PDA

View Full Version : need a lil help

STEWBEEF94
03-05-10, 11:09 am
Ok i know you get this all the time but i need some help on deciding exactly what i need. Im 5'5 and 140lbs. Im deployed to afghanistan and have alot of time to go the gym and looking to gain some weight and get a tone weighing about 165 to 170. Right now im taking monster mass as my weight gainer. i need some help deciding what else i need to take? any help would be appreciated by the way i have an extremley high metabolism

C.Coronato
03-05-10, 11:14 am
Im not all too familiar with Monster Mass, but i use Real Gains as my weight gainer and to put on some weight. Add that in with your whole food meals and you will be growing in no time.

Whats the diet like now?

STEWBEEF94
03-05-10, 11:19 am
my diet is kinda hard to keep constant being deployed. i eat 4 meals a day. there are pretty well balanced of course no sweets or sodas. A typical meal would consist of fish potatoes corn and some kinda of greens and alot of rice here

PIJW
03-05-10, 11:32 am
Being deployed does do a number on your diet and stuck with what the chow hall has. But it looks like you are trying to keep it clean. Are you able to eat 5 maybe 6 times a day.

STEWBEEF94
03-05-10, 11:34 am
i can eat at least 4 but the hard part is no chow hall is open 24 hours but i can take a to go plate along with my normal plate at each meal

STEWBEEF94
03-06-10, 12:27 pm
helloooo?

PIJW
03-06-10, 1:34 pm
helloooo?

If you are eating 3 meals at the chow hall and taking food for your other meals it looks like you are eating lot. Now as long as they are high protein, with your daily amount of carbs and fat. THe weight gainer should help push your calories high. Lift heavy and eat good like you are trying to do and you should be able to put some mass on.

Aggression
03-08-10, 9:42 am
i can eat at least 4 but the hard part is no chow hall is open 24 hours but i can take a to go plate along with my normal plate at each meal

4 whole food meals plus a Real Gains shake or two seems pretty legit to me. Just make sure the food choices are clean and you'll be all set.

JasonG
03-08-10, 12:05 pm
What helped me when I was deployed was eat my first meal in the chow hall and then go back up and get a to go box for later at work. I also relied heavily on tuna packs to get my protein in. Also had family send my supplements on rotators to save shipping costs and to avoid what they sold on base. I did see an animal ad on base finally though which is kick ass. As far as supplementation a gainer sounds good and I would add the pak in there as well as a creatine product. Stick with protein, solid multi, and creatine for awhile and see how that goes then maybe add some other stuff but those three things should be your foundation as far as supplementation goes.