PDA

View Full Version : My experience at the cage.

Firefist
03-08-10, 11:26 am
i dont know where to begin or how i can explain this....

working the cage was something ill never forget.... i felt so proud to be apart of the booth, working it, selling merch, and wearing my workshirt. it felt so good to explain the products to the customers, helping them out, and all. Getting asked questions about the company and being able to give em a no-bullshit rundown of what we are. running around getting merch and bumping shoulders with kuclo, big al, higa, dannynb, inkdmuscle and everyone was crazy-fun, screaming "10!!!!" at juggs for change hahaha. and hearing the crowd around the cage roar for the 405 squatoff, tinys HUGE benching, Sam Byrds crazy squatting, all the pro/bro events, there is nothing like it. listening to all the seminars, etc, meeting all the names on here, and putting a face to em....argh....im still digesting everything i saw and did.

then at metro, getting my chest destroyed alongside smith, silva, and G diesel on friday, then arms with Big C, BCon, and fatbackgoal with Rage saturday....Ill never forget it, i was the most pumped id ever been, and 2 of the most intense workouts ever.

Everyone else has said it, but fuckit, ill reiterate: there is no other booth like the Cage. All the other booths got pissed off chicks saying "i dont care, take whatever and go away", pros charging for signatures and pics, and just over-all fake and stupid fronts. Reps bullshitting about how good thier products are with thier flashy shiny shit.

One of the most memorable moments I had of the Cage was when a father and his very young son came up the the booth, I sold them both a shirt and gave the kid a poster, and my boy Phil told the kid, "hey the guy on the poster is right over there....go meet him!" the kids eyes got soooo big when he saw ox. The kid was so fuckin intimidated and started shakin his head. Phil was like, "dont worry Evans a really nice guy" and he ushered the kid and his father to ox. After the kid got his picture signed and one taken, i saw his face....i have never seen someone so happy/inspired.....

Vinny and G Diesel said it all weekend, at the Cage, we are all family.

Thanks Universal/Animal for this opportunity....really, you guys and everyone else posting and logging on here, are a big part of who I am and how i do things in and out of the gym.

JUGGERNAUT
03-08-10, 11:31 am
great meeting you!

Vinny G
03-08-10, 11:59 am
pleasure to meet you.

Phil800101
03-09-10, 12:45 am
Awesome meeting you bro, and it was a pleasure to work side by side with you!

Thanks for the mention, I was just trying to show them what Animal is all about.

Firefist
03-09-10, 9:13 am
Awesome meeting you bro, and it was a pleasure to work side by side with you!

Thanks for the mention, I was just trying to show them what Animal is all about.

most definitely bro, and good on ya for doin just that.

pleasure to meet you.

same big vinny. pleasure was mine bro.

great meeting you!

haha juggs, "10!!!!!!!" great meeting you man.

ghost
03-09-10, 9:25 am
AA.... great meeting you and working with you this weekend!