View Full Version : BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, England

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 3:12 pm
Anyone haz interest? May 22, 23: http://www.bodypowerexpo.co.uk/

Animal will be there... Booth B6.

SDR
02-26-10, 1:53 pm
You Know I Am Down..

keep in mind what I said/asked in the PM, Thanks!

G Diesel
02-26-10, 1:59 pm
Birmingham--The home of Yates and Temple Gym. An awesome setting.

Peace, G

Elite
02-26-10, 2:04 pm
Im in. Time Universal left a muddy bootprint here and showed how its done.

Universal Rep
02-26-10, 2:10 pm
You Know I Am Down..

keep in mind what I said/asked in the PM, Thanks!

Im in. Time Universal left a muddy bootprint here and showed how its done.

Where's sanga and the other U.K. boys? Let's see if we can do some damage. If Corporate is gonna be there, then let's make some waves, eh? Maybe if all ths works out, we could send a coupla of the Animal Crew and hold a sweet ABC event...

Will do, SDR...

SDR
02-27-10, 8:48 am
Well U-Rep I am sure I can bring several folks around my area - hopefully Sanga/Thirdeye crop up somewhere?

Temple gym such an awesome place to train - I already know my workout there will be nothing short of my very best.

Im on for getting the ball rollin'.....

Elite
02-27-10, 9:49 am
Who's ThirdEye???

SDR
02-27-10, 10:10 am
Who's ThirdEye???

Thirdeye was a female bb'er on here called Pauline, she attended the first ABC.. ;)

theharjmann
02-27-10, 10:19 am
i would love to come guys, but i have big accountancy exams this time of the year so probably wont be able to come.

if i can though i will DEFO be there.

theharjmann
02-27-10, 10:23 am
whoever does go; if you dont train an temple gym theres no point in going to birmingham! enjoy it

peace

03-10-10, 6:01 am
I just came in here to make a thread about this Expo to see if Universal was going to be attending... So with that, Are ya'll gonna be there? I'll be there both days and may even do the Push/Pull on Sat. they have going on if I feel up to it. Let me know whats up guys/gals and who is going to be there. Peace.

Phil

Universal Rep
03-10-10, 10:46 am
I just came in here to make a thread about this Expo to see if Universal was going to be attending... So with that, Are ya'll gonna be there? I'll be there both days and may even do the Push/Pull on Sat. they have going on if I feel up to it. Let me know whats up guys/gals and who is going to be there. Peace.

Phil

Yes, Corporate will officially be represented at BodyPower.... So let's get things moving. Who in England is going?

G Diesel
03-10-10, 11:01 am
whoever does go; if you dont train an temple gym theres no point in going to birmingham! enjoy it

peace

Agreed. Temple is most definitely the spot.

Phil

Big Phil in the house. We'll be there my brother, at least in some capacity.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
03-10-10, 11:03 am
I'll talk to Corporate about possibly gettin' some sweet limited edition Animal Gear for the show... And a few other ideas I have up my sleeve.

SDR
03-11-10, 4:07 pm
I'll Definatly be there !!!!!!

J-Dawg
03-11-10, 4:17 pm
Would be nice to see all of the UK brethren get together for a big ABC.

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 4:18 pm
This could potentially get big. Hows the training out there and any places to hold the ABC?

03-13-10, 8:39 am
Agreed

Big Phil in the house. We'll be there my brother, at least in some capacity.

Peace, G

Very Nice!!! I'm hellla stoked now!!! You'll have to let me know where ya'll are stayin' etc and we will need to hit up temple while you're in town. I'll have a couple local guys with me at the show and Some figure girlies from Bodyspace I know over here will be hanging out as well. PM sent to you as well bro.

This could potentially get big. Hows the training out there and any places to hold the ABC?

Temple Gym is in Birmingham (Dorian Yates Spot) and I know a figure competitor who said we can set something up there for sure as she trains there.

Phil

GoveyGov
03-20-10, 9:39 am
I hope to make it to the BodyPower Expo, due back from the US from a vacation the weekend before. can't wait for the event and to see Animal/Universal in the UK

Elite
03-20-10, 10:22 am
I'll be there.

Universal Rep
04-21-10, 1:18 pm
Alright fellas, where we at?

G Diesel
04-21-10, 1:48 pm
Alright fellas, where we at?

The ABC is official...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30824

Peace, G

Universal Rep
04-22-10, 2:21 pm
The ABC is official...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30824

Peace, G

Sweet. Let's kick it into high gear.

Universal Rep
05-03-10, 2:51 pm
So who is going to the BodyPower Expo and who is going to the ABC Event?

tdubs
05-06-10, 8:57 am
So who is going to the BodyPower Expo and who is going to the ABC Event?

I'm new on the Forum but dead keen to get involved in a UK event. How does it work, do I need to get in contact with anyone?

Think I read something about limited edition gear too??

G Diesel
05-06-10, 10:20 am
I'm new on the Forum but dead keen to get involved in a UK event. How does it work, do I need to get in contact with anyone?

Think I read something about limited edition gear too??

Just come on out to Temple at 7pm on the 21st rocking your Animal shirt and ready to train.

See you there bro.

Peace, G

tdubs
05-07-10, 5:38 pm
Just come on out to Temple at 7pm on the 21st rocking your Animal shirt and ready to train.

See you there bro.

Peace, G

I am there! Count me in bro.

Universal Rep
05-14-10, 3:10 pm

See you there bro.

Peace, G

What Animal T are ya rockin', G?

Singh
05-21-10, 9:03 am
just come on out to temple at 7pm on the 21st rocking your animal shirt and ready to train.

See you there bro.

Peace, g

yes!! Count me in, sharnt be traning much but will defo make an appreance and say a hello to all you animals!!
Ogh and i dont have my animal tee yet, it hasnt arrived yet!!

J-Dawg
05-21-10, 9:59 am
G Diesel should have already touched down in UK with Wrath and Vinny. Looking forward to hearing how this goes for everyone.

Vinny G
05-21-10, 11:34 am
G Diesel should have already touched down in UK with Wrath and Vinny. Looking forward to hearing how this goes for everyone.

J-Dawg

WE are here, booth all set up and we are waiting to go to the ABC at Temple.

the flight was good, landed safe.

been taking pics of the transformation of the booth, but im using the hotel computer so i dont think i get them uploaded.

Vinny G
05-21-10, 11:36 am
J-Dawg, i will take pics with my IPhone while at the ABC, AND I WILL email you as soon as i take them.

Beowulf
05-21-10, 12:00 pm
J-Dawg

been taking pics of the transformation of the booth, but im using the hotel computer so i dont think i get them uploaded.

Cool. Are you going to post updates too Vinny?

Singh
05-21-10, 12:02 pm
Yes! Guys I shall be there just after around seven, that be cool yeah?
Look out for the small Indian kid haha!!

J-Dawg
05-21-10, 3:09 pm
J-Dawg

J-Dawg, i will take pics with my IPhone while at the ABC, AND I WILL email you as soon as i take them.

Awesome Vinny. Can't wait to see read the updates and see the pics.

Aggression
05-21-10, 3:18 pm
Subb'ed for pics of Temple. Mad jealous of you fellas.

FITGYM
05-21-10, 6:22 pm
J-Dawg

Glad to here all is well and enjoy training at Temple gym.

G Diesel
05-21-10, 7:47 pm
The booth is built. The ABC was off the richter. Animal is in the building.

We'll see all the hardcore Animal blokes at the BodyPower Expo in the AM.

Cheers, G

tdubs
05-22-10, 10:46 am
The booth is built. The ABC was off the richter. Animal is in the building.

We'll see all the hardcore Animal blokes at the BodyPower Expo in the AM.

Cheers, G

Glad to see you've got the local lingo down already, G...

G Diesel
05-22-10, 5:32 pm
Glad to see you've got the local lingo down already, G...

No doubt mate... Great day at the expo today shooting the shit with the fellas, hanging with the good lads from Tropicana and even a 30 minute arm blast with Raw McGraw at the hotel gym... Getting it in when everyone else is chilling. Is no one hungry anymore?

Love it here... Could get used to UK livin'.

Peace, G

Elite
05-22-10, 5:44 pm
No doubt mate... Great day at the expo today shooting the shit with the fellas, hanging with the good lads from Tropicana and even a 30 minute arm blast with Raw McGraw at the hotel gym... Getting it in when everyone else is chilling. Is no one hungry anymore?

Peace, G

Great stuff. I hope this is the start of a beautiful relationship between the natives and Universal/Animal. Am both ecstatic that you guys made it here and cheesed i couldnt make this weekend, after all this site and this company has done for me in terms of motivation and knowledge over the past few years. I owe a hell of a lot to Universal and all the brothers and athletes on this site. Will make up for it by returning to the cage 2011, hopefully with some of the recruits of the past weekend. You also had the bonus of some good weather. Im glad you like England, you must visit London next G. Hopefully this becomes an annual event.

FITGYM
05-22-10, 6:02 pm

Peace, G

Get some "Fish and chips"

Singh
05-22-10, 6:49 pm
Yes!! G im coming down tomorrow!
spend some more time with you guys! take some more snaps & enjoy the show!!

SDR
05-22-10, 9:44 pm
Just got back from bodypower/ABC @ Temple, fuck 4 hour delay on the trains back to London..

Will post up my thoughts and pictures tommorow...

Great Experience, been down with Animal for years so it was great to meet G Diesel, Vinny, Frank.