PDA

View Full Version : SEMINAR: Vinny & The Freak's "Live Personal Training Session"

G Diesel
03-02-10, 10:44 am
Saturday, 3/6/10, 5pm

IFBB pros and successful personal trainers, Vinny and The Freak will select a few lucky members from the audience and put them through a real, hands-on session at The Cage. Feel free to ask questions on technique, approach, proper form and workout structure.

Peace, G

Vinny G
03-02-10, 1:02 pm
Awesome G, i like this.

who will be the lucky one to get an awesome session in at the CAGE?

Mr. Dead
03-02-10, 1:03 pm
Awesome G, i like this.

who will be the lucky one to get an awesome session in at the CAGE?

I'll probably be still trying to crawl, at that point... *LOL*

dannynb
03-02-10, 3:48 pm
Nice...I'm def looking forward to picking their brains. Been a personal trainer no going on 13 years but you can always learn something new. I'm finally making a name for myself in Central Texas area in my field along with training several NPC competitors...I'm coming with my questions in hand!!

dannynb
03-02-10, 3:53 pm

From being kicked in the shins repeatedly....... ;)

Vinny G
03-03-10, 6:40 am

it's all good. i was thinking, since the cage will just have dumbbells and barbells, that i'll put "whoever" through a circuit.

this SEMINAR is about personal training, and i know you'll have ANIMAL on the brain, but let me show you how i do it in my studio back here in NJ.

The Freak
03-03-10, 11:12 am
vinnie and i combined hav about 50 -55 yrs experience in training and i guessing at least 20to 30 yrs in personal training biz...
i grew up on east coast andlivedthere for 30 yrs til i moved to sandiego.. vinnie and i can give u a great perspective on personal training as far as owning a studio, vs renting , how to make the most with your skills , etc.
pick our brains guys THIS IS THE TIME! you got us right there ...

and vinnie, i like the circuit idea bigtime.. lets do a ful body power?conditioning circuit... squat presses , row to curl etc.. someone is gona get queezy.. lol

Vinny G
03-03-10, 11:42 am
[QUOTE=vinnie, i like the circuit idea bigtime.. lets do a ful body power?conditioning circuit... squat presses , row to curl etc.. someone is gona get queezy.. lol[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what i had in mind.

Gambit
03-03-10, 10:04 pm
I actually had the honor last year of these two helping me through a little back session in the Cage. I never realized you could learn so much so quick!

Trust me, whoever they get to roll with them, is in for one helluva trip.

Vinny G
03-04-10, 5:26 am
I actually had the honor last year of these two helping me through a little back session in the Cage. I never realized you could learn so much so quick!

Trust me, whoever they get to roll with them, is in for one helluva trip.

thanks brother, glad you enjoyed it.

off to the airport in a few....see you guys soon.