PDA

View Full Version : Side effects of the Pak?

NaturalTrainee
02-27-10, 9:18 am
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5031677_side-effects-using-animal-pak.html

Is the Pak 100% a natural, steroid free supplement?(Always my fave)

PIJW
02-27-10, 9:23 am
Intresting, i have never noticed those in almost 2 years, granted i drink over a gallon a day and i eat 5-6 meals too.

Girevik 69
02-27-10, 11:56 am
That's an odd list...

twoheadedboy
02-27-10, 12:30 pm
Here's the side effects I experience:

-Extreme levels of manliness

Symtoms include banging iron together for seemingly no reason, sprouting new chest hair, and deepening of the voice

-Super powers

Including X-Ray vision, energy beams, adamantium claws, and telekinesis

-Supreme prowess in the sack

Birdman
02-27-10, 12:53 pm
I like how they site cite the FORVM for there information...ive personally seen nothing but praise for good ole Pak

TufffGuY
02-27-10, 1:09 pm
That provided me with a good ole laugh, the Paks been out for 25 years, and i've never even heard one bad rep against so if it took them 25 years to bullshit 5 or 6 symptoms that could because of anything not just the Pak, im stickin with it.

deanna7272
02-27-10, 3:39 pm
I love the comment on fatigue... ANY multi with B vitamins aids in energy (along with others) but if you stop taking it, OF COURSE, you aren't going to be getting the added energy from the vitamin, THAT doesn't take a rocket scientist or a no name columnist to figure out.

What a joke... I registered and tried leaving a comment asking WHERE the info that she is using as a resource came from, ... We will see what type of response I get.

deanna7272
02-27-10, 3:49 pm
I did find this.... Pretty much saying the SAME thing that she's claiming.... Take a little more research to be an "expert"... I guess that's why they allow ANYTHING to be printed on the internet...lol

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16403

Go Away
02-27-10, 4:15 pm
should people allergic to shellfish avoid taking it? my boy can't eat that shit but actually has a can coming to his crib in a day or two.

Girevik 69
02-27-10, 5:34 pm
The author of "The Side Effects of Using Animal Pak", Heather Broeker, claimed:

If you are having stomach problems, you could be slightly allergic to the fish or shellfish used in the multivitamin combination.

I'm not aware of any "fish or shellfish" ingredients used in Animal Pak. It's a multivitamin/multimineral supplement, not an omega-3 or glucosamine supplement. It's possible that the Vitamin D-3 could come from fish liver oil, but it usually comes from the lanolin in sheeps' wool. The label lists ingredients like whey (from milk), desiccated Argentine beef liver (bovine), and lecithin (soy). It's made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, and peanuts.

I'm wondering if perhaps Broeker confused the Animal Pak with Animal Omega and/or Animal Flex?

Cw1
02-27-10, 6:13 pm
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5031677_side-effects-using-animal-pak.html

Is the Pak 100% a natural, steroid free supplement?(Always my fave)One side effect get from using Animal Pak is very hard Morning Wood

Girevik 69
02-27-10, 7:28 pm
One side effect get from using Animal Pak is very hard Morning Wood

For what it's worth, testosterone levels are normally considerably higher in the morning anyway, which probably explains the "morning wood"...

dedsqtbnch
02-27-10, 8:47 pm
Here's the side effects I experience:

-Extreme levels of manliness

Symtoms include banging iron together for seemingly no reason, sprouting new chest hair, and deepening of the voice

-Super powers

Including X-Ray vision, energy beams, adamantium claws, and telekinesis

-Supreme prowess in the sack

i died on the floor when i read this lol maybe i had to much animalpak lol by the way this is not me oooooooooooooo

MELTDOWN
02-27-10, 11:21 pm
Really, c'mon now. Every day since 1991, EVERY DAY yall, I've taken Pak. Pretty sure any side effects would have developed but now, eh?
Nevermind the fact that Animal Pak has one of the longest running and strongest supported products in supplement history. It's always mentioned as a top 3 supplement... Protein, creatine, Animal pak. Nevermind the fact that bb'ers and lifters PAID by other companies use it. Nevermind that just Pak itself has outsold alot of other company's entire supplement lineup.
I totally agree with THB and 7272's posts.
As my pops would quote Twain occasionally..." It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." We got's no doubt that Ms. Heather Broeker is talking out of her azz, because you know her head knows better.