PDA

View Full Version : The Arnold

mritter3
03-08-10, 11:04 am
First off what an amazing weekend and what a great job by everyone involved in putting the cage and the ABC together, it was a sight to see. Trained on thrursday at the metro and met some people up there, got to pick Rage's brain a bit on his iron contest III that me and my training partner are partaking in, which was awesome, a very down to earth guy and a pleasure to talk with. Friday morning got to see some very cool stuff including Nick Winters bench and deadlift...what a beast thats all i can say..looks like he has lost some weight since last years Cage, but still can lift a ton of weight. Still was sore from thursday so called it a early night. Saturday watching Sam Byrd squat was amazing, the amount of weight that man can put on his shoulders RAW and sqaut is just mindblowing. And watching Tiny bench was pretty damn cool as well, the man put up 1000 pounds hours after putting up 800, what a sight to see, seems like a very cool dude. Then Saturday night was the ABC, what a crazy night, i guess there was 200+ animals representing there...it was as hardcore a place as i have ever seen. and the pwo grub was damn good as well, thanks to city bbq for taking care of us. Sunday i got to intern for about 6 hours and it was very cool....got to hang out behind the scenes and put some names and faces together which was very cool, Got to talk not just animal but life with some very cool dudes, def a highlight of mine. Thanks again to everyone involved with this weekend, it was an amazing experience for me.

Matt

Mr. Dead
03-08-10, 1:22 pm
Great stuff, there!!! It was truly awesome to meet and talk with ya at the Cage!!!

cbwebb
03-08-10, 1:28 pm
this was my first time going Arnold and it was everything i could of dreamed i got in to the cage and couldnt believe i was that close to all my idols it was the shit i loved every second i was there, i cant wait to go back again

C.Coronato
03-08-10, 1:51 pm
Great to meet you my brother. Finally, and officially. Glad you had a good time in Ohio, kickin it for free haha.

mritter3
03-08-10, 1:53 pm
Great to meet you my brother. Finally, and officially. Glad you had a good time in Ohio, kickin it for free haha.

def. glad to meet ya too brother finally and officially...i could have done without the staying on my brothers couch gig....but ya it was free cant complain too much...lol

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 2:26 pm
Matt, thanks for interning with us on Sunday. It was the less busiest day of the three but still packed, lol. Glad to hear you had a good time hanging out at The Cage.

Phil800101
03-09-10, 12:48 am
Awesome meeting you Matt!

mritter3
03-13-10, 6:59 pm
Matt, thanks for interning with us on Sunday. It was the less busiest day of the three but still packed, lol. Glad to hear you had a good time hanging out at The Cage.

thanks J...it was great working with the rest of the animal team...thanks again for the opportunity

Awesome meeting you Matt!

great meeting you as well phil.

scals
03-13-10, 7:10 pm
It was good to finally meet ya bro. Glad you had a great experience.

mritter3
03-14-10, 10:02 am
It was good to finally meet ya bro. Glad you had a great experience.

it was def. a great experience....makes me proud to be a part of the animal family.

naturalguy
03-14-10, 1:01 pm
It was good to meet you and you were a big help on Sunday

mritter3
03-14-10, 2:51 pm
It was good to meet you and you were a big help on Sunday

thanks man...had a great time doing so...thanks again...good meeting you as well.