PDA

View Full Version : Which hotel?

deanna7272
03-04-10, 1:54 pm
Hey, those of you that are heading to Cbus... I was wondering if anyone is staying at the hotel that Universal blocked last year (Clarmont Inn & Suites)... There were a few of us last year, and I booked prior to checking out, but I didn't know if anyone else did....

Just wondering who will be around me, just for safety sake, I guess...

Thanks...

ghost
03-04-10, 1:55 pm
we are at the Travelodge right off the expressway.

mritter3
03-04-10, 1:58 pm
staying the cheap way...lol, my brothers couch, its on oakland ave...no idea how close or far away we are from all the events

deanna7272
03-04-10, 2:12 pm
staying the cheap way...lol, my brothers couch, its on oakland ave...no idea how close or far away we are from all the events

I'm a mile or so away from Expo and you're a little over 9 away from me, so about 10 or so miles..

Little Z
03-04-10, 2:38 pm
Ill be crashin about 9 miles from the Expo on the West side, right off of 70

deanna7272
03-04-10, 6:18 pm
I think my hotel changed names....lol

D-NUTZ
03-04-10, 6:22 pm
Im in some Best Western on East Dublin Granville Rd.

Big C
03-04-10, 6:28 pm
Firedrake, Ice and I will be at the Crowne Plaza right by the Expo....

I thought Ryan (firsthorseman) was staying at the hotel we all did last year not sure tho.

ghost
03-04-10, 6:38 pm
chillin at the Travelodge right now on East Dublin Granville Rd

machineman
03-04-10, 6:43 pm
Ill be crashin about 9 miles from the Expo on the West side, right off of 70

yup, what he said! Z, I am leaving for the Y here in a few, but will call you later for more details.....

Flash419
03-04-10, 6:44 pm
I'm at the Courtyard - Marriot (Worthington) .. North side of town.

deanna7272
03-04-10, 7:40 pm
Firedrake, Ice and I will be at the Crowne Plaza right by the Expo....

I thought Ryan (firsthorseman) was staying at the hotel we all did last year not sure tho.

They decided not to stay this year... I at least felt safe with SOMEONE I knew there... It's a nice hotel, in a nice area (as far as I could tell) so... I just wanted to kind of have a "safety net"...lol Like I said, I'm only a mile or so away from the center, so I am sure I'll be fine...

firsthorseman97
03-04-10, 8:20 pm
They decided not to stay this year... I at least felt safe with SOMEONE I knew there... It's a nice hotel, in a nice area (as far as I could tell) so... I just wanted to kind of have a "safety net"...lol Like I said, I'm only a mile or so away from the center, so I am sure I'll be fine...

I think you'll survive on the mean streets of C-bus, D. LMAO! Sorry we decided not to stay. I have bigger plans for the money I would've spent. We'll see you first thing in the morning.

machineman
03-04-10, 9:31 pm
you gonna be there on Saturday, Ryan?

firsthorseman97
03-05-10, 7:20 am
you gonna be there on Saturday, Ryan?

Not this year, Bob, just Friday.

Flash419
03-05-10, 8:40 am

Wear those Animal colors proud Dee... in Columbus on Arnold weekend. You don't get much safer. ;-)

deanna7272
03-08-10, 8:37 am
Wear those Animal colors proud Dee... in Columbus on Arnold weekend. You don't get much safer. ;-)

This is SO true...

FITGYM
03-08-10, 11:03 am
How about we post where one is staying for next years 2011 Arnold so we can all be at the same hotel when we start booking?

We could probably get a hotel to give a discount to us since there is so many.