PDA

View Full Version : Who's Training What at the National ABC Event?

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:51 pm
Got the idea from a member lookin' for a training partner. Gonna be 100+ Animals there. Post up what bodypart you're itchin' to train and maybe people can find lifting partners...

D-NUTZ
02-25-10, 2:56 pm
Not sure what exactly what body part i am going to train (waiting on House to let me know what he wants to train on Friday. As of now my split is:
M-Legs
T-Chest
W-Back
Th-Shoulders/Traps
F-Arms

If House doesn't pick Arms, it will most likely be a Arm Day Saturday Night for me. I post when i know what i will be training for sure.

D-NUTZ
02-25-10, 10:40 pm
This just in, it will be Arms for me on saturday if anyone wants to join in.

Little Z
02-26-10, 1:40 am
This just in, it will be Arms for me on saturday if anyone wants to join in.

Ill hit arms with you bro.. Slayde (gonaBbig) will be with me as well as D-Bone so I am sure we can get a nice session goin and have some more
brothers jump in with us.. i owe Big Ant an upper body workout this year so its on haha

D-NUTZ
02-26-10, 8:05 am
Ill hit arms with you bro.. Slayde (gonaBbig) will be with me as well as D-Bone so I am sure we can get a nice session goin and have some more
brothers jump in with us.. i owe Big Ant an upper body workout this year so its on haha

Sounds good Z. Can't wait to hit it.

mjsef88
02-26-10, 11:03 am
If this ABC is going to be anything like last year (most likely bigger than last year) then I'm just going to hit up whatever is open.

Last year grabbing a free rack, bench or machine was like winning the lottery. That being said, every Animal there was more than willing to share.

I'm not going in with a specific plan. Maybe do a total body thing. Do a few lifts with a group of people, wander off and do something with somebody else. Meet people, learn new techniques, have a good time.

Edit: This is my plan for Thursday and Friday, too.

C.Coronato
02-26-10, 11:08 am
Im up to train with who ever, and whatever. Let me know.

Mr. Dead
02-26-10, 11:30 am
I'll either be hitting arms or back... Haven't quite decided, yet...

Aggression
02-26-10, 11:54 am

Same here.

The only thing I won't be training is back ..

deanna7272
02-26-10, 12:27 pm
Matt said it all, there's really no rhyme or reason with your training that weekend... Don't expect to follow your same pattern of exercises... A change may do ya good...

I know you won't be knocking down the doors to train with me, but I'm probably doing back one night and shoulders/arms the other...

I don't think I'd be dumb enough to do legs with all of you, I need to be able to walk the following day...lol

Big C
02-26-10, 1:21 pm
I'll be doing HRT Arms with Rage's guidance and with a few other dudes.

Mr. Dead
02-26-10, 1:23 pm
I'll either be hitting arms or back... Haven't quite decided, yet...

This is due to being tormented by Rage on Thursday, hitting chest, delts, and traps... And, Vinny destroying my legs on Friday...

D-NUTZ
02-26-10, 1:59 pm
I'll be doing HRT Arms with Rage's guidance and with a few other dudes.

Do you guys mind if I hop in? I've always wanted to try hrt. I'm working arms anyways

I'll be working back Thursday if anyone wants to hop in

Universal Rep
02-26-10, 2:14 pm
If this ABC is going to be anything like last year (most likely bigger than last year) then I'm just going to hit up whatever is open.

Last year grabbing a free rack, bench or machine was like winning the lottery. That being said, every Animal there was more than willing to share.

I'm not going in with a specific plan. Maybe do a total body thing. Do a few lifts with a group of people, wander off and do something with somebody else. Meet people, learn new techniques, have a good time.

Edit: This is my plan for Thursday and Friday, too.

Haha, this is money. Maybe all you fellas gotta worry about getting on a piece of equipment, let alone worry about a training partner...

Big C
02-26-10, 2:29 pm
Do you guys mind if I hop in? I've always wanted to try hrt. I'm working arms anyways

I'll be working back Thursday if anyone wants to hop in

Talk to Rage bro I know he had a sign-up with a limited amount.

D-NUTZ
02-26-10, 2:31 pm
Talk to Rage bro I know he had a sign-up with a limited amount.

Oh yeah forgot about the sign up bro. Don't worry about it

mritter3
02-26-10, 3:57 pm
here is my week.....monday shoulders,
thursday chest
friday legs
saturday back

trainer89
02-27-10, 9:22 am
im doin' shoulders on saturday

Reacher34
02-27-10, 9:42 am
I'll be doing shoulders on Friday and Arms on Saturday.

I know Rage had a sign up for his hrt, but we'll probably be the dudes lurking next to that group and doin what they do, haha.

mjsef88
02-27-10, 12:21 pm
Matt said it all, there's really no rhyme or reason with your training that weekend... Don't expect to follow your same pattern of exercises... A change may do ya good...

I know you won't be knocking down the doors to train with me, but I'm probably doing back one night and shoulders/arms the other...

I don't think I'd be dumb enough to do legs with all of you, I need to be able to walk the following day...lol

I'll train with you Dee!!!

Haha, this is money. Maybe all you fellas gotta worry about getting on a piece of equipment, let alone worry about a training partner...

I got it, maybe you can bring some of that Vicky's Secret stuff from Somerset. Wear it around, nobody will come within 10 feet of you. Instant equiptment availability.

deanna7272
02-27-10, 1:44 pm
I'll train with you Dee!!!

You got it...

arsilva
02-27-10, 2:14 pm
I'm thinking Back for the ABC at Metro!

Flash419
02-27-10, 2:51 pm
I'm training Delts / Triceps.... if anyone wants to join in.

workhard2121
02-27-10, 2:54 pm
I'll be training arms Sat and Sun is a rest day for me. I wont be getting there until late afternoon Friday so I'll hit the gym up before I leave for Ohio.

Firefist
02-27-10, 4:16 pm
meathooks with big c and rage on saturday.

dannynb
02-28-10, 5:29 pm

Same here....I have a shoulder injury right now but can train around it...up for anything.

Little Z
03-01-10, 12:59 am
Same here....I have a shoulder injury right now but can train around it...up for anything.

im dealing with a shoulder issue too brother.. maybe we can just stand there and look good *grin* haha..

but as you guys stated im down for whatever I fall into.. im getting my regular lifts in early this week so im open for this weekend..

dannynb
03-01-10, 1:43 pm
im dealing with a shoulder issue too brother.. maybe we can just stand there and look good *grin* haha..

but as you guys stated im down for whatever I fall into.. im getting my regular lifts in early this week so im open for this weekend..

We just might do that...I'll bring the water bottles you bring the chairs.

deanna7272
03-01-10, 2:06 pm
We just might do that...I'll bring the water bottles you bring the chairs.

Just a reminder... No heckling allowed...

Birdman
03-01-10, 2:07 pm
Wheels for sure!

Mr. Dead
03-01-10, 2:07 pm
Just a reminder... Heckling is allowed...

Whut...??? *LOL*

dannynb
03-01-10, 2:30 pm
Just a reminder... No heckling allowed...

...what fun is that???

deanna7272
03-01-10, 5:23 pm
Whut...??? *LOL*

I think you're going to have yourself a handful anyway, Mr. D...lol

...what fun is that???

We didn't heckle you last year, when, well... You know...lmao

dannynb
03-01-10, 6:26 pm
We didn't heckle you last year, when, well... You know...lmao

LMAO!!! Oh no you did not just go there!!! I'm just thankful no one got a pic of it....wow I was hoping everyone had forgotten about that....thanks Dee....I'm wearing some better quality shorts this year. :P