PDA

View Full Version : Stack Suggestions?

piratemike
03-02-10, 9:13 pm
Hey everyone,
Newbie here with a question about a stack. I am currently taking Animalpak as well as my first cycle of AnimalStak. I love the increase in strength and endurance from the STAK. My question is, I would like to start cutting(not a competitor at all), just getting ready for summer. Anyway, can I stack AnimalCuts with AnimalStak? Should I switch from STAK to TEST? A little about me 44yo,male, 6ft,188lbs,workout 4-5 days per week with a combo of lifting and cardio during each workout. I'm in "OK" shape just alittle soft through the midsection.
Suggestions you have about helping with cutting including diet tips, calorie counts, etc, would be greatly appreciated.

MIke

Aggression
03-03-10, 8:58 am
Yes, you can use Cuts along with Stak or Test. I'd run the combo together, then follow it up with a break of about 1-2 weeks before going on again.

As for your diet, just be sure to keep it clean. There's several diet articles on this site that can steer you in the right direction. Just make quality choices.

Littlefry
03-03-10, 12:16 pm
Yes, you can use Cuts along with Stak or Test. I'd run the combo together, then follow it up with a break of about 1-2 weeks before going on again.

As for your diet, just be sure to keep it clean. There's several diet articles on this site that can steer you in the right direction. Just make quality choices.

I agree. I you are looking for a cutting stack keep it simple and basic. Pak Nitro Cuts and Stak if you want to through it in. Personally I dont use stak during my cuts becuase Im 22 and I feel it wont really benifit me right now, however it is a different story for you being 44 stak might really help you especially keeping that strenght up during a cut. Keep it basic with a good diet and cardio program and you will see results.