PDA

View Full Version : My experience as an Animal Intern.

InkdMuscle
03-08-10, 11:02 am
Well last year was a big eye opener being my first trip to the cage. It felt so great being along my brothers and sisters from the forvm who i had communicated through the whole year.

So this year being able to be an intern on the busiest day of the expo was for the lack of a better word: FUCKING AWESOME!!! Its like an unspoke respect people give ANIMAL for there following and loyal fan/customer base. Friday I had walked around with BBWIFEY and we noticed a lot of people trying to duplicate what ANIMAL has and was doing this year. lil mock up cages but yet no one was really participating in an of there events or buying any of there merch. they just wanted the free shit.

So saturday day came and im all suited and booted in my intern uniform and headed to the cage. and like i said before ANIMAL gets like an unspoken respect. As soon as people saw me in my gear they kinda just moved out my way and let me get to where i had to be. At one point we were even let in the expo through the VIP/Exhibitor entrance because of the "VIP" pass. haha little did they know...

Well I started signing people up for the bench your weight contest and that went by quick. people were jumping in to show off there skills. I quickly jumped in to selling gear because i saw that all of the brothers were getting bombarded with customers. Shit was flying off the shelves. we sold out of almost every can ANIMAL brought with them. and all the LE gear sold out the first day. As the day was coming to and end, people were still buying gear even if it wasnt there size just because they wanted to take home a piece of animal. I even had a gentleman buy a xxl shirt who probably only wore a medium, and all because he said he wanted to wear the "brand". that right there must show how badass ANIMAL is where u dont care how it fits u just want it.

Sunday rolls around and we got invited to eat with the ANIMAL crew over breakfast. It was really nice just seeing the wheels and gears of everything and being able to shoot the shit. I sat across from G Diesel and just talked about everything from the snooky coming by our cage to his movie. By the way which i hope i get to see soon. All the time we were all talking it wasnt like "OMG IM talking to G". It was just a natural thing like we have known eachother for years.

Not to mention Big Al always fucking with me. I think it was because we trained together at "train with a pro" and we were going back and forth cracking jokes all the time. That man is one funny big mofo.

All the time I was at the cage it was like nothing you could explain or feel. you come together with guys and gals who u talk to all year but to meet them but one time in a weekend. yet its like you never left to begin with. I ran into Jeremy aka Shortstack and its like im just running into my brother and we picked up right were we left off last year. You meet people who you "just click" with and its gravy from there. All in all this weekend was the highlight of my year and probably will be till next cage rolls around.

So to the ANIMAL family. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the team and help out any way I can. I look forward to next years cage and hopefully I can help out again next year.

mritter3
03-08-10, 11:09 am
sounds like you had one hell of an experience man...wish i could have made the breakfast, sounded like a great time.

Firefist
03-08-10, 11:29 am
hey buddy, really good workin along side you and your wife. yall are real good folks.

Big Al
03-08-10, 12:18 pm
WIFE???
I would never fuck with anyone,LOL
Had a great time,workout kinda was off but when theres 2000000000000 people there ya gotta do what ya can.
How those tri's feel??

InkdMuscle
03-08-10, 12:44 pm
hey buddy, really good workin along side you and your wife. yall are real good folks.

HAHA thanks bro. its her nickname not my wife. I couldnt stand to be married to her. she nags to much. LOL HAHAHAHA Just kidding Lauren. you only nag a lilttle. =)

InkdMuscle
03-08-10, 12:45 pm
WIFE???
I would never fuck with anyone,LOL
Had a great time,workout kinda was off but when theres 2000000000000 people there ya gotta do what ya can.
How those tri's feel??

My tri's are still sore. I tried to get up toget and i still felt the sorness. Its great. Im gonna use that cable work out to change things up.

Thanks again Big Al. dont worry, i know see that its not true what everyone says about you. LOL

G Diesel
03-08-10, 1:01 pm
Great meeting you and shooting the shit with you this weekend bro... Good work at the expo and awesome gains in the Iron Contest as well. Keep it up.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 5:04 pm
Inkd--great seeing you again this year. You really worked hard for us in The Cage and I truly appreciate it. Saturday at The Cage is no joke and you stepped up big time. Thanks again brother.

InkdMuscle
03-08-10, 8:03 pm
Great meeting you and shooting the shit with you this weekend bro... Good work at the expo and awesome gains in the Iron Contest as well. Keep it up.

Peace, G

Thanks G. It was a pleasure to just talk about everything and anything. I had a blast working next to ya at the cage. Hopefully there is room for me again next year. im already making plans for next year.

Inkd--great seeing you again this year. You really worked hard for us in The Cage and I truly appreciate it. Saturday at The Cage is no joke and you stepped up big time. Thanks again brother.

anytime J. Im glad i was able to help out the crew to take away some of the madness that saturday had brought. But by the end of the day i had a great time and a awesome experience.

Phil800101
03-09-10, 12:52 am
Great seeing you again bro! Really a pleasure to work alongside you too.