why u say here i shouldn't take them together
or even 30 min in between them
why ???
and what is the best way to maximize?
is it better to take m stak pre workout
and stak later as it helps me to sleep and maximize homromes production

Shimmy
03-04-10, 8:40 am
You can take them together. But the timing of the two has to have a 4 hour time difference.

So for example when i took it I took M-stak at 1200 and Stak at 1600 (30 min before my workout)

Best way to maximize is eat a lot of healthy foods, and alot of protein...
My hunger went through the roof on this! gained 3kg on this with very little fat.

Theres been loads of discussion about this, when to take them...
Some people mention the red pill gives them troubles sleeping, so they take out the red pill in m-stak and take the pill pre-workout...

Personally id just say keep it simple. I took my m-stak in the morning and the stak pre workout, simple enough...and if you workout in the morning then still take stak pre workout...see how your sleep gets affected by m-stak later during the day, if you cant sleep well, switch the stak and m stak around so you take m-stak pre workout!

Aggression
03-04-10, 8:48 am
I suggest taking Stak preWO, as it'll give your body a nice hormone spike right when you need it. Take the M-stak 3-4hrs apart. Take M-stak's red capsule along with Stak for that extra 'boost' in the gym if you're not taking any other type of preWO (Pump, Shock Therapy). If you do take another preWO, just save the red capsule for a rainy day.

Survivor831
03-04-10, 10:05 am
Stack #6: The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack
Goal:
This powerful triple stack is perfect for strength athletes looking for quality weight gain in the off-season, those bodybuilders looking to maximize their muscle size, and traditional "hardgainers."

Tools:
• Animal Pak
• Animal Stak
• Animal M-Stak

Schedule:

Animal Pak 1 pack daily, with breakfast, lunch, or dinner
Animal Stak 1 pack daily, 30-45 minutes prior to training
Animal M-Stak 1 pack daily, 3-4 hours apart from the Animal Stak

Note:
Be sure not to take the Animal Stak at the same time you take the Animal M-Stak. Stagger each. For example, if you train and take the Stak in the morning, take the M-Stak in the afternoon, and vice versa.

Tips:
In addition to the above supplement stack, aim for 5-6 six meals daily, every 2-3 hours. Include generous helpings of lean red beef, tuna, chicken, pork, and turkey. If you eat clean, you won't need to add any fat because you'll get them naturally from your food. Consume protein with every meal, at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. If you want, you can supplement with some essential fats in the form of nuts, safflower oil, natural peanut butter, flaxseed oil, or borage oil. Stick to low glycemic index carbs and make sure you get enough of them as glycogen fuels anaerobic training.