PDA

View Full Version : Animal PM: Official Feedback Thread

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 3:34 pm
Tried PM and like it? I'm guessing ya did. Well if you have comments, feedback or reviews, please post 'em up here.

Animal PM is the complete nighttime anabolic recovery pack designed to maximize the quality of your rest and recovery during the most critical time – sleep. A "foundational" product.

To get things started...

"Last night was my first night trying it and I was dead to the world for 9 solid hours. I loved it. Definitely my most restful sleep in years! My quads are feelin pretty good now too and I just hit them very hard yesterday. And I talked to the guys at the animal booth at the expo and they said that PM doesnt contain the things that you can become dependent on. It is an all natural foundation supplement."
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912811

Aggression
03-09-10, 2:22 pm
When I got my can of Project Z, I was already using Universal's ZMA Pro. Being on that for a few weeks already, I felt that I might not experience a difference between the two. That all changed within the first week. Sure, I'd still wake up to hit the bathroom at 3-4am, but when I got out of bed, it was as if I could start my day right then and there.

I was also able increase my strength while on PM as well. I am fully confident it was PM that helped me set higher marks on certain exercises, simply because I did not change/alter anything else in my daily routine. Better sleep, quicker recovery, more alert once my alarm went off, and strength increases in the gym; what else can you ask for?

Razor
03-09-10, 5:04 pm
Last night was the first night i was in my bed and i haven't had good sleep in about 6 months. I slept a FULL 6 hours last night. When i woke up i was refreshed as hell. Very eager for the gym tonight. I was impressed with PM. Let's see what she does to ol' Razor tonight.

Mr. Dead
03-09-10, 5:15 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30210

Big C
03-09-10, 5:25 pm
Usually I'm up at least once or twice to piss in the middle of the night, 2 nights on Animal PM and haven't gotten up once. I like the feeling after you take the pack....just kind of gradual falling asleep, a good feeling. Wake up in the morning feeling refreshed.

Survivor831
03-11-10, 10:04 am
This is only my third day on PM, but I felt like I needed to add something. Before PM I was having trouble sleeping. I am a very busy person and am constantly being pulled in many directions. Anyway, it had been a long time since I had some real sleep. Let me tell you that I feel better than I ever have, my workouts are through the roof and I feel like I have a ton of new energy........In only three days! I officially have a new favorite product. For those of you who are undecided, let me make up your mind for you........Get some!

shortstack
03-11-10, 11:09 am
What's up Brothers? I have to add this to the feedback list.

Just last night I took the PM at 10pm and went to sleep. Sometime around 12:30 our 5 month old work up screaming her head off for some reason and brought me right out of my sleep. My wife and I checked her out and she was fine so I layed back down and went right to sleep until 4am when I got up.

Before taking the pak I was a little concerned I'd be knocked out and not be able to function if something like this happened but, no problems. I woke up at 4 feeling completely rested and not groggy or unable to get going. I have also noticed that I feel better through out the day also and don't crash about mid afternoon like before.

I love the PM and will continue to keep in in the arsenal of sups to keep me going.

Jeremy

Mattman33
03-11-10, 11:17 am
2 days into my first PM can. I usually am very restless all night, 1-2 trips to the bathroom, and I am an asshole in the morning for the first few hours. I have actually wanted to get up to start AM cardio but am too dead to the world when I wake up to even think about getting on a treadmill.

I still have my night trip to the bathroom, but I felt like I fell asleep faster, and definitely slept more soundly throughout the night. The cool thing is that I have not snored at all the last two nights, and i usually wake up with bruises on my ribs from my wife hitting me becasue of my snoring. She said she would keep me on PM forever if it stops me from snoring...I also found that I actually needed less sleep, and feel so much better. 6-7 hours of sound sleep will do you wonders.

The next few days are my hard workouts so I will see what happens with my recovery.

I can't wait...Thanks Animal!

ghost
03-11-10, 11:43 am
I havent slept so well in so long.!

belladiabla13
03-11-10, 10:16 pm
Im truly loving it! Training harder, with much less pain lol sleeping better..LOVE IT

deanna7272
03-12-10, 7:54 am
I havent slept so well in so long.!

Me either Bubba... I'm starting mine tonight!!!!

Razor
03-12-10, 7:55 am
Me either Bubba... I'm starting mine tonight!!!!

I sleep soundly for the first time in months! Only negative is i don't want to get up at 5am everyday for work!

Vinny G
03-12-10, 8:15 am
i just wanted to give a little more feed back on ANIMAL PM.

been using it for 2 months now. owning a business gets you kinda stressed and sometimes ya just cant sleep a full night.

i have had some business shit thrown at me since i got back from the CAGE, but i slept like a baby every night.

i love this product....it relaxes me to sleep a solid 7-8 every night.

bdb1513
03-16-10, 10:54 am
i've been tossing and turning at night for a while trying to get to sleep. PM seems to help with that, and even if i don't get to sleep early i'm still feeling better in the morning. plus the muscle soreness is almsot gone the day after i train!

N. Motta
03-16-10, 3:58 pm
Just got mine.

I like how the pills are Utah Jazz colored. Now if the Jazz could get shit done, half as well as Uni/Animal. Haha

J-Dawg
03-16-10, 4:45 pm
Just got mine.

I like how the pills are Utah Jazz colored. Now if the Jazz could get shit done, half as well as Uni/Animal. Haha

Lol. They're looking pretty solid this year. Keep us posted on how PM works for ya.

JUGGERNAUT
03-16-10, 4:48 pm
It's all in my sig as a beta tester.

kakashi
03-17-10, 11:30 am
I went into my first can of PM last night with the full expectation that, like Flex, it would take a week or so before I really felt the effects. I'm the type of guy who really needs 9 hours or so to feel like I've slept well, and getting 6 or less turns me into a sleepy asshole for the first couple of hours in the morning.

Imagine my surprise at waking up, feeling refreshed, after only 5 hours of sleep last night. At first I was confused, thinking I slept past my alarm and was pretty late for work. Nope, wasn't late, just completely floored by the first test of PM. Complete success.

I can't say enough great things about this product, I can see why it was so quick to go through testing.

I'll be singing about this supp from the mountaintops!

J-Dawg
03-17-10, 1:39 pm
I went into my first can of PM last night with the full expectation that, like Flex, it would take a week or so before I really felt the effects. I'm the type of guy who really needs 9 hours or so to feel like I've slept well, and getting 6 or less turns me into a sleepy asshole for the first couple of hours in the morning.

Imagine my surprise at waking up, feeling refreshed, after only 5 hours of sleep last night. At first I was confused, thinking I slept past my alarm and was pretty late for work. Nope, wasn't late, just completely floored by the first test of PM. Complete success.

I can't say enough great things about this product, I can see why it was so quick to go through testing.

I'll be singing about this supp from the mountaintops!

I think that's one of the great things about Animal PM--the refreshed feeling you have upon waking up.

twoheadedboy
03-18-10, 12:18 am
I'm finding that PM helps me go from awake to drowsy, but not necessarily from drowsy to asleep. That's ok, because I don't have problems falling asleep. I then stay asleep and, per my girlfriend, don't toss and turn like I did before it. Also, I could be imagining things, but I've missed workouts due to my schedule and illness and yet I still feel I've continued to grow and gain definition during this time...this is day #10.

I am so refreshed in the morning...it's like that vacation hotel bed sleep where you sleep until you wake up and you stroll down to the buffet at your own leisure. I have not felt an increased level of muscle recovery at this point as compared to the rest of my supplement regimen + proper diet without it, but I can definitely notice the effects on my brain. I'm that much more prepared for my day, and therefore my next workout. There's a lot more to a good workout than relax and contract, after all.

mahscles
03-21-10, 8:12 pm
Hell of a product. I used to get two to three hours of sleep a night. Now I am getting 6 and I feel great. The first two nights I took it I woke up much earlier than usual (3am instead of 5am) but I was awake enough to hit some early morning abs and cardio. My sleep pattern eventually regulated. Another plus is that my soreness has greatly decreased, so I am able to train insane everyday without any issues.

RENFRO
04-05-10, 3:02 am
I'm about halfway through my first can. I literally wake up every morning like I've been in hibernation for 3 months. Great product. Must buy. Period.

msktyshha
04-06-10, 11:00 pm
can animal pm increase growth hormone levels?? Iam 21 years old. Also I don't have any trouble getting a good night sleep, I have always slept like a baby, I usually get 9-10 hours of sleep everyday, I don't wake up in the middle of the night or anything, so how can animal pm help me if I am already getting a good night sleep?

SailinScotty
04-08-10, 6:42 am
I must say this is one great product. When I'm home I get plenty of sleep but the help with recovery is awesome. Know when I'm at work I'm doing 6hrs on and 6hrs off for a month straight. Also it's the 12-6 watch. I take before I get off at 6am and even though I'm only getting 4-4.5hrs of sleep I'm waking up feeling refreshed and ready to go. Not sure if it's a coincendence or not but before I'd try to take a nap when I got off at night and was lucky if I got an hour in, but now I'm getting almost a 2-3 hr nap in the afternoon. I'm only taking PM in the morning though.

jandirigma
04-10-10, 11:27 am
Is this suitable for guys below eighteen? I could use something to help me sleep better after all. There are times when I keep waking up or just rolling in bed for hours, so this supp seems interesting.

awayoflife
04-11-10, 5:34 am
Can I use M Stak and PM in my stack if I workout in the evening? I usually hit the plates at about 8 pm and go to bed at 12 pm. When should I take my M Stak?

SailinScotty
04-11-10, 9:30 am
Can I use M Stak and PM in my stack if I workout in the evening? I usually hit the plates at about 8 pm and go to bed at 12 pm. When should I take my M Stak?

Take M Stak 30-45 mins before you train. Might want to think about taking out the red pill though cause that has the stimulants in it. Then take PM 30 mins or so after your last meal and around 30min before you go to bed.

awayoflife
04-12-10, 4:46 pm
Take M Stak 30-45 mins before you train. Might want to think about taking out the red pill though cause that has the stimulants in it. Then take PM 30 mins or so after your last meal and around 30min before you go to bed.

Thanks. That’s what I was afraid of, that the stims in the M Stak could cancel the effect of the PM.

JUGGERNAUT
04-12-10, 5:06 pm
You can still do stims at night because PM is a recovery product first and a sleep product second. I personally had zero problems taking stims while on PM. If your training is tough enough after being up a full day; stims should have little effect on your sleep. 8PM to 12 is plenty of space and it's not like you are taking ephedra.

naturalguy
04-12-10, 5:08 pm
You can still do stims at night because PM is a recovery product first and a sleep product second. I personally had zero problems taking stims while on PM. If your training is tough enough after being up a full day; stims should have little effect on your sleep. 8PM to 12 is plenty of space and it's not like you are taking ephedra.

PM even has some ingredients that help you come down from stims and relax.

Mr. Dead
04-13-10, 6:31 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123775911

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123759711

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123775451

machineman
04-13-10, 7:21 pm
after the trial run and almost through my 1st of 2 cans, all I can say is that this is another no BS product from Animal....soreness is almost reduced to zero and sleep is better than it ever has been....I do wake up about 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, but that is a plus for the mrs!!!! this is definitely one product I will find a way to keep stocked on the shelf.....

NJC_Manhattan
04-27-10, 1:25 pm
Though I like the product a lot. I notice that I'm sleeping less. I normally go to bed at 1030-11 and wake up around 6am. With PM Im naturally waking up around 5-530am. Is this common? Not complaining I feel great. Just wanna understand it.

JUGGERNAUT
04-27-10, 1:31 pm
Though I like the product a lot. I notice that I'm sleeping less. I normally go to bed at 1030-11 and wake up around 6am. With PM Im naturally waking up around 5-530am. Is this common? Not complaining I feel great. Just wanna understand it.

Sounds like the deeper sleep is making you sleep less. Sounds like a good thing and it did the same to me. The recovery using that product is insane.

NJC_Manhattan
04-27-10, 2:06 pm
Sounds like the deeper sleep is making you sleep less. Sounds like a good thing and it did the same to me. The recovery using that product is insane.

I found myself up at 5am this morning and doing morning cardio by 545. Not even tired. Very solid product.

Im taking this with;

Pak
Stak
Nitro
Sportpharma whey
An NO2 supp
CoQ10 supp

My energy is up like wild, no jitters.

JUGGERNAUT
04-27-10, 2:20 pm
Good news beats bad anyday, awesome bro and enjoy the additional gains from it I'm sure you will see.

joe-yamma
04-27-10, 3:31 pm
been using PM for a week or so now...
i really seem to get a good night's sleep using it.
i also wake up a little easier, if that makes sense.

HDV
04-29-10, 2:26 am
Still waiting for it to hit our shores in SA...

Not impressed it's taking so long to get here I'm actually quite amp to try it out and give feed back on results.

will keep the brothers posted

Regards HDV

Dr Strangelove
04-29-10, 5:43 pm
Just finished my first can of the product with mixed feelings. Not sure if it is working or not. I feel pretty good and it does seem like I can train harder but I wonder if that is just the placebo effect or not. Don't get me wrong, I think the product is working but I just can't tell in comparison to other products I am using like torrent and the PAK.

newbreed
05-04-10, 8:20 pm
Just got mine.

NICE!

GhostMS
05-14-10, 4:32 pm
first night was wonderful i worked out two days on my legs in a row, seconds day went to play basketball (after year and a half off) got hit in the quad with knee, in the evening i eat PM, after 30min starting to feel it hit the brains, went to sleep, after maybe an hour of toss and turns i think i passed out woke up at 5 AM, completely ready for the day, and for my surprise i didn't feel pain anywhere, like i wasn't doing anything for last few days....
so that's first days experience.
the last two days i'm not talking bout cause i think i feel sick again from the open door and wind blown to my head and constant brain eating at work...

there is days when i cant sleep at all, and those 3 days on PM was really different, and if not my body then my mind feels really relaxed after a night...

so all i can say is: big thanks for making this type a product, been waiting for years...

be in touch on the last pack in can...

NJC_Manhattan
05-25-10, 11:33 am
Just finished up my first tin of Animal PM.

Effects:
- Fell asleep 30-45mins post taking supplement
- Slept btw 5-8hrs every night.
- 9 times out of 10, I woke up naturally
- Recovery increased dramatically

Thoughts:
- Had to chug a lot of water with this product because some mornings I would wake up and my urine would be deep yellow.
- No weird ZMA dreams, which is what I expected to happen
- Increased REM
- Would take again

Thanks for the great promo! Product is more than solid. Great addition

HDV
05-28-10, 9:37 am
Can you believe that the people this side in SA don't even know that Animal PM exists!!!

Rather disappointed with the stockists this side I mean I had to educate them on the product WTF!!!

Maccabee
05-28-10, 9:56 am
I tried it last night for the first time and I slept like a baby. I slept for 6 solid hours. Recovery is better.

B. Rowe
06-07-10, 1:07 pm
Been prepping for contests and havent been getting more than 3 hrs cumulative sleep a night, tried 3 diff over the counter sleep aids only one worked but woke up groggy. Third night taking PM and i got in 7 hours (still had to get up to piss but when u drink 3 plus gallons a day its expected) and felt ready to take on the world this morning.

LegendKillerJosh
06-07-10, 1:30 pm
Only been on it 5 days and can tell a difference. About 20 minutes after taking it I can barely keep my eyes open (probably the Theanine) and I sleep like a rock. And the EAA's keep me from going catabolic. One question though - do you guys still take melatonin while on PM?

Mr. Dead
06-07-10, 4:04 pm
Been prepping for contests and havent been getting more than 3 hrs cumulative sleep a night, tried 3 diff over the counter sleep aids only one worked but woke up groggy. Third night taking PM and i got in 7 hours (still had to get up to piss but when u drink 3 plus gallons a day its expected) and felt ready to take on the world this morning.

It definitely makes contest prep more bearable... And, the recovery factor helped, a lot, as well...

angle222
06-15-10, 12:40 am
Agreed. I cant wait to run the log, just waiting on its arrival.

HDV
06-15-10, 5:06 am
Managed to encounter a Universal rep so I'll be able to get some soon!

Elite
06-15-10, 6:06 am
Anyone else get a warm fuzzy feeling, coarsing through your veins, from top to bottom, slowly relaxing your whole body, before it hits your head for 6?
Love this product, just for the sleep inducing properties, not even mentioning the other goodies in it.

Funky
06-15-10, 8:50 am
I have been using it for around 3 months now and I sleep better recover better and lift more! I think that says it all!!!!

Joseph V
06-15-10, 11:42 pm
ive only tried it for 5 days..the REAL effects areyetto come but so far ive been ableto sleep much much deeper with 2 hours of more sleep at average

one word for thsi product...INTENSE

affliction777
06-17-10, 5:39 am
PM is the shit I love it. That's all I have to say.

DumbbellBanana
06-17-10, 10:04 pm
Had PM last night for the first time and felt great, When i get a good rest I have better days and have the best trainiing. Looking forward to continuing the product

Crematia
06-18-10, 9:32 am
I've been taking it for months now. I absolutely am thrilled with it. My quality of sleep is better & it makes a huge difference in how I feel the next day. Just ordered another can to make sure i don't run out!

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 1:35 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125296431

Joker-Roo
07-02-10, 5:37 pm
Have been on PM three nights now, just wondering if anyone else gets messed up dreams? I wake up feeling fantastic and get deep REM sleep, which is prime, but I get the most f'd up dreams, anyone else?

Cruisin12
07-27-10, 12:00 pm
yo guys, just started takin PM last week. Awesome product...not only do you get a deeper sleep, but i woke up and my muscles felt hard as granite. I feel more focused in the mornings, and i have the drive to hit the gym first thing in the morning. Its great for guys that cant get a full 8 or 9 hours of sleep, it turns ur 6 hours or less into the quality of a 9 hour sleep. Cant say enough about it. AMF....

FITGYM
07-27-10, 2:01 pm
I had a guy buy a can of PM and so far he said he tossed and turned alot. I told him bring it back and I'll reimburse him but he hasn't yet. He must be sleeping on it....

TommyB
08-03-10, 11:22 am
Using the animal PM and animal pak.

I now have a white circle around each nipple. The animal supplements are my only supplements. Im not on any juice

Anyone know if this could be due to increased estrogen levels?

Mr. Dead
08-03-10, 11:39 am

I now have a white circle around each nipple. The animal supplements are my only supplements. Im not on any juice

I would get that checked by your doctor...

Aggression
08-03-10, 11:54 am

I agree with Mr. Dead's advice. I've never heard of anything like this. Get it checked out.

Mr. Dead
08-09-10, 4:06 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126666843

jsteil
08-14-10, 10:52 am
Started taking PM and Stak at the same time. It's my first time for both products, but I'm not new to Animal. The first few times I took PM, I got this really wierd body high, but I have to keep making my workouts more intense because I'm not sore when I wake up. PMs another great Animal product.

AntoineV
08-14-10, 1:40 pm
Everymorning I'm ready to kick ass!

twoheadedboy
08-15-10, 8:42 pm
PM is on wheycheap.com today for a good price!

Crematia
08-16-10, 9:31 pm
The blue and purple pills...I just had an adventure with them. They got lodged in my throat and stuck there, 16 oz of water later they still wouldn't budge. Had to vomit them up. Not fun! I think they need a better coating or something please.

felipelpr
10-21-10, 2:28 pm
I eat a solid meal at night, before going to bed.
How long should I wait after the last meal to take PM ?
IT'S A SOLID MEAL, GUYS!
Thanks, brothers!

Mr. Dead
12-30-10, 1:52 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?123-Animal-PM-Alpha-Testing-Program-(ATP)

Mr. Dead
12-30-10, 2:06 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129642823
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129743903
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129568903
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129683723
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129579133
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126666843

Sandman
01-03-11, 5:43 pm
The blue and purple pills...I just had an adventure with them. They got lodged in my throat and stuck there, 16 oz of water later they still wouldn't budge. Had to vomit them up. Not fun! I think they need a better coating or something please.

I wait about 30mins and that works well for me. but I have a shake not a full meal so u may want to wait a little longer.

Cranky
01-06-11, 6:10 pm
Animal PM is awesome!I work nights and lift after work,so going to sleep is very difficult.PM puts me down and helps me get at least 4-5 hours of deep sound sleep.I also wake up feeling tighter and fuller,especialy in the muscle group I worked that day.Unfortunatly money got tight (twins) and I had to drop this from my stack,but the next chance I get I wanna get on.