PDA

View Full Version : Columbus 2010. The Experience Of A Lifetime!

D-NUTZ
03-07-10, 8:19 pm
Ok. I am going to give a day by day breakdown my first ever Arnold.

Thursday
I arrived at my hotel around 5. Got on my laptop and saw that most people were headin' to Metro to lift around 7 so thats when i went. The first 3 people i saw were Kuclo, Ox, and Big Al...Jesus, some big ass guys. I got my back workout in. As i was walking out, i saw House. I was supposed to train with him Friday Night so i introduced myself. What a great guy. Headed to Mongolian BBQ and it-was-delicious! Went to the room and crashed.

Friday
Got up bright and early. Headed to the Expo then straight to the Cage. It was breathtaking. I got my free shirt and bought some others. Went in to the Box and saw met some people. I went to walk around and saw Dorian Yates. Got my picture with him. Saw Kurt Angle and got my picture with him. Went back and hung out at the cage most of the day. Then it came to train Chest with House. Im not going to go into detail but it was INTENSE! What a great guy. He pushed me, he encouraged me, and he was just great. I am never going to forget this experience.

Saturday
Got up, headed to the expo. Hung out in to Cage all day. More pictures, more great experiences. Met more people. Saw Jay Cutler. Lots of strong shit in the Cage. Sam Byrd is a MONSTER. Oh and Snookie showed up ;). Now for the ABC. Over 200 people i heard. Can't thank Corp enough for the food. Yumm. Hit Arms with Little Z, and incorporated a little HRT on some triceps.

Sunday
Got up, Cage all day again. G-Diesel's seminar/round table was AWESOME. Easily my favorite. Left the expo around 3.

Overall
Overall, the only word to explain this is AWESOME! All the knowledge, being with the Pros, and being with family. I explored the whole Expo and nothing compared to the Cage. What a great atmosphere. I left out some details and such, im just too lazy to type everythinggg.

Pictures
http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac229/True74Seneca419/Columbus%203%204%2010%20to%203%207%2010/

1-swole-brah
03-07-10, 8:59 pm
Hell yeah man it was also my first arnold I also went to the met-rx and had a BLAST!

workhard2121
03-07-10, 11:35 pm
The cage was great. Can't wait for next year already!

WilsDaddy
03-07-10, 11:47 pm
My first time attending the Arnold, the Cage was sick and the entire atmosphere was unreal.

Firefist
03-08-10, 8:11 am
hey, good meetin ya my dude! we are definitely gonna train somethin next time!

mritter3
03-08-10, 8:17 am
glad you had a great time man...great to meet ya, hope to see ya soon at one of our ABC's man.

deanna7272
03-08-10, 8:18 am
Great meeting you TS... I'm sure this experience is something that will stick with you a VERY long time...

See you soon at an ABC near you...

C.Coronato
03-08-10, 1:32 pm
Good to meet you for a real quick second brother. Keep rockin, and i hope to see you next year my man.

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 2:27 pm
Not sure if we were able to meet (it was so busy, lol) but glad to hear you had an awesome time at The Cage.

G Diesel
03-08-10, 2:37 pm
Great meeting you bro... Glad you had such an awesome experience this past weekend.

Peace, G

D-NUTZ
03-08-10, 2:47 pm
hey, good meetin ya my dude! we are definitely gonna train somethin next time!

Sounds good bro. Hopefully soon.

glad you had a great time man...great to meet ya, hope to see ya soon at one of our ABC's man.

Same here bro. Hopefully we can get one in a day i dont have baseball.

Great meeting you TS... I'm sure this experience is something that will stick with you a VERY long time...

See you soon at an ABC near you...

Great meeting you too D. It will stick with me forever.

Good to meet you for a real quick second brother. Keep rockin, and i hope to see you next year my man.

Nice meeting you too man. I will be there and better than ever.

Not sure if we were able to meet (it was so busy, lol) but glad to hear you had an awesome time at The Cage.

I don't believe we did. I think i did see you sometime or another though.

Great meeting you bro... Glad you had such an awesome experience this past weekend.

Peace, G

Great meeting you too. It was great.

Phil800101
03-09-10, 12:49 am
Really cool to meet you bro!