PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!!!

belladiabla13
03-08-10, 4:34 pm
I am still trying to process it all. The days all seemed to run together into one big long AMAZING day. I want to personally THANK EVERYONE for being so kind and making me feel so welcomed in The Cage. Last year, I was standing on the fence looking in. This year I know I have made lifelong friends. I want to stop and especially give props to my animal sisters!! While all the other booths have half clothed women giving away free samples, ANIMAL women are in the gym busting their asses and forcing the men to step up their game! You gals have taken me in and made me feel like family. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

Thank you to all of you who took out time and made my Lily feel special! She is still on CLOUD 9. She is however a little mad, she didn't get to bench..lol.. I feel totally motivated and driven to get my diet in check and train harder than ever before. Cant wait to see you all next year!!!!

~Bella~

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 4:56 pm
Bella, it was great to finally meet you. Like you said, when you're at The Cage, everyone treats each other like family. And that's how it really is. We're all part of the Animal family. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself this weekend.

belladiabla13
03-08-10, 7:46 pm
Bella, it was great to finally meet you. Like you said, when you're at The Cage, everyone treats each other like family. And that's how it really is. We're all part of the Animal family. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself this weekend.

Was great finally meeting you!

Phil800101
03-09-10, 12:52 am
Great to meet you! I had an awesome time.

belladiabla13
03-09-10, 12:31 pm
You too Phil! Everybody was great! Was surely in good company!

Mr. Dead
03-09-10, 12:33 pm
It was really awesome to get a chance to meet and talk with you!!!

The Freak
03-09-10, 7:47 pm
very nice to meet u bella, all i saw was smiles on your face , i could tell u were having a good time!

D

smith06
03-09-10, 9:01 pm
good to meet u this weekend!!