PDA

View Full Version : Words can't say enough...

dannynb
03-08-10, 4:37 pm
I just can't put it into words folks....I'll have something put together this evening...so much to say.

Mr. Dead
03-08-10, 4:56 pm
I just can't put it into words folks....I'll have something put together this evening...so much to say.

I know that feeling, all too well... *LOL*

belladiabla13
03-08-10, 7:46 pm
Good meeting you, shortie .. :)

dannynb
03-09-10, 9:11 am
Good meeting you, shortie .. :)

Good to meet you too grouchy. :P

Phil800101
03-09-10, 9:28 am
Great seeing you and Michelle again bro! It was a pleaure workin' and lifting with you as well.

dannynb
03-14-10, 4:16 pm
don't know where to begin.....

Thursday morning Michi and me land in Colombus and grab a taxi to our hotel....not realizing until we got there that we had luckily gotten a room at The Hyatt. So upon walking in there were Pro's and amateurs out the wazoo walking around and instantly became a giant kid in a candy store. Michi was excited about the art contest she had entered so we went by the area where she would be painting. Afterwards we checked in and went up to our room....and as luck would have it we got into the same elevator as Victor Martinez and Dennis Wolf...I was as giddy as a school girl. Right as we were getting of Victor asked me if knew where Metrofitness was, and the high light of the day was giving him directions...LOL

So we put our stuff up and grab some food...after which we took a nap. Waking in time to grab some more food and head to Metrofitness...walking in I see Animal everywhere. The guy at thr front desk asked if we were with Animal (I guess the shirt and hat didn't say enough) and told us we didn't have to pay that Animal was welcome there anytime. So first I see NG and G...long time since I've seen my brothers from up north. Next was J-Dawg, I always love talking with him given the chance(the man is a wealth of knowledge). So I get some leg work in and keep bumping into family. I soon see Big Al giving Michi crap like no other can do and so they chat it up for a bit. go find BigAnt to introduce mysellf and talk strategy for the weekend. So than back to the room we go to get ready for the next morning.

This is when it becomes a big blur of events and faces...from eating to working shoulder to shoulder with everyone to watching the seminars, to selling the merchandise....it was a long day.

More to come....

Mr. Dead
04-14-10, 3:49 pm
I'm still waiting for the "more to come"...

dannynb
04-14-10, 4:03 pm
I'm still waiting for the "more to come"...

LMAO!!! I completely forgot...I'll have it up by this weekend.

Mr. Dead
04-20-10, 3:26 pm
LMAO!!! I completely forgot...I'll have it up by this weekend.

Or... Not... *LOL*

dannynb
04-21-10, 7:51 am
SO friday morning got up early grabbed an egg and chicken omelette, made sure Michi was set up at her painting booth and to The Cage I went. Walking up there was already a crowd and getting in was a difficult task of bumping shoulders and shoving a couple of elbows. Found J-Dawg, got my shirt and right to work. Spent to the day handing out VIP passes, working the entrance to The Cage, saying high to familiar faces and introducing myself to new faces. Listening to the seminars and watching the amazing feats of strength in The Cage. Finally at the end of the day it wad time to throw some well deserved food don my throat and head to the gym where I mixed it up with BigAnt with some arm work. Also almost got to see Michi and Juggs get hit by a car...than got in trouble cause I laughed. We went and grabbed some food with Big Al and Juggernaut. Now let me tell those of you that don't know this, but Big Al and Juggs are two of the funniest people you will ever meet. After some good food and a few laughs we headed back to our room for some well needed sleep.

dannynb
04-21-10, 7:54 am
Again, saturday morning another egg white and chicken omelette and getting Michi set up with her painting and back to The Cage. I decided to volunteer the entire weekend. So behind the barrels i go selling ti-shirts, wrist wraps, cans upon cans of Pak, Flex, Pm, Test...posters, getting Erik and Evan to sign autographs for fans...the entire day was electric.

More to come.....

Mr. Dead
04-21-10, 2:34 pm
Great stuff, there!!!