PDA

View Full Version : Want To Watch THE CAGE? Live Streaming...

naturalguy
03-01-10, 4:48 pm
If ya can't be there we are going to try to stream it live for you.

Video will be here (subject to change):

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-cage-2010

This is our first time attempting this so bear with us. We should have this up and running for Friday March 5th at 10:30am when the expo opens.

Also there will be updates posted here:

www.twitter.com/animalpak

My personal experiences will be posted here, I'll let ya know what BigAl is eating for breakfast:

www.twitter.com/naturalguy

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 4:35 pm
If ya can't be there we are going to try to stream it live for you.

Video will be here (subject to change):

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-cage-2010

This is our first time attempting this so bear with us. We should have this up and running for Friday March 5th at 10:30am when the expo opens.

Also there will be updates posted here:

www.twitter.com/animalpak

My personal experiences will be posted here, I'll let ya know what BigAl is eating for breakfast:

www.twitter.com/naturalguy

Sweet. I'll be checkin' it out for sure.

Beach91
03-02-10, 4:40 pm
thank u, this is very much appreciated guys, are all the seminars and competitions going to be posted, maybe a short vid of the ABC?

Whatever you put up, thank you in advance!

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 4:42 pm
thank u, this is very much appreciated guys, are all the seminars and competitions going to be posted, maybe a short vid of the ABC?

It sounds like it, but check with NG... It'll be great for all of us not in attendance.

Little Z
03-02-10, 9:01 pm

quite a few of us are going to be taking video of almost everything, so I am sure we will get all that stuff up within the following days, especially
clips from the ABC, I know ill be taking quite a few videos, wont be the best quality but ill make sure to get some up for you.. anything in particular
you're wanting to see?

dannynb
03-03-10, 2:03 am
It sounds like it, but check with NG... It'll be great for all of us not in attendance.

Wait...U-Rep, I thought you were making it this year??? You gonna miss out again?? Hmmm....well if so next year I'm assembling a crew to kidnap you and drag you to The Cage one way or another. lol

Flash419
03-03-10, 10:47 am
FYI... I just found a U Stream viewer App for the Droid phone (Verizon)..

Mobile viewing for those that can't attend. Or.. maybe the ability to not miss anything if you have to leave the cage for the bathroom. LOL

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 12:02 pm
quite a few of us are going to be taking video of almost everything, so I am sure we will get all that stuff up within the following days, especially
clips from the ABC, I know ill be taking quite a few videos, wont be the best quality but ill make sure to get some up for you.. anything in particular
you're wanting to see?

Be sure to post up the vids/links to the vids in this section, LZ... http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

I think I can speak for everyone not attending... EVERYTHING.

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 12:04 pm
Wait...U-Rep, I thought you were making it this year??? You gonna miss out again?? Hmmm....well if so next year I'm assembling a crew to kidnap you and drag you to The Cage one way or another. lol

I went a few years back but haven't been in recent years. Trust me, nothing more I'd like to do than hang in The Cage and sling some iron at the ABC... Got me a little trip lined up for some badly needed R&R...

Beowulf
03-04-10, 9:24 am
Great idea.

SportPharma Rep
03-05-10, 12:33 pm
Watching as we speak!

Raider
03-07-10, 1:06 pm
Where's the archive from friday? there is one listed on ustream but its only 2 minutes long.

naturalguy
03-07-10, 1:07 pm
Where's the archive from friday? there is one listed on ustream but its only 2 minutes long.

Friday's did not record, sorry fellas

FITGYM
03-07-10, 1:47 pm
The Cage coverage with the live stream is awesome. You guys are doing an excellent job.

Beach91
03-07-10, 5:27 pm
This was GOLD, thanx guys, it made my weekend!