PDA

View Full Version : Pistachio Crusted Salmon

fenix237
03-03-10, 11:00 pm
per request, here is a recipe for salmon my sister made last week. i'm not a huge salmon fan, but this was incredible. it's healthy and packed with protein and rich in good fats. what i really like is it has a crunch to it, and the saltiness from the nuts goes great with the fish

1 side of salmon (skin off) ~5lbs
1 1/2 cups of crushed pistachios

dressing:

-1/2 cup EVOO
-2 tbsp honey
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-4 tbsp dijon mustard
-4-6 crushed garlic cloves
-dash of cayenne pepper
-salt and pepper to taste

*wisk dressing + pour over salmon- rub on both sides thoroughly. sprinkle the nuts over the top of the salmon in a casserole dish and bake @350 for 1/2 hour until flaky. ENJOY

...damn i'm hungry now LOL!!!

Girevik 69
03-04-10, 8:25 pm
per request, here is a recipe for salmon my sister made last week. i'm not a huge salmon fan, but this was incredible. it's healthy and packed with protein and rich in good fats. what i really like is it has a crunch to it, and the saltiness from the nuts goes great with the fish

1 side of salmon (skin off) ~5lbs
1 1/2 cups of crushed pistachios

dressing:

-1/2 cup EVOO
-2 tbsp honey
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-4 tbsp dijon mustard
-4-6 crushed garlic cloves
-dash of cayenne pepper
-salt and pepper to taste

*wisk dressing + pour over salmon- rub on both sides thoroughly. sprinkle the nuts over the top of the salmon in a casserole dish and bake @350 for 1/2 hour until flaky. ENJOY

...damn i'm hungry now LOL!!!

That sounds really good, and simple enough for even a Neanderthal like me to prepare... gotta try it.