser Training in the Cage with Rev8Ball was very informative. It was great to understand the science behind it and hearing people pick their brains. It was even better when I got to put it in practice with Rage Friday night. It was intense. It really puts your body through hell and is obvious why people are seeing big gains.

Great working with you brother.

Great seminar Rage!!...oh and thanks for making me look bad with just a 30 lb dumbbell. LOL

lol..thats why I always say...Check the fucking ego at the door because your going to use some light weight at least initially. Thank you for participating. Grab a training partner and jump in Iron Contest III!

Rage
03-08-10, 10:42 am
Anyone have video of the seminar? I saw a few people recording and I know an actual camera crew came in and filmed it, but I was too busy talking and didn't see who it was. I thought one of the shirts they had on might have said Muscular Development..not sure though.

shizz702
03-08-10, 12:37 pm
Anyone have video of the seminar? I saw a few people recording and I know an actual camera crew came in and filmed it, but I was too busy talking and didn't see who it was. I thought one of the shirts they had on might have said Muscular Development..not sure though.

Yea I hope someone posts up a vid of this, as I really want to see it!

rev8ball
03-09-10, 12:57 pm
Thanks to everyone who showed up. I hope that I was able to help out a little bit in explaining this insane regimen created by Rage. I had a blast doing the seminar and working with Rage, and there were some great questions asked. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks to Universal for having me along.

Looking forward to Iron Contest III!

Rage
03-15-10, 11:56 pm
Does anyone have any vid or pics of the seminar Rev and I did?

Fearless Rabbit
04-08-10, 10:17 am
Does anyone have any vid or pics of the seminar Rev and I did?

Been looking forward to this for days.. C`mon, someone must have uploaded it yet?

Zeus92
07-18-10, 4:17 pm
Hey is there anywhere to find these vids yet?