PDA

View Full Version : Animal PM FAQ #10: Any sides from taking Animal PM?

Animal Rep
03-05-10, 9:43 am
Q: Any sides from taking Animal PM?

A: Shortly after taking a pack, some users may notice a tingling sensation that should subside shortly thereafter. Some may experience deeper breathing. This is normal too. Upon waking up, a small number of users may feel some leftover drowsiness. Now as this is a sleep supp, the other main side to consider is that you may fall into deep sleep after taking this, so the usual warnings apply about not driving, operating heavy machinery, and the like.

STRONGxMIND
07-23-14, 3:43 am
If I'm taking this during a sport season and calls for waking up early in the morning such as 5 or 6am, would it put me into such a deep sleep that i would not be able to wake up or that i would end up oversleeping?

AidenNGO
07-23-14, 4:53 am
I think it depends on how many hours of sleep you already had before that early calls. Sleep is a just a cycle of 3-4 stages, as long as the 5-6am calls aren't during your REM sleep then I think you would be able to wake up and not oversleep. Otherwise, if it was during your REM, it would be hard to wake up and you wouldn't feel great either.

Side notes, I have been using PM for 2 weeks now, even though I only have around 5-6 hours of sleep per day, I still feel refreshed. I think you only need to count how many hours of sleep you need and just try to hit the bed on time.

Peace,
Aiden

J-Dawg
07-25-14, 4:40 pm
If I'm taking this during a sport season and calls for waking up early in the morning such as 5 or 6am, would it put me into such a deep sleep that i would not be able to wake up or that i would end up oversleeping?

Haven't heard of that issue before with PM. I know even on nights that I can't get a full sleep, I feel good in the morning when I wake up.

I time it so that I have PM in my system 1 hour before bed.

Tifferzzz
05-28-16, 11:14 am
I'm so glad that you have these threads up for the different supplements. I love PM because of the recovery nature of it. After an extremely hard workout not taking PM leads to days of super-soreness whereas with PM it's only about a day (if that). With some of the packs in the bottle I do notice that deeper-breathing and some of them hit me hard with that initial tingly-feeling (almost like an NO-rash-tingle), but it doesn't last long. The one problem that I have (that I want to ask you about) is that when I take NO, my body's sensitivity to needing to urinate increases A LOT. Rather than waking up once or twice a night, it's about every two hours. I thought maybe it was just me, but last night I tried melatonin and didn't have that happen. The night before was PM and that did happen. Is there a reason why that could be happening? I drink a lot of water, but is there any-type of diuretic agent in one of the capsules?

Razor
06-01-16, 8:59 am
I'm so glad that you have these threads up for the different supplements. I love PM because of the recovery nature of it. After an extremely hard workout not taking PM leads to days of super-soreness whereas with PM it's only about a day (if that). With some of the packs in the bottle I do notice that deeper-breathing and some of them hit me hard with that initial tingly-feeling (almost like an NO-rash-tingle), but it doesn't last long. The one problem that I have (that I want to ask you about) is that when I take NO, my body's sensitivity to needing to urinate increases A LOT. Rather than waking up once or twice a night, it's about every two hours. I thought maybe it was just me, but last night I tried melatonin and didn't have that happen. The night before was PM and that did happen. Is there a reason why that could be happening? I drink a lot of water, but is there any-type of diuretic agent in one of the capsules?

Hey Tifferzzz, have you ever taken PM before this started happening? Are you taking anything alongside with it? Never had this issue or heard anyone say it.