PDA

View Full Version : Our experience...

boyer77
03-07-10, 11:43 am
So the wife and I took the 2.5 hour drive down to C-bus yesterday... We were very excited right up to the point when we walked into the exhibition hall. It was asshole to bellybutton no matter where you were. I have been to many trade shows and expos but nothing like this. It was very hard to even talk to anyone about any products or anything. We headed straight to the cage where we attempted to get a couple shirts and some paks. I was disappointed they were sold out of the 44 pak cans but the girl said we could get 2 of the 15 pak cans for the same price. Because of all of the commotion and being pushed out of the way, I didn't realize that it should have been 3 of the 15 pak cans for the same price. But I guess that is what I get for not paying attention. Overall the experience was not what we expected. The Cage was awesome, the crowd outside the Cage not so much. We lasted about an hour in the hall and decided to get something to eat and head back home. My wife did get a chance to chat with The House, so the trip was not a complete waste. I guess our expectations were just different than what the experience actually was...

machineman
03-07-10, 1:00 pm
sorry to hear about your experience....but it was good to see you guys again!

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 9:34 am
Hey boyer77, glad you were able to stop by The Cage. I hear you about the crowds--they were insane all weekend. The restrooms were probably a good 500ft away but took a good 5mins to get to and you'd keep getting pushed into as you were walking, lol. Definitely not ideal conditions.

I just wanted to clarify for the pricing--We were selling the Animal Pak 15s for $10 (normally $25.95 retail) and the Pak 44s for $20. We do this once a year for the show specials. I think this is the lowest pricing you could find for both items. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.