PDA

View Full Version : Scenes from a Memory by Razor

Razor
03-08-10, 7:34 am
Hey guys. Words really can't describe what a i saw this weekend and what a i witnessed first hand. I have over 100 pics that i will post here later today. Right now i have to prepare for meeting that i'm going to completely wing. haha But i wanted to get a head start on this thread and thank everyone who made this weekend memorable.

When i joined Animal, i really didn't understand what i was getting into until my first ABC with my fellow Chicago boys and Rob (ghost). It was then that i learned what comraderie was and it was then that i felt i really belonged to something. It was in fact a solid and true "Brotherhood" and i was eager to become a bigger part of it and experience more with those that loved the iron life as much as me. As time went on i got more involved with the forum and attended more ABCs and became fully engulfed in Animal and what it stood for. Everything made sense and everything in my training was clicking just by following people's words and experiences. As even more time went on the Arnold was inching closer and closer. And to be perfectly honest i just thought of it as another ABC and just another convention. I was excited but not to the point i couldn't think. Then the Arnold section of the forum really blew up with activity. It was during this time when my anticipation grew....

As soon as i entered the Cage and saw everyone i had been looking up to since my "Animal Birth", the switch turned on. I remember standing next to Josh (Poptarts81) and saying "Oh shiiiiiiit". Josh smiled at me and said "Welcome Home brother". Words can't really describe the impact of that short scene but i do have a pic of that exact moment which i will post. Not only did i have the amazing opportunity to associate with my fellow Animals and meet J-Dawg and shake hands with G and get my nipples pinched by Big Al (if you didn't laugh there, you werent in the Cage), but everyone landed on the same playing field. We all loved the iron life and we all had very similar goals. This was also evident in the ridiculous ABC at Metro. When you're doing hammer curls right next to Steve Kuclo you have to ask if things get better than that.

I know i'm rambling but i wanted to give a little precursor to the pictures i'm going to post and i havn't had my coffee yet haha. I will post more thoughts and pics soon guys but right now i have to focus on my bullshitting. Thanks again to everyone for an amazing weekend and a weekend i NEVER wanted to see end. Stay tuned to this thread boys and girls!

Firefist
03-08-10, 8:08 am
nice nice, ima stay posted in here brotha.

mritter3
03-08-10, 8:18 am
great man...cant wait to see some of your pics.

Mr. Dead
03-08-10, 5:03 pm
It was really great meeting and talking to you, there!!!

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 5:23 pm
Steve, it was great meeting you this weekend. I had a great time at The Cage and enjoyed talking and hanging out after the training session on Friday at the Mongolian BBQ.

Razor
03-08-10, 8:02 pm
Steve, it was great meeting you this weekend. I had a great time at The Cage and enjoyed talking and hanging out after the training session on Friday at the Mongolian BBQ.

Thanks Dead and J. I definitely have to return the enthusiasm. it was awesome finally meeting you guys. Now if only the Arnold was every weekend!

Razor
03-08-10, 8:36 pm
And now without further ado, PICS!!

http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/Arnold%202010/

Hope you guys like them as much as i liked uploading them! why can't this happen every weekend??

Phil800101
03-09-10, 12:53 am
So glad you were able to make it bro! It was one hell of a weekend, and those are some awesome pics.

Your pal,
Lumber truck fuckface.

Razor
03-09-10, 10:22 am
So glad you were able to make it bro! It was one hell of a weekend, and those are some awesome pics.

Your pal,
Lumber truck fuckface.

haha thanks bro! Me too.

Razor
03-12-10, 12:59 pm
I love how i can now look at the front page and see "who's in da house" and put faces to names! haha

Mr. Dead
03-12-10, 1:00 pm
I love how i can now look at the front page and see "who's in da house" and put faces to names! haha

Agreed...

deanna7272
03-12-10, 3:11 pm
It was so great meeting you AND getting to hob knob in The Box... That's a great pic of us, I stole it!!

Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Razor
03-12-10, 3:18 pm
It was so great meeting you AND getting to hob knob in The Box... That's a great pic of us, I stole it!!

Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Same here Dee! The pic came out really nice!

Big Al
03-12-10, 10:25 pm
You know you loved gettin your nipples pinched !!!!!LOL

Razor
03-12-10, 10:27 pm
You know you loved gettin your nipples pinched !!!!!LOL

HAHAHAAHAHA from you Al, it was an honor. hahaha