PDA

View Full Version : The Box, getting in...

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 4:32 pm
The Box is that special VIP area reserved for Animal fans and loyals members of the FORVM. In it, you can prototype brand new supps before they are launched, hang with the Animal Crew in a more informal and less crowded setting, get a great spot to see the events in The Cage, hang with the Animal brotherhood, and more. And the price of admission is free.

All you gotta do is two things:

1. sport an Animal t-shirt
2. download, print/fill out and bring this form: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29619

And you're in...

workhard2121
03-02-10, 4:52 pm
Cant wait! This will be my first arnold and my first time seeing the Cage! After hearing how you guys treat us loyal animal users Im excited that much more!

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 5:01 pm
Cant wait! This will be my first arnold and my first time seeing the Cage! After hearing how you guys treat us loyal animal users Im excited that much more!

One year was the "Reign of Yellow" and everyone wore the yellow Iconic T. That was cool from the pics I saw. This year, I'm guessing everyone will wear something different. I heard some were gonna wear their Animal Jerseys, etc. Best part is, if ya forget to bring an Animal t-shirt, just pick one up, like the limited edition T in The Shop...

Mr. Dead
03-02-10, 5:10 pm
One year was the "Reign of Yellow" and everyone wore the yellow Iconic T. That was cool from the pics I saw. This year, I'm guessing everyone will wear something different. I heard some were gonna wear their Animal Jerseys, etc. Best part is, if ya forget to bring an Animal t-shirt, just pick one up, like the limited edition T in The Shop...

I'll be sportin' my Animal Jersey... At least on Friday...

workhard2121
03-02-10, 5:26 pm
I have the yellow, red, black, and a sleeveless one. Idk which one I should wear. I was thinking the black one and just buying another one when I get there... or hopefully being one of the first 75 and getting myself a free t!

D-NUTZ
03-02-10, 6:21 pm
Urep, im going with my pops and he doesn't have an animal shirt...i signed him up on here so he could print off a box ticket. He doesn't want to buy and animal shirt because he will never wear it but ill be sporting one, would he still be able to get in with me?

LayzieBone085
03-03-10, 8:33 am
The Box is that special VIP area reserved for Animal fans and loyals members of the FORVM. In it, you can prototype brand new supps before they are launched, hang with the Animal Crew, get a great spot to see the events in The Cage and more. And the price of admission is free. All you gotta do is sport an Animal t-shirt and you're in...

Rocking the grey t-shirt from last year, Will see you bright and early Friday morning! Yeah buddy!

naturalguy
03-03-10, 8:50 am
The Box is that special VIP area reserved for Animal fans and loyals members of the FORVM. In it, you can prototype brand new supps before they are launched, hang with the Animal Crew, get a great spot to see the events in The Cage and more. And the price of admission is free. All you gotta do is sport an Animal t-shirt and you're in...

Ya gotta do one other thing to get in, you have to bring this form filled out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29619

Razor
03-03-10, 8:52 am
Is anyone else in disbelief that the Arnold is 1 day away???? The Cage plus this Box thing just wow....

naturalguy
03-03-10, 9:46 am
Is anyone else in disbelief that the Arnold is 1 day away???? The Cage plus this Box thing just wow....

The box was awesome last year and this year we have doubled the size

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009038.jpg

Razor
03-03-10, 9:54 am

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009038.jpg

Badass!

dannynb
03-03-10, 10:05 am

Can't wait boss!!

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 11:35 am
Urep, im going with my pops and he doesn't have an animal shirt...i signed him up on here so he could print off a box ticket. He doesn't want to buy and animal shirt because he will never wear it but ill be sporting one, would he still be able to get in with me?

I'm sure it'll be fine. Just have him wear one of yours, haha.

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 11:35 am
Ya gotta do one other thing to get in, you have to bring this form filled out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29619

Yup, thanks for the reminder, NG...

Big Irish
03-03-10, 9:30 pm
The Box is that special VIP area reserved for Animal fans and loyals members of the FORVM. In it, you can prototype brand new supps before they are launched, hang with the Animal Crew in a more informal and less crowded setting, get a great spot to see the events in The Cage, hang with the Animal brotherhood, and more. And the price of admission is free.

All you gotta do is two things:

1. sport an Animal t-shirt
2. download, print/fill out and bring this form: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29619

And you're in...

Speaking of Animal T's, are there going to be any 3XL or larger available? I've been keeping my eyes open for some here in "the shop" but have only been able to find one to buy and you can bet I'll be sporting it but I think the rest of the Animals will be tired of seeing it by the end of the weekend. LOL

Little Z
03-04-10, 1:02 am
Speaking of Animal T's, are there going to be any 3XL or larger available? I've been keeping my eyes open for some here in "the shop" but have only been able to find one to buy and you can bet I'll be sporting it but I think the rest of the Animals will be tired of seeing it by the end of the weekend. LOL

hey brother, im in the same boat.. big and irish HAHA.. if you get there early enough on Friday you should have plenty of luck finding some 3XL's..
last year they had a few, dont quote me on it since im not sure what they will have this year but as of last year they had a few 3XL's floatin around..

WilsDaddy
03-04-10, 11:49 am
I'm headin down with my old man too and i definetly wanna get in the cage, i got a few t's but they might look like a bag on him, haha.

Universal Rep
03-04-10, 12:12 pm

I believe they always take some 3XL but not many...

Little Z
03-04-10, 12:13 pm
I believe they always take some 3XL but not many...

looks like im gonna be in a BIG fight with someone for shirts lol..

joe-yamma
03-04-10, 12:22 pm
One year was the "Reign of Yellow" and everyone wore the yellow Iconic T. That was cool from the pics I saw. This year, I'm guessing everyone will wear something different. I heard some were gonna wear their Animal Jerseys, etc. Best part is, if ya forget to bring an Animal t-shirt, just pick one up, like the limited edition T in The Shop...what about a Universal t???
i was thinking about rocking the Strongarm t