PDA

View Full Version : So... Anyone excited about next week?

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:03 pm
... Anyone?

Little Z
02-25-10, 2:21 pm
just a little bit.. lol

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:33 pm
just a little bit.. lol

i cant hear you

ghost
02-25-10, 2:34 pm
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy!

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:36 pm
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy!

barely heard that

D-NUTZ
02-25-10, 2:39 pm
cage virgin! You can bet your ass aaannnddd your pet i am ready!!!

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:44 pm

Stop screaming, hahaha...

Oh you're in for a real treat.

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 2:49 pm

^^^^^
This... sadly, this will be my first, as well...

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:54 pm
^^^^^
This... sadly, this will be my first, as well...

Things are gonna look up next week for ya, MD.

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 2:56 pm
Things are gonna look up next week for ya, MD.

Too true... Already wishin' it was next week...

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 3:01 pm
Too true... Already wishin' it was next week...

I suspect the FORVM will be a little slower the following Monday on account of exhausted members after the Arnold...

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 3:06 pm
I suspect the FORVM will be a little slower the following Monday on account of exhausted members after the Arnold...

I'll be back in Washington, by 9am on Sunday...

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-10, 3:14 pm
What is all this talk about next week? Somebody fill me in.

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 3:16 pm

Some kinda lady's convention, Judge. Why, you in?

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 3:19 pm

*Hides shins...* Just a friendly "book of the month" gathering...

InkdMuscle
02-25-10, 3:19 pm

Not on my account. It will be flooded with people sharring stories and filling in everyone on what went down. At least I will be. I dont even think im gonna sleep the night before i get on the plane.

PIJW
02-25-10, 3:21 pm

Some of us will be on hear waiting for the stories to start pouring in.

arsilva
02-25-10, 3:26 pm
numero dos for this guy..cannnnot wait!

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 3:27 pm
Not on my account. It will be flooded with people sharring stories and filling in everyone on what went down. At least I will be. I dont even think im gonna sleep the night before i get on the plane.

Some of us will be on hear waiting for the stories to start pouring in.

Put all the stories, pics and vids here: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

naturalguy
02-25-10, 3:38 pm
Some kinda lady's convention, Judge. Why, you in?

He is the chairwoman for the event

PIJW
02-25-10, 3:48 pm

Does U-Rep have an animal dress for the event?

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-10, 3:51 pm

Not a women but have no issues running an all-women event, less for you, more for me.

Razor
02-25-10, 4:21 pm
What's next week? :P

CB
02-25-10, 5:34 pm
this is my first one too! i am really excited to see all the chicago ABC guys again and to meet everyone else! counting the days until my arrival....

BBWifey
02-25-10, 5:36 pm
I'm so fuckin excited about going to Ohio... In more ways than one.. The cage, the Iron MAn 2 contest winners, who I'll be hangin with and meeting.... This is the vacation i've been waiting for... No work, no kids, just me hangin out tryin to get into some trouble!!! ;)

FITGYM
02-25-10, 5:46 pm
I am excited about next week and I will be mad as hell if I don't go. I'll be in disney world with the family til next week and I'm flying into Philly and trying to catch the fella's before they leave for Ohio. I'm crossing my dumbbells. Hoping to see all and meet all at the cage and then hit the ABC after.

mritter3
02-25-10, 5:53 pm
this will be year number 3....and i cannot wait...lucky enough to be an intern this year...excited for the ABC, the whole thing is gonna be nuts.

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 5:59 pm
Lookin' forward to meetin' everyone!!!

mritter3
02-25-10, 6:00 pm

i figured you would be running from everyone...since there apparantly gonna use you as the pinata.....

Razor
02-25-10, 6:00 pm

Oh hell yeah!

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 6:01 pm
i figured you would be running from everyone...since there apparantly gonna use you as the pinata.....

Evidently you didn't check the schedule of events...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=907266&postcount=19

Big Irish
02-25-10, 6:12 pm
I know they're going to be wondering where the hell I am when I sneak off from work early next Thursday. LMAO C-BUS Bound Baaaaaaaby!

BBWifey
02-25-10, 6:12 pm
Evidently you didn't check the schedule of events...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=907266&postcount=19

I schedule my own events.... I'll squeeze in the "MR. DEAD beatdown'!!!! I'll start the sign up sheet soon! ;) Nuthin but luv fo ya

Enforcer
02-25-10, 6:20 pm
... Anyone?

I have had this days taken off from work months in advance. I am chomping at the bit to get out there next week. Cant wait to see everyone there...

The Guardian
02-25-10, 7:35 pm
This will be number 3 for me...gonna hop in the car, crank the tunes to instant deafness and floor it all the way. 8 hour trip? nah...more like 5....VROOOOOMMM!

Elite
02-26-10, 8:09 am
Very excited about this as ever, even though i'll be thousands of miles away. Definately down for a return next year, for Ox's battle for the Arnold title. Looking forward to all the updates, pics/video's. Enjoy, its a hell of an experience.

smoothballer
02-26-10, 9:26 am
Anticipation grows with each day!

I have a feeling Monday-Thursday at work next week is gonna drag just knowing that the weekend is gonna kick ass!

Universal Rep
02-26-10, 2:36 pm
This will be number 3 for me...gonna hop in the car, crank the tunes to instant deafness and floor it all the way. 8 hour trip? nah...more like 5....VROOOOOMMM!

Nothin' like a good ol' roadtrip to make a man right...

Phil800101
02-26-10, 2:44 pm
Does the Pope take a shit in the woods?

I can't fucking wait!

Razor
02-26-10, 2:46 pm
Does the Pope take a shit in the woods?

I can't fucking wait!

I would figure a guy of his standing would have his own bathroom...or maybe his own "section" of the woods? LOL