PDA

View Full Version : density & mass

Grunt11c
02-26-10, 2:13 am
yo wassup animals! getting started back in the game and decided to keep a log this time. its been about two years now since i lost about 25 lbs of weight lifting at boot camp. ive been back in the gym for about three weeks now. my main goal is to stack density and mass to my overall physique and muscles. along the way i set my self little bench marks to let me know im on the right track.right now im weighing in at 176 at 67" tall and im trying to stack another 15 lbs ofmass. my current schedule looks something like this

monday: chest
tuesday: legs
wednesday: rest
thursday: shoulders & tri's
friday: back
saturday: bi's
sunday:rest

i posted this in the middle of the week so im get back on a fresh week and keep it posted. im open to any suggestions, advise, questions, etc. holla at me! other than that ill keep yall udated.

C.Coronato
02-26-10, 11:22 am
Welcome my man. Whats your diet like?

Grunt11c
03-01-10, 9:23 am
hey wassup im back... just got started on a fresh week so let me go ahead and hit yall up with what happened. wake up was about 3:30 a.m.... took my pre-workout supplement(nano vapor), shit gets me crunk by the way, and i was in the gym by 4:00 a.m. and heres my routine for chest

bench press
2 sets of 135x15(warmup)
245x5, 250x5,255x5
floor press
225x8, 235x8, 255x8
incline dumbell press
3 sets of 90'sx8
flat bench dumbell fly
40'sx15, 45'sx15, 45'sx15

as far as diets, i really dont have a set diet i just try and pack in as much calories as i can in a day. i eat alot of meats and vegatables and shit but nothing in particular. i drink alot of milk and water though thats actually all i drink. anyway thats the start of week of ill keep my posted. holla at me if yall got any questions or advice on my routine. peace!