PDA

View Full Version : R33K0N (Watch Me Transform)

R33K0N
02-28-10, 3:35 am
I have been a fat ass all my life, But at the same time I was still athletic. All of my friends were smaller than me and if I wanted to play and hang out with them I had to keep up. As I got older and began work and adjusting to "A FAMILY MAN LIFE STYLE" Being a family man ment less time with friends do to working crazy hours and spending quality time with family. I became less active causing me to become sluggish and lazy, and my normal big frame to get even larger. Now that I am in my 30's I see that I am really over board carrying around a 390 lb body with sagging B**ch tits and it disgust me, it's time for a change. Plus my girlfriend and oldest daughter is getting sick of me looking like this as well. With all that said I joined Planet Fitness here in Austin Texas and I am really really really pumped up. I will stay focused and reach my goal of loosing 100 lbs. With noticeable muscle gain. With my new membership the gym gave me a XL shirt I looked at it and said to the Guy I haven't wore a XL shirt since 6th grade, I guess this is a goal shirt Thank you

R33K0N
03-01-10, 12:45 am
Date: Feb 28, 2010
Start Time: 10:40 AM
End Time: 12:20 PM
Duration: 1:40
Mood: Energized and Ready!
Notes: Shoulder is kinda fucked off, Considering getting some Animal Flex

Exercise Name

Machine Bench Press
Set Lbs. Reps
#1 100 25
#2 100 15
#3 100 10
#4 100 10
#5 70 10

2 Rear delts
#1 110 20
#2 110 20

3 Seated row
#1 100 20
#2 100 15
#3 100 15
#4 100 15

4 lat pull down
#1 100 10
#2 100 10

5 Machine Preacher Curls
#1 30 20
#2 30 20
#3 30 20

6 Arm Extension
did 1 set left arm 1 set right arm 1 set two handed
#1 110 10
#2 110 10
#3 110 6
#4 110 10

7 Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine
#1 390 100
(yes 100 reps, this isn't hard for me since i pack around a 400 pound frame all day) But I have noticed my left me is kinda fucked off and i can one leg press more with my right.

8 Ab Crunch Machine
#1 110 10
#2 110 10
#3 110 10
#4 110 10

9 row #1 100 20
#2 100 15
#3 100 15
#4 100 15

10 treadmill #1
113 cals burned 10 minutes

11 bike #1
7 miles 131 cals 20 minutes

I could have done a lot more but i got bored, I need a lifting buddy or at least a gym where I can let the Animal out. I go to planet fitness and at times it feels like I am at a library do to the quietness. I am a grunter, not loud but I do make noise when I lift and I find my self compromising my lifts at times cause the staff walks around with their finger in front of their lips looking at me. I joined the ABC Central Texas chapter and can't wait until the next meet.

I think my workouts are getting better, But I am getting real pissed that I can't work out with larger weights do to joint pain. Should I throw a lil more on and work out the pain or back down on weight and just do more reps to reach the point of failure to keep up some intensity in my workouts until the pain/injury heals on its on? I don't think my knee will heal, it has been feeling a lil weird for years now and i think some damage is permanent .

A few notes and Cuts

appetite is gone, for the most part I get a hunger sensation every now and then but if I just nibble on something I am ok.

I have read alot of reviews on cuts and everyone says they sweat a lot. I don't should I be worried? I'm taking the not sweating as 1 or 2 things. I am not working my self hard enough or 2 I don't have enough of the cuts in my system for it to be effective yet.

R33K0N
03-02-10, 2:55 pm
Date: Mar 1, 2010

Water intake: 1 gallon
Urinated: 8 times
Food: 2 jack in the box 99 cents chicken sandwiches 2 bananas 4 packs of noodles 4 peanut butter sandwiches

once again I know this is not the cleanest I could be eating but I am kind of low on cash so it is what it is.

Supplements:
Pre workout Mega Man Multi vitamins, 1 fish oil and a pack of cuts

Post workout 2 scoops of Whey, 1 fish oil and a pack of cuts

I am a fan of the cuts, I don't know if it's more physiological or the actual sups but I am geared and ready. My appetite is still down but when the hunger hits it really does hit and I am not eating as clean as i could be do to the fact that cash in kinda low and eating healthy seams to cost a lil more.

Don't have a scale so I can't really track weigh which sucks, I will try to buy one Friday but most scales don't hit my current weight

Start Time: 12:00 AM
End Time: 12:00 AM
Duration: 00:00
Notes: Shoulder is getting better but knee is still a lil messed up.

Exercise Name
Set
Lbs.
Reps

1 Butterfly
#1 150 20
#2 150 15

2 seated Row
#1 150 20
#2 230 10
#3 230 10
#4 230 15

3 Machine Preacher Curls
#1 30 25
#2 30 25
#3 30 25
one arm then last set both

4 arm extensions
#1 110 20
#2 110 10
#3 110 10
#4 110 10
#5 110 10

5 Leg Press
#1 630 10
#2 630 10
#3 630 10

6 one arm pull down
#1 50 20
#2 50 20
#3 90 15
#4 90 15
#5 110 10
#6 110 10

7 seated row
#1 110 15
#2 110 15
#3 110 15

8 arm extensions
#1 110 20
#2 90 15
#3 90 15

9 tread mill
30 minutes 334 calories burned

R33K0N
03-03-10, 3:03 pm
Yesterday was my rest day and I did enjoy it but today it's time to SIP. I have a question I have a lot of weight to loose but at the same time I really really want to gain more muscle mass. Should I focus more on my cardio and higher reps to tone up or should I lift hard and heavy with fewer reps to build more muscle while shedding fat?

One more thing I know this is pre mature but i am so serious about this. Me and my wife was laying in bed last night and We were talking about body builders, what's my goal, what's to big etc... and i told her I can't lie to you, this is a addiction. My goal is to one day be able to walk on a stage and compete. No I don't want to do this forever but when i totally transform my body from a fat fuck with bitch tits to a body that is able to compete I would have to do it at least one time to put the ultimate accomplishment down in my journey. If you would look at me now you would laugh and say brother don't waste your time. But my wife looked at me and saw that I was serious and said lets do it. I know it will take some time but i advice you to stay tunned, cause this is going to be one hell of a story.

pharmdteague
03-03-10, 3:09 pm
bro if you want to be a bodybuilder i suggest dumping jack in the box and start planning your meals with some cleaner foods...you can save cash by keeping it simple and buying in bulk since you will eat a lot...there are some threads on here on how to save money....just fyi

Date: Mar 1, 2010

Water intake: 1 gallon
Urinated: 8 times
Food: 2 jack in the box 99 cents chicken sandwiches 2 bananas 4 packs of noodles 4 peanut butter sandwiches

once again I know this is not the cleanest I could be eating but I am kind of low on cash so it is what it is.

Supplements:
Pre workout Mega Man Multi vitamins, 1 fish oil and a pack of cuts

Post workout 2 scoops of Whey, 1 fish oil and a pack of cuts

I am a fan of the cuts, I don't know if it's more physiological or the actual sups but I am geared and ready. My appetite is still down but when the hunger hits it really does hit and I am not eating as clean as i could be do to the fact that cash in kinda low and eating healthy seams to cost a lil more.

Don't have a scale so I can't really track weigh which sucks, I will try to buy one Friday but most scales don't hit my current weight

Start Time: 12:00 AM
End Time: 12:00 AM
Duration: 00:00
Notes: Shoulder is getting better but knee is still a lil messed up.

Exercise Name
Set
Lbs.
Reps

1 Butterfly
#1 150 20
#2 150 15

2 seated Row
#1 150 20
#2 230 10
#3 230 10
#4 230 15

3 Machine Preacher Curls
#1 30 25
#2 30 25
#3 30 25

4 arm extensions
#1 110 20
#2 110 10
#3 110 10
#4 110 10
#5 110 10

5 Leg Press
#1 630 10
#2 630 10
#3 630 10

6 one arm pull down
#1 50 20
#2 50 20
#3 90 15
#4 90 15
#5 110 10
#6 110 10

7 seated row
#1 110 15
#2 110 15
#3 110 15

8 arm extensions
#1 110 20
#2 90 15
#3 90 15

9 tread mill
30 minutes 334 calories burned

Yesterday was my rest day and I did enjoy it but today it's time to SIP. I have a question I have a lot of weight to loose but at the same time I really really want to gain more muscle mass. Should I focus more on my cardio and higher reps to tone up or should I lift hard and heavy with fewer reps to build more muscle while shedding fat?

One more thing I know this is pre mature but i am so serious about this. Me and my wife was laying in bed last night and We were talking about body builders, what's my goal, what's to big etc... and i told her I can't lie to you, this is a addiction. My goal is to one day be able to walk on a stage and compete. No I don't want to do this forever but when i totally transform my body from a fat fuck with bitch tits to a body that is able to compete I would have to do it at least one time to put the ultimate accomplishment down in my journey. If you would look at me now you would laugh and say brother don't waste your time. But my wife looked at me and saw that I was serious and said lets do it. I know it will take some time but i advice you to stay tunned, cause this is going to be one hell of a story.

R33K0N
03-03-10, 3:22 pm
I know my diet isn't clean but I have to eat something I got the sandwich dry with just the chicken and veggies, also if all there is to eat is noodles i have to eat noodles. We go grocery shopping on the 7th and i already told my wife that I will need to get tons of clean food so I can do this thing 100 percent.

pharmdteague
03-03-10, 5:22 pm
oats, eggs, chicken, brown rice, some veggies.......some basics start with a plan what you are going to eat and when to maximize results and not waste money/food

I know my diet isn't clean but I have to eat something I got the sandwich dry with just the chicken and veggies, also if all there is to eat is noodles i have to eat noodles. We go grocery shopping on the 7th and i already told my wife that I will need to get tons of clean food so I can do this thing 100 percent.

R33K0N
03-04-10, 1:18 am
Today was my worst workout ever, so bad I stopped logging my workout. I hope it's because I'm sick and not a lack of motivation. Then it could be the fact that I ate like a homeless man today. I don't know, it was Just a shitty work out.

Also I think I'm going to cut down on the machines and focus more on free weights. I think with the machines I am pulling/pushing more with my left than my right. I was doing arm extensions and rows and my left arm felt full as hell while my right was lacking the pump feel. With free weights I will be able to monitor and have more control over the weight.

sunny_max
03-04-10, 3:41 am
brother you have a lotta dedcation and zeal to do this....everything and anything isd possible when you got the will to do it.....i would sugegst you to read the articles in the diet and training section and get some info of it ......theres tonnes of info that would help you transform which your looking for....
heres my 2 cents....

your keeping track of stuff like you urinated 8 times....why? i beleive its irrelevant.......

stay off teh machines and get on free weights

cardio is your friend......30 mins is nothing .....keep at it for like 45 mins to an hour per session and i dont no how you look but if your really overweight try to get atleast 2 sessions a day....rest and recuperate sunday....or just keep up with cardio that day too.....workouts with weights atleast 4-5 times a day....depending on your recovery levels

pharm gave you some good advice...everyone is on a budget brother.....i am a college student livingwith my gf......rent, utilietes you know how money flies....

start buying clean foods and in bulk like a bag of potatoes from a grocery shop dont cost but $2........look for deals on chicken.....you can buy them in bulk very cheap....stuff like oatmeal and tuna........look for articles in diet section...like eating on a budget...it iwill help you..

i saw your taking cuts pre and post workout...i would suggest taking one pack as soon as you wake up and hitting cardio on a an empty stomach....and the other pack about 6 hours later before lunch or pre workout on your evening session....

just keep reading and gaining knowledge....theres tonnes of stuff here....

hope it helps...good lyuck with your goals!!

R33K0N
03-04-10, 8:22 am
I appreciate all the advice brother, I had the urinated thing in there cause all the reviews on cuts say you piss a lot and I wanted to make sure I was getting rid of enough water.

Machines are gone, I will start free weights. today if my cold is gone. and 2 workouts a day is something I will try to work in to my schedule.

sunny_max
03-06-10, 1:33 am
good deal.....hope you feel better and stay focused......your goals are tottaly doable!!

R33K0N
03-12-10, 9:44 am
man where do I start? I took sick about a week ago and it was a real train wreck I haven't been to the gym in about 10 days and my diet is shot to hell. I am so mad at my self and after a failure like this it is easy to drown in the towel and admit you failed. But I never was a fan of easy, so I am back and ready to tackle this thing head on. I'm in the process of changing gyms from Planet fitness to the YMCA. It's closer to home and they have more free weights.

Question I was like 5 days into my Animal packs when i had to stop due to the flu. If I start back up with the rest of the cycle would it have any affect or would I need to take the whole cycle with out any stops?

R33K0N
03-12-10, 10:11 am
sorry Animal cuts

sunny_max
03-12-10, 9:34 pm
just finish the rest of the 16 day cycle for cuts....take a week break and start again bro..