PDA

View Full Version : Animal PAK Sensitivity?

dinodavie
02-26-10, 5:21 am
Hey Brothers,
ive just started using the PAK for the first time and was wondering, Is it possible to de-sensitise yourself if you use it for prolonged periods of time ie: more than 3 months as you take the PAK everyday, and if so should i perhaps try a normal multi-vitamin for a month after 3 months on the PAK just to desensitise myself again, then go back on the PAK?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions/recomendations

On Letting Go
02-26-10, 6:54 am
No. Your body doesnt de-sensitize itself to essential vitamin & mineral intake. Just the same as your body no de-sensitizing itself to protein, carbs or fat.

If you were supposed to cycle it, the can would say so.

dinodavie
02-26-10, 7:10 am
Cool, thanks..

naturalguy
02-26-10, 8:54 am
Pak is a staple item, something I take year round

Beowulf
02-26-10, 10:26 am
Hey Brothers,
ive just started using the PAK for the first time and was wondering, Is it possible to de-sensitise yourself if you use it for prolonged periods of time ie: more than 3 months as you take the PAK everyday, and if so should i perhaps try a normal multi-vitamin for a month after 3 months on the PAK just to desensitise myself again, then go back on the PAK?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions/recomendations

Nope. I take it daily.

JUGGERNAUT
02-26-10, 10:43 am
I have been known to take PAK every other day as well as twice per day depending on work-load. There is no need to stop using it however and I only mess with it's dosage depending on how many are left in the can, or how easy it is to get more before I run out. Running out of PAK is a sad day indeed.