PDA

View Full Version : Animal PM FAQ #3: Should I take Animal PM on an empty stomach or a meal OK?

Animal Rep
03-05-10, 9:49 am
Q: Should I take Animal PM on an empty stomach?

A: Ideally you should for the best possible absorption. That said, we’re realistic. We know many bodybuilders take a shake or other meal like cottage cheese before bedtime – and this was designed for bodybuilders. So in this case, take your PM pack 30 minutes before eating that last meal and you should be fine.

sunny_max
03-08-10, 10:02 pm
i wokr night shifts.....i usually get out of gym around 9 am and take in torrent and nitro cause currently i am on bulk.....then in half hour around 9:30 i eat something...which is a high protien and carb meal...and i head to bed around 10....10:30 tops......any info would be appreciated as to where PM would fit in my schedule..........can i just take it after torrent .....and eat my meal 30 mins later?

C.Coronato
03-09-10, 11:29 am
Pop it as your laying down, that would be fine brother. Just because before the meal, your having Torrent, so there is no need to take it then.

sunny_max
03-10-10, 2:00 am
hey i really appreciate the info brother.... will do!

AlphaBrass01
06-23-10, 7:26 am
I posted a separate thread including this question as well, but I figured it was worth posting here as well.

The directions given here for using PM when eating a meal before bed are pretty much the opposite of what is suggested on the PM packaging. This FAQ says to take PM and eat 30 minutes later. The package says to eat, allow 30 minutes for digestion, then take PM.

I just want to have some clarification as to which would be more effective or some reasoning as to differing opinions.

Thanks.

AJP1
08-23-11, 1:16 pm
I posted a separate thread including this question as well, but I figured it was worth posting here as well.

The directions given here for using PM when eating a meal before bed are pretty much the opposite of what is suggested on the PM packaging. This FAQ says to take PM and eat 30 minutes later. The package says to eat, allow 30 minutes for digestion, then take PM.

I just want to have some clarification as to which would be more effective or some reasoning as to differing opinions.

Thanks.

I would like clarification too, but I'm lead to believe to follow the directions on the product label....

B.S.
08-23-11, 1:19 pm
I would like clarification too, but I'm lead to believe to follow the directions on the product label....

the longer you can go without eating the better imo.